Ryan/Jon # 18: Why can't we cap our dreams?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by starzsgirl, Jan 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TogoIshYummy143

TogoIshYummy143 Civilian

Thank you wolfesgamergirl and CSI_Kat. Katelynn- I'm pretty sure they are going to cancel it. My mom got me hooked on Journey Man, and I asked why it's never on, so if I remember right, she said it might be canceld. :-(. All the good shows die...
    I enjoyed last nights CSI. Especially Ryan. xD. THat episode did make me mad at the end..... I hate cliff hangers and two part episodes. Thank god it's on tonight. xD.

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Sorry Gen, I thought just stating a fact from a photo wasn't giving anything important away. I haven't been here in ages so you'll just have to forgive my stupidness :p *hands cookie*

Inge, I remember you! I so agree, we need another Ryan episode, and NOT a Ryan-screws-up-AGAIN episode. Welcome to TogoIshYummy143! (Gosh, this asks for a nickname!)

Thanks for the heads' up Kat, the caps look awesome, definitely an ep I'm gonna watch soon. The yellow suit+tie is a very nice combination.

Katelynn, you go into the Ryan thread to post a spoiler about Delko? :lol:

3. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Nikki, Inge, whao some of the old timers coming back. By old timers I dont mean age wise! :bolian:

I have to admit last nights ep was pretty good and kept me interested for the most part. It was wayyyyyyyy better than I expected! THe ending w/ that dude sending H off was a bit too much :rolleyes:

Enough about the ep lets talk Ryan! Yes he looked very good and YAY he was working the case instead of just walking around seeing what everyone else was doing and AND he was sort of a hero, in my book. He found out it was Cooper! YAY :beer: to Ryan! Really like the whole outfit :drool:

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I definetly was wrong about the Ryan time last night....just hope they keep that momentium tonight. :D Thanks for the heads up about the caps, Kat. :drool:

He did look very nice in that yellow shirt and tie. And I loved how he went to process the car with all the germs and such on it and he's still wearing the tie! :guffaw:

Not to mention the true concern for Calleigh and how she was feeling and dealing with Coopers website.

5. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Dutchie the only reason i said that was becuase i was just stating something else i liked and i dont go into the delko thread hahah

togoIshYummu143 - Thats such a bummer.
    Or maybe they havent put on any new episodes? Hm maybe i will google something and find out. that had the potential to be really popular just no one has heard of it :( bummer. Well, Ryan/ Jon makes up for it

I agree, he looked AMAZING in yellow, and not because its my favourite colour!

6. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Yellow is definitely Jon's color, he looked great last night! His outfit was kind of too formal, I think, but it was great anyways :lol:

Im so excited for tonights episode, it looks really good! Hopefully Ryan will be the hero of the day :)

Sorry about the "spoilers" Geni! I just figured since it was something about what happened many episodes ago, it wouldnt be considered a spoiler..Sorry!!

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Your response wasn't spoilery, but it would have given away the question, which was in reference to the picture and possible plot. :) Better safe than spoiled, I always say. :lol:

8. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Oooh, sorry again then! I had no clue she was talking about any picture :lol: I thought it was just a random question she had. I never saw the picture, what picture? Now Im going insane :lol:

Anways, Im jealous of all you people that get to see the episode before me (darn time differences), I have to wait atleast 5 hours longer to see Jon :(

9. katelynn

katelynn Lab Technician

Tonights ep was awesome, i actually really enjoyed that episode.
    its awesome to see jon in yellow again (well obviously since it was a two parter)

Jon is slowly getting more air time.... hopefully they will give him another episode like Nailed like we've all been saying.

These episodes are getting better. Im not sure that they are the best but they are really good, excluding the first one of the whole strike ordeal.

once everything cools down i will continue making graphics for the new episodes. Oh how i love new pictures :)

I wonder what they have in store for Ryan nexted or even for season 7!

10. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

It was a great show last night! I loved it when Ryan and the rest of them were at the poker table and the slow motion with them pulling out their gun’s, was very cool. I hope too that Ryan gets some good story lines for the rest of the season; instead of just popping in and out, or doing all the grunt work in the lab and letting other get the credit. :thumbsup:

11. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I gotta say I did not like last night's epiosde as much as Monday nights. I do agree Jon looks good in yellow......but don't you think it was a bit much to have them in the same outfits 2 shows in a row??? It is a bit absurd to think that all happened in 1 day. :rolleyes:

I sooo want to make more graphics of Ryan with these new caps.....RL needs to slow down.

I loved seeing Ryan processing evidence, going to crime scenes, etc....instead of just popping in and out all the time. That was nice to see.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

Equal amounts of Jon/Ryan for the past 2 nights is alright with me! Plus the caps are looking amazing, they scream make fan art. :D

The poker table scene was by far my favorite, take a photo of those three at the table and hang it in the lab somewhere. Proves mess with a part of the family and the rest of the team will strike back.

13. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Last nights episode was so good! That scene at the end, with the poker table and all the guys :drool: One of the best scenes ever :lol: I thought they were going to have something dramatic about Ryan and poker but that never happened, oh well, it was still great. I loved his outfit like I said before, it just was a little weird to see Ryan go to that car place (or whatever it was) in some suit while Eric can walk around in a t shirt and jeans. Hopefully they will make Ryan more laid-back outfit wise *chants* T-shirt, t-shirt!

14. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Caps are up at Random Scribbling for last night! Yay!

Oh yes - that pool table scene was very good!

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Last night ep wasn't quite as good as Mondays but I'm SOOOOOOO glad it was more focused on Cal than super H. Don't get me started about the beginning with him :eek: my eyes are killing me today from rolling so much!

I agree w/ you Kat about the change of clothes. I thought they did say something about it being the next day but yet everyone had the same clothes on, even julia and kyle w/ that terrible outfit. I can see if the csi's worked a double shift trying to find Cal not being able to change, but come on the other peeps? OH and now Cal is Macgyver :guffaw:I thought the poker table sceen was great but they didn't show ryan enough for me. They did more of a close up of delko and trip, :( I will have to take a look at these caps and rewatch it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.