George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#23

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Stokes Syndrome
    Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable drooling, and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, gummy bears and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George
    Cure: none and we don't want one
    Treatment: checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Wardgirls on the island of Georgeland.

For additional treatment, please visit the previous wards located here:
    Links Unavailable due to cleanup & Move, Part: 1-21
    link22

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread
    While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following rules:

1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post Two medium (130X130) or Three small (115X115) picture per post.
    3. Please limit 6 URLs to each post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL please put something like 'cutie pie' instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick in his natural glory
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards. We like when Destiny joins us but we don't want her to bring the hose in to cool us down.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.

Those are the rules, have fun and enjoy yourselves. We do ask that you clean up any drool messes, you can find mops and drool buckets by the door.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Congrats everyone on the new thread and to Jacquie for its creation it was done correctly. ;)

3. Jacquie

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

:Rosebloom: to you all (an no thats not a smilie on the list though I am trying for that and a couple other cool ones lol.

Reminder for Text on links I posted it in the "Pic Posting Size" thread the two ways to do it. Aww heck..

You can do it by hand (don't add spaces) [ url=PicAddyHere]Name Of Pic[ /url]

or you can click the [​IMG] button and follow the code and where it says the address again take that out and put in the name for the picture. ;)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  5. Jacquie

6. CSIAnnStokes

CSIAnnStokes Witness

7. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Congratulations on reaching #23! Good job on the new thread intro, Jacquie.

8. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Thank you Jacquie, I'm more than pleased to be having some quality Nick time, because most of the weekend I've been looking a bit like this .
    Anyone want to trade family or exes whilst I go :brickwall: for a while lol.

Anyways - new theme, angry Nick probably isn't a good idea heh heh so how about your favourite pics of Nick (or George etc.) and a little something to make me laugh. So silly comments ahoy Ladies, 15 in about 30 hours and I'll try not to throttle anyone here during that time :D

9. allmaple

allmaple Judge

hey ladies! congrats on 23!

i know im not in here often (trust me, i still have stokes syndrome ;)) but i found something that required celebration. hope its new to you guys as it was to me, but if not i dont think youll mind! i think its from people magazine, or something similar. they had a 'best and worst beach bodies' article. and our dear george was on the best list! as if there was any doubt he would be ;)

heres the article!

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Last edited: Mar 9, 2008
  11. Jacquie

12. Stepherweps

13. Babs

Babs Pathologist

Let's see if it works and I I got it right how to place a pic... Okay that is something that is gonna take time :S

14. Stepherweps

15. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.