George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable :drool:, and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George. A desire to want to post 'Flood Warnings' were you computer is.
    Cure: none and we don't want one
    Treatment: checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Wardgirls on the island of Georgeland.

For additional treatment, please visit the previous wards located here:
    Links Unavailable due to cleanup & Move, Part: 1-21
    link22, thread 23

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:

1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post Two medium (130X130) or Three small (115X115) picture per post.
    3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

2. Jacquie

Well we've done it again Ward Girls :) We are on our thread 24 :)

So congrats go to Smokey on winning the theme and you can start the theme anytime now :)

3. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

[​IMG], thread #24. Boy us girls work fast! [​IMG]

I was gonna post this pic, but it would have took awhile to find it. Still trying to get my Photobucket organized. :rolleyes:

And now.........[​IMG] Smokey! Enjoy Nicky!!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  5. Jacquie

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Woo hoo!!! Thanks, everyone! And don't worry, Speedy, I will definitely enjoy!! :D

New thread....new theme.... well,the good Cap'n gave me this idea yesterday (and no, it's not a nipple theme! :lol:). Let's have pics that make you go "Awww..." :) How about 15 in 26 hours?

7. MsCatherineBrown

8. Jacquie

9. MsCatherineBrown

10. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

11. Jacquie

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Whew! Thanks, Cap'n! As you know, when I get to choose a theme, I don't look at the pics until they're all up, so I appreciate the special wake up call. :D Except,...well....just how do you expect me to get any work done with that on my mind??! :devil:

Guess it's a good thing I get off at noon today. ;)

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I wasn't sure if I had the pics to go with this theme but apparently I do....here's my first set:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

14. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

15. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Congrats on winning Smokey and congrats on the new thread everyone. :D I'm not able to take part in this theme challenge, cause I'm only on here quickly before i have to leave for work, I'll be back to participate tommorow. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.