William/Grissom : The Hotness of #12

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ladyhunter, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Gilsgal, I abosolutely love your avatar! :drool: And I agree that the whole ep was a big, huge Gil/Billy eye candy fest...So, I really felt the need to watch the whole ep again! Whoever invented on demand, thank you! I loved seeing him in different clothes! The robe, the suit...nice! ;)

2. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I have already watched the episode 3 times :thumbsup:

It goes into my top 10 CSI episodes ever list without a doubt. I think it may well be in the top 5! I haven't done that list I said I was going to do ages ago. I did start it, in fact almost finished it. I'll have to dig it out, and re-order, so 'Grissom's Divine Comedy' can take it's rightful place!

The ep more than made up for lack of Billyness in a few episodes in recent times. It really was the perfect Grissom episode.

3. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

*hehe* who wouldn't? :devil:

So would I. She's a nice addition to the cast. Especially a nice add in Grissom's life.
    I like how they seem to kind of understand each other without talking. They're on the same page obviously. Like old friends.

True :)
    Felt good.

I particularly liked the parts where he's wearing a bathrobe.
    I think his voice sounded sexier than usual in that epi -didn't it? That's usually the case when you have a cold :drool: and that's usually VERY sexaaaayyy.

Oh well, slightly disheveled + collar up + cold-induced sexy voice = Hotness fest :cool:

4. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

ITA, we live in a Man's world and Women need to be tough! :)
    And I do hope she comes back, if not this season, then next season.

Back to BP: Watching the promo for tonight, he's wearing a suit right?
    Wow! Back-to-back eps with a suit? Double yummy! :drool:

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

hey guys :) haven't been here for awhile.

got a question though. has anybody seen Haven? does Billy have a significant part in it so it's worth renting or are the clips on the internet basically all he was there?

6. jeanmacgreen

jeanmacgreen Rookie

Awww! Billy was so sweet and adorable in this episode. Just wish I had someone that yummy at home to take care of! :drool: :devil:

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hey jeanmacgreen nice to see you on here, again, and I agree, he was sweet, but to me and some friends, a bit off his game, he still seems mopey, & a bit sad:( and one of my friends said "Grissom seems to endure and tolerate Cath, he's "used to her" but gets bit dismayed by her drama antics":scream: We felt the whole team was equally saddened by the turn of events pertaining to the poor little girl, and Brass at his best:lol:I'm wondering if Billy is bored or just acting in his role in this ep.:confused:

8. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Nope Adzix. To be honest, I never heard of it. :eek:

Ok, he didn't have another suit on, it was wishful thinking on my part. :lol:
    It was the blue lab coat.
    You see....my mind is still on the last sexy suit ep. :drool:
    I love the Cath ending and I hope it continues. This was a good ol' fashion CSI episode. :thumbsup:

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

9. alienor

alienor Police Officer

I disagree with your comment about Cath and Grissom. It seems to me that Grissom was keeping an eye on Catherine, ready to help her if he feels that she needs it. And I don't think that Billy has changed something in his acting, Grissom is this way since season 6 or 7 and maybe even since the second half of season 5.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2008
  10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I think it's just plain ol' boredom on his part.
    Which makes you wonder why he even sign up for another season? :eek:
    Of course 600ks does wonder for anyone to come back.:lol:

Honestly, they need to just focus on science & forensics and forget their personal lives!!! Let's face it, some of us don't care what they do on their own time.
    Just give me a good ol' fashion crime show! :thumbsup:

-------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. WornSouls

WornSouls Witness

AMEN! It is a procedural show after all, not a soap opera, but season 7 made me wonder which one it truly was! These last 2 episodes have brought it back, but I still want that crime fighting, team that had passion and determination, sometimes they seem a little half@ssed, about things.
    I really love that blue lab coat, I knew I liked the suit, the dressing gown, and a few other clothes, but that blue lab coat looked really good.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just meant on his acting on this ep. "A 1000 Days On Earth" he just seemed to be going through the motions, and he's had a hugh loss when his partner left, so that shows his lack of intensity in other cases, and I thought Cath was closer to Brass in this ep. Grissom was concerned, but not as he's been in other eps, I remember in 'Gentle Gentle" he nearly cried, and this time he barely showed any emotion at all, next to the other team members> Both the new episodes were riveting as far as the old CSI and the forensics and DNA, like that creepy low-life gang leader, and Grissom with his expertise finding out how he was sending messages out of his jail cell. but when emotional eps. come to focus, he's already pretty tapped out, and backs off, to me:cool: ~everyone's perception is different~ But he look's absoutely fabulous and just as handsome as back in S/4, when the beard first appeared~

13. GameFace

GameFace Lab Technician

I've liked the last two eps cos they do seem a bit more old style to me in terms of actual CSI business!

Regards Billy / Griss in this one. It started well, I thought the scenes with Hodges / Cath and him then Hodges / Wendy and him where great. Grissom being Grissom.

But it all did get kinda mopey, and I wish there was more interaction between the team in it. But maybe that was the point - that it was (righty) a depressing style due to the subject.

Is Billy going through the motions? Well I guess it's all just second nature for him by now, and the thing with Grissom, cos he's a rather dead-pan character at times, he can seem like that. Sometimes we just need a spark, and an episode like this, where the subject matter is so tragic, isn't the one for it.

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I enjoyed that moment too between Wendy and Grissom. :)

OT: I heard that Mark Harmon and Patrick Dempsey did a movie during the strike break. I wished BP did something like that.

I am happy for him doing theatre which is his love, but, some of us can't go. :(
    I've only seen one of his movies on the big screen, of course, I didn't know him back then when he played in YGII.
    So you could say I'm patiently waiting for that moment! To see him on the big screen. :drool:

-----------------------
    [​IMG]

15. gilsgal

gilsgal Lab Technician

I figured Billy was in this episode less and didn't have as emotional a part because the week before was HIS episode. The focus was more on Catherine this time.

I did enjoy his scene with Hodges and Wendy.... "What was our deal Dave?" *smirk* That just had me laughing.
    And then the whole scene between Gil and Wendy was great. You can see that he's acknowledging her desire to get into the field by letting her analyze the evidence, not just process it.

Looking forward to this weeks episode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.