George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey you don't look at the pictures when you call a theme till the very end? :wtf: How the heck do you do it? I don't have that strong of willpower!

I use to look at all the pics as they came up but I've gotten to like the suspense of leaving them to the end. I will say it does take willpower though and plenty of it :)

Here are my next to last set

awww can you just imagine what these could do :devil:
awww I won't say anymore because I don't want us to get hosed :guffaw:
awww I jsut want to ripe that shirt off :drool:
awww I want to have a turn :)

congratz on new treath and congratz on winning Smokey...Not joining in, my oldest is going to get his operation....back when everything is okay again...

Nice pics everybody! :drool:

First time all week I've been able to see any on here. The withdrawal I've been going through not being able to see Nick pics - It was horrible! :eek:

I can think about playing our little game but I have to admit I have no idea how long things will be like this. Tuesday wasn't too bad but yesterday was back like Monday. :scream:

Susan

Babs, hope the operation goes well. Keep us posted.

Yes, it's hard not to look, but I like the suspense as everyone mentioned, AND it's easier for me to look at them all at once and pick the winners. :)

And it's ESPECIALLY hard when you guys post such intriguing captions!! It's tempting...very tempting... :lol:

Last edited:
Got to post quick as I'm going out for a meal 15 minutes ago :rolleyes:

See how I prioritise :p

I'm so glad that you do make sure the important things in life get taken care of first :) And of course you can blame Smokey for you being late for your dinner :guffaw:and speaking of MsHandFetish I see you've added another couple of hands to your banner. More hands the better :devil:

and speaking of MsHandFetish I see you've added another couple of hands to your banner. More hands the better :devil:

There's always room for more hands! If they belong to the right person, of course. :devil:

You know, I could make YOU a special little banner of something you like...and we all know what that is! :guffaw:

and speaking of MsHandFetish I see you've added another couple of hands to your banner. More hands the better :devil:

There's always room for more hands! If they belong to the right person, of course. :devil:

You know, I could make YOU a special little banner of something you like...and we all know what that is! :guffaw:

Oh how does one reply to this while making sure the comments are clean and to make sure I keep my:angel: I will leave it up to your imaginations but :rolleyes: yummy :rolleyes: does do well :devil: :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back