Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Sep 27, 2007.

?

Pick your favorite titles for the next Gil<3Cath thread!

1. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--He Shares His Apartment with Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Share Apartments

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Seek and Ye Shall Find

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  4. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Stand Being Apart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--It's Always There

2 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Simmering, Brewing and Loving

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Because They Can't Help Themselves

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Sexing Up the City of Sin

11 vote(s)
    34.4%
  9. Gil<3Cath #29: PureJoy--Enough Chemistry to Power Vegas

18 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everything

OMG, those promo pics are adorable! Thanks for those Erica!

And question: the blonde reference I get. (even though technically she's a redhead). The bitch reference I get. But WTH was with the Nazi comment? I didn't get that.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: Gil<3Cath #28: Love Is Sharing Water, Glasses and Everyt

I voted for 'It's Always There' - a perfect description of their relationship and its consistency.

*huggles* Hey everyone! I'm back - if you still remember me!

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh my gosh, thank you sooooo much for those pics Erica, *jumps on you and hugs you* they are totally adorable!! :D They look so cute together, aww they have made my day. :D
    Ok, well I finally seen the ep last night, it was such an emotional one, it had me in tears within about 2 minutes... I'm so glad that we got some cute G/C scenes, I especially loved when Hodges asked "Did I just piss her off?2 and Gil replied "Yes. But she was heading that way since she came in." I love how he knows her so well that he is able to tell how she's feeling without her saying, I'm really hoping that'll we'll get some more scenes showing his ability to do that. I have to say I would side with Cath on Hodges remark, I thought it was a bit insensitive...
    I also loved the scene when they were in the little girls house, and G/C were looking at the photo's and speaking about the family. I just liked the interaction between them, the scene was very sad and they played it so well.
    Oh and now I know about the garage scene, even though I knew Gil wasn't going to turn up, I kinda hoped that he would... That guy who was threatening her, really creeped me out... It was a good ending though...
    Overall I loved the ep, it had some great G/C scenes and was probably my favourite ep of the season, it was just so emotion and all the characters played it so well. :D

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Anne, I didn't get that part, either, but I concluded that the writers probably just wanted to add the Nazi comment to make the scene more intense. :)

Cordel! So glad to see you again! How are you doing? It's been a while. :) And I love the title you chose, too. In fact, I think every title up there is fantastic. It was really hard for me to pick one. Anyway, hope you'll stick around more. You know you're always welcome in this thread. :)

Steph, glad you liked the episode. Like you, I think it's my favorite episode of this season so far. Since you mentioned that you were hoping Gil would turn up in the last scene, I'll admit that I played a bit of "what if" in my mind after watching the episode. Like what if Leo had taken Catherine hostage? Or what if he had blown his brains out right in front of her? Or what if he had tried to seek revenge on her? I thought it was great that Catherine had her gun and managed to get him out of there, but it would have been nice if Gil had shown up, too. IMO that's something Catherine 100% deserves. Remember what she did for him in Strip Strangler?

5. Stepherweps

Erica, Yeah I had the same thoughts going through my head after, I hope he doesn't come back, cause he really scared me, especially when he threaten suicide on her front lawn... *Blush* I'm not sure I've seen that ep? What happened?

6. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Wow you haven't watched Strip Strangler? I suggest you watch it as soon as you can, then. It's so C/G, and so awesome. Gil was in search of the series killer, Sid Goggle a.k.a. the Strip Strangler and followed the evidence to the laundry room of Goggle's building. Being Gil Grissom, he didn't take his gun with him (lol) and Goggle was ready to hit him with a heavy shovel. Catherine showed up at that second and shot Goggle. Five times in a roll. Long story short, she saved his a$$, and his life. :)

7. MrsWillows

MrsWillows Rookie

*Squeee* Thanks so much Erica for those pics, they're adorable!

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Erica, those pictures are adorable. They are sooooo cute, especially in the earlier seasons.
    Strip Stangler was a great episode. Cath knew Grissom wouldn't take his gun to confront a suspect. Just like him is right ... :lol: She covered his *SS like you said too Erica.

OT- Not a problem again, Erica. I'm glad I could help you find some Melinda Pictures. :D

9. Purejoylove

Purejoylove Lab Technician

Thanks for the pics.

Guessing the nazi comment was because since the nazis were just following their orders back in the day, they didn't realize that what they were doing was wrong. So that creepy guy whos name I can't recall is saying that Catherine, who said she was "just doing her job" or whatever isn't realizing that she's destroying people's lives. IDK.

Definitely liked the ep, but IDK if its my favorite one of this season. I found it very amusing with the whole Gil/Cath/Hodges interaction.

10. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I loved Strip Strangler...in fact I just watched it the other day lol...It's filled with G/Cness...and the end when she saves his life and he asked her how she knew he'd be there and she said Nick told her, but we all know that she knew herself;)....loved the ending at the diner when he was apologizing for putting her in that position and she said 'never doubt never look back' and he told her he admired her for that...and the way they looked at each other the whole time was just priceless. It was such a beautiful scene.:angel:

11. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I'm so getting some postep ideas...

My fic folder is still going to be full when CSI ends...

12. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ That's a good thing to know. :D

And of course Catherine knew where Gil was all by herself. Nick just told her that he went for Goggle, but nobody told her to go to the laundry room. She went there out of instinct. I remember discussing about an unspoken bond between Catherine and Gil in earlier Gil<3Cath threads, and this is a perfect example for that. :)

13. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

OT: Please feel free to post any MC/LH pics in the Melinda thread. Or LHG pics in the LH/GG thread.

I would love to see them. :drool:

ETA: I just saw the photos Erica. Thanks my dear! I'm always looking for pics of Melinda & BP.

------------------------
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  14. Stepherweps

Aww, nope I haven't seen that ep, but I really want to now. :D What season is it from?

Oh Anne, I'm really looking forward to these new fic ideas of yours, i love yours fic as you know... *Day-dreams* :D

15. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

^ It's the season 1 finale, Steph. You'll love it. I promise. :)

Oh I just updated my website with some season 3 pics. There are three C/G ones and they're so cute together. :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]