Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

I liked the last two episodes. I liked Monday better because we had more Ryan, but last nights was good too.

I liked how Ryan put his hand on Calleigh's shoulder at the end, as it really gave the feeling of a closeknit family to me. They all seemed closer in that moment than most of the rest of the season. As for the clothes, it didn't seem odd to me. I have to rewatch to see if it was the next day. But even if it was, if someone you were close too was kidnapped, would you go home? Or would you stay there working around the clock to find her, maybe taking a brief nap in the breakroom if necessary.

2. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I saw the scene with Ryan, Eric and Frank on youtube.
    great scene. :thumbsup:
    A little bit melodramatic, but hey, this is CSI:Miami.
    I also liked the moment where Ryan and Eric were comforting Calleigh.
    can't wait to see the whole episode (in a year).

Ryan looked good with the yellow tie and yellow shirt.
    He can wear every colour. ;)

3. luf100

luf100 Coroner

This is definitely my kind of thread! Love, love, love Ryan/Jonathan! Monday and Tuesday's episodes were amazing, but I didn't like the tie. I actually thought it was kind of ugly, too much yellow. xD

Other than that, WOW. Hot, and the rest of the team too. The poker scene was just awesome. : D

4. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

THat poker scene was my favourite ever - i dont know why but i just love it!

I unfortunately will have to miss this upcoming mondays episode... I am going to a concert possibly going to another 2 concerts the next few days after that concert as well so I cant even watch the repeat!!! :(

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

I dont think its a new episode on Monday..but I could be wrong!

I have to disagree with you luf100, I think the yellow was great on him and it was a refreshing color change from the tan and black and orangish suits we were seeing for awhile :) But I know yellow can be a funky color for some people, I just like the color anyways so to see it on Jon was awesome.

6. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Hello! *waves* I've been MIA for a while - sorry. Blame RL!

I've seen the clips from the poker table scene - fab! I love the slow motion drawing of guns. Ryan looks so serious! :p

Re wardrobe - I like the yellow shirt but the yellow tie too? No. The wardrobe make some weird choices for Ryan. I really don't know what they're aiming for. They veer from really casual - t-shirt and jeans - to really formal like here. It doesn't give Ryan's character a coherent image, IMO. But maybe that's what they're thinking - he's not a fashion/clothes person and doesn't necessarily think too carefully about what he wears.

I would have thought that a tie wouldn't be a good thing to wear as a CSI anyway. Surely it would dangle in evidence? Like in Addiction when H found the blood inside the end of the guy's tie?

I love seeing Ryan in quite smart clothes - suit and an open-necked shirt (the more opne the better). Burned was one of my favourite outfits. Lovely colours on Ryan! *goes off to drool*

*wipes up drool and comes back* I loved how they were all so close when the bad guy was dragged off! A real close team moment! Beware anyone who messes with the CSIs!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  7. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I totally agree, Ali! There are so many things they could do with Ryan he has the body type and skin coloring that anything works. They should experiment more...but always have the jeans around. :drool:

And I don't get why the heck he would wear a suit to where they were pressure washing trucks and such. All that crap gets in the air and all over everything near by. The same goes for wearing a suit to process the scum ridden car. Sheesh...give that man a blue jumpsuit :)drool:) and perhaps a t-shirt underneath that he can break out when he get hot in the garage.

I agree on the poker scene as well. They all looked great, though I do wonder how Ryan handed the idea of just sitting at a poker table with all the gambling issues. :vulcan:

8. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Funny thing, when ryan was walking up to the truck when the guy was washing the back of the tow truck and you see ryan on the phone... its funny because Was it calleigh who phoned him and asked him to go search that or was it delko? I cant remember... but its funny like hes already going to be there when they tell him to go search it. I found that part rather fake... that was i believe the only thing i didnt like about tuesdays ep.

Yah i know eh, he was just re-instated and they place him right back in a compromising position, but it was for a good cause and well I'm pretty sure that Tripp and delko would "refund" him -if they just so happened to be gambling prior to Calleighs arrival.

Ah! That would make me feel a lot better :)
    Thanks for letting me know!

It says that next monday its the episode called "My Nanny"
    so that was like the second last new episode when the strike was still in place, right?

9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Well the yellow shirt with really dark blue suit looked hot, but the tie was just a bit too much for me. : P He really does look great in really bright colours though.

10. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

Ryan/Jon look so hot these past two espisode:drool::drool::drool:. Yellow is a very good color on him. I was so thrilled that he got more air time (YAY) I hope we find out more about him and I agree with whoever said that Ryan/Jon needs another story line like they did in Nailed.

11. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

That I believe was me I_heart_togo
    but we all have kind of been suggesting the same idea!

hehe well it looks like he should wear yellow more often mostly everyone seems to like him in yellow!

12. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

I kind of agree about the need for another Nailed-type storyline. But the trouble is that when Ryan is centre-stage, it's usually because the writers have made him do something stupid or hurt him again. I really don't want him to get hurt or screw up again. I want him to save the day, I want hero!Ryan!

And I found this in my local supermarket! :D I can't take my eyes off it whenever I go there.
    http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k22/alligator138/Picture0007.jpg

13. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

*pop in*

I agree he looks pretty hot in yellow but that tie was too much and I still say they need experiment with the clothes he wears alot more...

I agree I so want another nailed-type storyline but the problem with that is like you said is that the writers will make him do something stupid or hurt him again...and I don't think any of us what that to happen again...totally agree I want hero!Ryan! too!! :D

HAHA thats cool I just can't help but smile when I look at that...mmmm.."Fresh Togo"....:drool:

*is out of here but hopes to pop by more often*

Sophia
    xoxoxo

14. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

OK thanks katelynn and i would agree Yellow is his color and it goes good with his eyes to. and when they do another storyline i hopethat they don't make him do some dumb thing.that pic that said FRESH TO GO made my day it made me giggle

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ali, that place is great and I'd have a hard time resisting staring at it. Whenever we go to Wal Mart I have a togo experience. WHen you are in the check out lane there is like 4586353 things. Tide ToGo, Clorox ToGo, Hand sanitizer ToGo, Fabreeze ToGo... me and my son Jon play a game to see who can have the first Togo Experience. I know it's Lame, but it keeps the kid occupied and me from :brickwall:

I took my son to Macy's the other day and as we came around the corner for the mens section there was a pic of a dude with a dark ball cap on and from the distance it looked like Togo from those Sacoor pics w/ that dark ball cap on.:drool: I nearly fell over. Then I got closer and realized it wasn't him. My son even thought for a sec it was him. Good thing it wasn't cause I probably would have stolen it LOL J/P. :bolian: It would have been tempting. Then we went to Wal Mart and I thought it was him on the front of a magazine, but it was Jake Ghallenal (sp) and Reese. He had his head down and shades on just like Togo wears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.