The International Thread

Where In The World Are You?

• Total voters

Gaelen

Coroner
Welcome all to the brand spankin' new (and undoubtedly shiny) new International Thread to celebrate the world's love of CSI :)

Formerly the Non-US Peeps thread in CSI:NY, we've relocated to Misc (due to the fact that we have trouble staying on topic no matter where we go).

Please vote in the continent poll above and watch as the numbers grow! :)

Below, is the current list of users and their respective dwellings so far (compiled by nattybatty55).

Enjoy! :)

Argentina
Ghawazee

Austrailia
tiara4Carmine

Austria
Clairelangley

Belgium
_Hush_

Brazil
owlki

Bulgaria
Phobia

Canada
dl_shipper34
flacksgirl7
WhosLaughingNow
catey1234
Elwood21
CSI_in_training
DuCaineluver93
buddrick
Nick_Wolfe_Danny
Flackie_boo
CSINUMIA000
Snowbird
luvingmyHoratio
Lampdor
fxcanadian
Crank
Shevonne
JulieAnn
Jacquie
DragonflyDreamer

Chile
Ruth

China
Jimhaung

Cyprus
athens

France
celtess
Joaninah

Finland
DaWacko

Germany
LivingEnd
StellaFan
CSI_NY_Addict
Lonia
Britta
BlueDemon
Jay1987
Teardrop
nel2h
Brinchen
Greece
Dims
Hungary
Cathwarfan
Cimponelli
MiaCharlize

Indonesia
gue_nih

Ireland
Ceindreadh
Stardust1989
origin-nknown (But lives in Wales, UK )

Italy
Orison
Cecily
Vertigirl

Kuwait
miami85 (soon moving to Barcelona)

Malaysia
Kimmychu
DAnNSfreak
sHiNNizLe
Gaelen
tinieyhasbi
togo2hot

Netherlands
dutch_treat
Marns
Jodi
CSISenna
Jools
Carmine_lover
4blueeyez

New Zealand
kiwifan
magicmunchies
Hannah
melbel
Kiwi_girl
NZGirly

Norway
CSI_Andersen
Kinehelene
CSI_DannyFan

Portugal
CSI_Dani

Romania
Lorelai
miss_blue
AngelTaylor

Serbia
milena

Singapore
Lessien_Tinuviel
spikegal

Slovakia
Carolina

South Africa
Althea
Carmeena

Spain
Poison girl (PG)
lunadeagosto
Hormiga
Rtelgeuse
vas NYPD

Sweden
NinaM
SvartaBaskern
Distraction

Switzerland
CSIAnnStokes

The Philippines
chaostheory08
mulder8scully5
peewee_sal
ranma
Cara1090
Mandy9578
kayfeb (based in Brunei)

United Kingdom
nattybatty55
Kat1974
silencer
Twinkletoes
jendai
Fruitbat (FB)
Bella363
gypsy
Joolz
Dawni
bumble_bee89
faith666
Macslady
Elsie
LeanneUK
Msgirl
Newyorklover
Gaby
grssom89
Danistheman
HC_4_my_birthday
Thegluups
AliGtr
CalleighD
Tequesta (Orkney Isles)
Shady
Aiden_Burn
Stella_Taylor
Aconnell
Seren y Gogledd
Alexis_taylor
hairy0haggis
HoratioFan4ever
Sammie
xxmaybe (moving to Canada soon)
ryansnuttytart
Aphina
Ali57
Adorable_Crazy
SomethinSomethin
Xkawx
Madsion Louise
rachaelm
MichelleK
CSItaylorgirl
Sherry
shazza_018

USA
CSI_Kat

Venezuela
CalleighWolfe

Total= 146

BTW, to anyone who decides to vote Antarctica, we'll know who you are. Hahahaha!

Last edited:
Wow, shiny new thread! :D Can't believe we've finally relocated to our new home here in Miscellaneous. I guess it's more appropriate as Gaelen has already mentioned that we have trouble staying on topic over at the NY forum. :lol:

Anyway, here's to the new thread. :beer:

Haha, I so badly wanted to vote Antarctica. :lol:

^^^ You weren't the only one Mandy :lol: But I behaved :D

It's been fun moving :lol: and i'll continue to update on each page ;)

Reminder: For those who have never really ventured into Misc before keep in mind that you can no longer post with only one line...so a little bit more content than before ;) Posting in Misc

I had to put Antarctica in there. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep as I wallow in regret over the fact that I didn't put Antarctica in the poll.

:guffaw:

Reminder: For those who have never really ventured into Misc before, you can no longer post with only one line...so a little bit more content than before ;) Posting in Misc
Can we sing? :lol:

I've never really gotten the "line" rule - because people with larger monitors have longer lines, and the posting box grows with it. *shrugs*

Nat, I behaved too! :lol: That was such a really tempting button to push. :lol:

Haha, right now I'd kill to be in Antarctica! :lol: It's so freaking dang hot where I am! That's global warming for you. Grrr... I can't wait to leave in a few hours to go wakeboarding! :D Yipee!

^^Wakeboarding?? No fair! And I'm stuck in the Southern Hemisphere where it's winter. :p

Actually, the weather is pretty pleasant where I am, thank goodness.

I'd love to live somewhere I little bit warmer sometimes.....especially in the winter but Britain wouldn't be Britain without its 'I can't make my mind up' weather! :lol: And i'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss it ;)

I want to go wakeboarding!!! I've just got rain here :lol:

@Liffy...I've never really thought about screen sizes but come think of it when i had to go to the Library when I had no internet the scren was small and set at a higher resolution than my laptop so I noticed a difference then ;)

Last edited:
Haha, Liffy right? I'm pretty excited to go wakeboarding. :D However I'd rather be somewhere where it's winter (but mild, mind you). :lol: I actually miss the rain. It's such the perfect weather for curling up in bed, to sleep, or read a good book, or watch CSI: NY DVDs. :p

Well I'm the first North American to vote on this new poll :beer: so I'll get the party started over here :lol:

I'm from Canada. If you want to divide Canada up into the provinces, I'm from Ontario :)

I had always thought of voting in the poll in NY as I do watch the show but I never got around to it.

It truly is amazing to see how far afield the CSI show go and I still find it truly amazing to talk to people from all over the world :)

Liffy we've just got rid of our snow and are slowly heading into warmer temperatures. I'm sure I won't make you jealous over that because I'm somehow sure you don't get any snow :lol:

Congrats for the new thread on the new forum !!! :beer:

I don't want to be picky, but Australasia? Wasn't it better an option for Australia and other for Asia? And no central America?

Congrats on the new thread!!! :D

Well I'm from Europe..

The UK and England to be exactly.....

Weather here is not too bad, went out early and it was just a nice sun day with a bit of a breeze...

But its Britain - the weather here is beyond unperdictable...

Liffy - You need to start coming back into the fan arts threads please... I miss you :(

^Australasia, aka Oceania aka Australia, is the continent made up of Australia, New Zealand and their nearby island neighbours. I have no idea why it's called Australasia, but I knew it by that more so than Oceania (which I've never heard of before).

And where's central America? :devil:
In your head. :lol:

See? I did my research!! :D *is proud*

I actually miss the rain. It's such the perfect weather for curling up in bed, to sleep, or read a good book, or watch CSI: NY DVDs. :p
I bloody miss the rain! Usually it only rains here for like a 3 week non-stop period, and then we have to WAIT for another year. Blegh! (btw, the list says I'm in Malaysia, but I'm actually in Namibia right now - I'll go tweak it).

Liffy we've just got rid of our snow and are slowly heading into warmer temperatures. I'm sure I won't make you jealous over that because I'm somehow sure you don't get any snow :lol:
I want snow!!! :scream:

Liffy - You need to start coming back into the fan arts threads please... I miss you :(
You just want my artwork. :p hehehe

Poor Liffy worked hard on here geography :lol:

Is there really a North, Central and South? This might sound a little dumb to americans but isn't there just two 'parts' to the US!?! :confused:

I wouldn't dare venture in to provinces in my list :lol:...too confusing for my brain!

but Britain wouldn't be Britain without its 'I can't make my mind up' weather!

that means right now Im in Britain :) we call it April weather. except that in last few years we have it from February til June. and its so not funny

I want snow!!!

no you dont. trust me :) I like snow to a certain degree but I can stand it in town. after 2 days it turnd grey, wet and annoying

I still find it truly amazing to talk to people from all over the world

that makes two of us. I usually dont think of it unless someone mentions someting like Mandy about it being hot and it gets me that I talk to people from countries Im not sure I could locate on map

^^ HAHA Nat not good at your geography are you there North, South and Central America so yes there's three I believe...

How's the run up to your exams going lol okay I hope

Liffy - Yep, I just want your artwork!...heehee but seriously you need to come back to the threads!...

Back