Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I believe it aired yesterday (thursday). I haven't seen any clips yet, but will find some time to do so. I imagine Gil's apartment is nothing like Greg's :) And I still wish we'd get a chance to see it one day.

^Is the UK that up to date now? Wow...I had no idea :p

Welcome back ericloca :)

I'm now going to sit in the corner because the writers are being mean with my OTP. *sigh* I guess I'll always have Sandle to fall back on! Once Sara comes back that is. Gah! My ships are crashing all around me! :(

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

We'll miss you around here Shazza. You're so energetic and positive. I like that! :) Hope you have fun on your trip!

Naz, I'll be wishing for a Greg daydream now, especially since, according to Liff, they've done one for CSI NY. Come on PTB, throw us a bone!
    (BTW: Liff, or any other D/L shippers that wanna answer, what have those writers done to D/L? Just curious.)

Here, here! More Greg screentime is the only consolation prize we get for lack of Sara. Hopefully they won't be doing it by sticking him a "love interest". That would not be acceptable to me. [​IMG]

Dani, girl! [​IMG] Always great to see one of the older members! And thanks. That picture a few pages back truly inspired me. If only Greg and Sara were as close as the actors who portray them. *sigh*
    I think it's fantastic that your teacher watches CSI and likes sandle now! Way to convert, Dani! :D

Salean, we did get a new episode yesterday. Pretty good. Some nice funny lines here and there. Decent case. Introduction of a character that may or may not appear again. If she does, I smell a new Grissom ship. ;)
    What clip did you see? There was no overt GSR that I noticed. No sandle either. three fifths of the team was sick though. (It's okay to ramble, m'dear. Whatever you want to know about the episode, just ask and I'll try to answer.)

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Soph! Come back soon! :(

Oh we should definitely get a Greg daydream sequence :) They made Danny daydream about his absent Lindsay in NY and it was absolutely adorable. I can definitely see Greg just taking a breather from some lump of evidence and just letting his mind wander for a bit, and he suddenly sees Sara walking around the lab smiling at him. That would be a nice sight to see. (@DL, what the writers might be doing? Cheating storyline, disturbing promo, everything that = depressed me). :( Thankfully none of it is certain yet. Stupid spoilers...

But Danny and Linds need to come to Vegas and Greg can take them out (Sara too ;) ) and it'd be an awesome experience wouldn't it? Haha, the vegas team could make fun of DL for being cute and weird or something :lol:

4. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

I'm here! Sorry Guys, I never get around to post in thread which is very bad of me I'm sorry :(...Actually Hestia - I went on the trip I few days back but I also had a few personal issues to deal with :(

That would be awesome and it would kinda totally fit in..I can see it...
    Not to go off topic but what the writers maybe doing with that is Blah! :( Stupid spoilers...

You know how much i love the idea of a LV and NY crossover so don't get me started again... :D

And finally....

Sandle Pic Of The Moment
    (Gum Drops)
    ***Cause its the pic used to make my banner with***
    [​IMG]

I like this episode alot lots of Sandlely goodness :D

No Lyrics but will have some tommorow :)

Glad to be back miss you guys!

Welcome back Dani - Ahh I believe you left a comment on one of my sandle vids a while back but I still remember your name :lol: It was the vid to that Lifehouse Song "You and Me" - but you might not have such a good memory as me :lol:

5. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Hello everybody!
    I'm back! Spain was wonderful and now I don't want to come back school!:( I miss you a lot and Sandle too but now I am back with a new text from Spain (even if there isn't any link with Spain). You spoke about Greg daydreaming and remember about Sara, and my text is exactly about that!;)
    Sorry it's a little bit sad, I wrote it in Spain when I didn't succeed to sleep and even if I was happy about these holydays, I wrote a sad thing!
    Hope you will enjoy! I warn you it's very long.:)

It was nearly 11 p.m and the lab was strangely desert. No one was walking through the corridors, no one was around.
    Greg felt alone but he wasn’t against it. Normally he would be always with someone, always in need to joke, but today wasn’t a usual day and it never will be as long as Sara won’t be back. Greg continued walking, thinking about Sara and where she could be, when he stopped in front of the computers room. He looked inside and saw the light of an open computer, but there was nobody. He went in and sat in a chair.

Greg: I was… on break, I got… some time…thought…hey…
    He gave Sara the sheets of paper and she looked at them.
    Greg: Yeah, sorry I drew a blank on the wife…
    Sara stopped looking at the sheets surprised by what she read and leaned in towards Greg. They were eyes in the eyes and Sara had her hand on his chest.
    Sara: I could really, really just kiss you right now!

Greg smiled sadly and whispered slowly before standing up.
    Greg: You never give me that kiss, Sara…
    He left the room and went towards the garage. Maybe Nick will be there and he could talk to him. When he arrived, he found nobody, just a crashed car waiting for someone to process it.

Greg: I don’t mean to pry but, you want to talk about what happened with you and Ecklie?
    Sara: Not really…
    Greg: I don’t know if you know this about me, but I’m a good listener…
    Sara: I blew up at Ecklie. It was very unprofessional…And very satisfying…and now I’m moving on… Thanks for asking…

Greg: I thought you had understood, Sar’, that you could talk to me anytime, anywhere… Why didn’t you tell me you were going to leave?
    He left the garage and decided to go to the locker room. He passed Grissom’s office and stopped. Grissom wasn’t there. He began to think that the lab was desert and he leaned against the wall.

Greg: Grissom, you want to see me?
    Nobody answered and the chair turned round. Greg saw a jelly man with a notice “You passed”. He stood up stunned when suddenly all the CSI team showed up and congratulated him. Before he could say anything, Sara threw her arms around Greg and hugged him.

Greg: In this furtive moment, I was the happiest man on the world because I had you in my arms…I need you Sar’, please come back…
    He looked around hoping that no one heard him. He felt so stupid. He was speaking alone in a corridor to the woman he loves who was a million miles away from him. He continued walking and arrived in the locker room where he opened his locker. He needed to stop thinking about her; she was driving him mad… She left without saying anything but Greg couldn’t be mad at her; he loves her too much…

Sara: Wow. Look at you, Mr. Straightedge. I did not know that your hair could do that.
    Greg: I look like a dork.
    Sara: No, no. No, you look like a pro, which is what you are. Let me guess - a prelim for Sherlock?
    Greg: Yep.
    Sara: Uh-huh. Who's your judge?
    Greg: Uh ... Dudley ... Anderson?
    Sara: *grimaces* Yeah. Well, not the sharpest tool in the shed.*clears her throat* Speak slowly. Use simple terms. You're gonna nail it.

Greg: Thank you Sar’… I’m here thanks to you…You taught me all I know. I would never become a CSI without you…
    Catherine: *smiling*Speaking alone Greg?
    She opened her locker and took her bag. Then she closed it and having no answer she looked at Greg.
    Catherine: Greg? Greg, are you okay?
    Greg: Oh Cath! Sorry, what were you saying?
    Catherine: Are you okay, Greg?
    Greg: Yeah, I’m fine…
    Catherine: You were talking alone…
    Greg: Oh, don’t worry! I was just thinking… I didn’t know I was speaking in a loud voice.
    Catherine: Do you want to talk about it?
    Greg: There’s nothing to talk about. I was just thinking…
    Catherine: Just thinking, huh? Thank you Sar’… I’m here thanks to you…You taught me all I know. I would never become a...
    Greg: Okay, I was thinking about Sara! Happy now?
    Catherine: Greg…I didn’t mean to make you upset… Talk to me... I’m not going to tell the other, you know that? You can trust me...
    Greg: I know that, Cath…You’re like a mother to me…It’s not about that…
    Catherine: What is it about, then? Come on, sit down and tell me… I’m listening…
    Greg: But Cath…
    Catherine: No but… Sit down…
    He sat down next to Catherine and she smiled at him.
    Catherine: I’m all ears…
    Greg: I don’t know what to say...
    Catherine: Tell me the essential…
    Greg: Since Sara has left, I’m a mess…I can’t work, I can’t eat, I can’t sleep without thinking about her…She is everywhere to me, but she is not there…What I’m saying has no sense…*sigh* You are wasting your time, Cath…I...
    Catherine: No…I understand…I’m so stupid, Greg…When Sara left, we were all around Grissom, always asking if he needed something…and I forget that you need me too…I left you alone in your sorrow… I know what you feel about Sara, but I don’t know why, we all think about Grissom and we left you alone… I blame myself for that, Greg…
    Greg: You don’t have to blame yourself… You’re the one with me now…I will never thank you enough…
    Catherine: Don’t mention it… I know it’s hard for you, Sara represent so much for you…You need me and I’m here…And you know that I love to be the mom of the team.
    Greg: *smiled lightly* Sara is my everything; I’m nothing without her, Cath… I just can’t going on without her…This lab is full of memories…Every time I am in a place, I remember something about her, about what she told me…I miss her…
    Catherine: I miss her too, Greg… Sara is my best friend; it’s hard not to think about her.
    Greg: Yeah, I know… I miss her smile, I miss her so much… It feels like I can’t breath without her…I am a dead man… Sara light up my life, she had held my hand when I walked through the hell, she was always there for me… I can’t live without her…I love her so much…I could die for her…
    Catherine: Wahoo Greg…*touched* If a man tell me a thing like that, I wouldn’t hesitate. I couldn’t lose a man like that…I don’t know why Sara is so stubborn with Grissom, he never showed his love for her and you, you say such beautiful things…How can she be so blind?! I’m sorry to tell this like that but if I were Sara, I already jumped your bones.
    Catherine smiled and hoped it will make Greg smile too but when she looked at him, she saw he had a sad face.
    Catherine: I’m sorry; I wouldn’t have said that…
    Greg: No, it’s nothing…
    Catherine: You’re the sweetest guy I know and you deserve to be happy… Come on…
    She opened her arms and hugged Greg.
    Catherine: *whispered* Maybe you should go after her…
    Greg: It’s not what she wants…
    Catherine: What do you want?
    Catherine stood up and smiled. She had already her answer. She looked at Greg and smiled at him before leaving him alone in his thought. After a while, Greg smiled and whispered for himself:
    Greg: You’re right, Cath… I want her…

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^An amazing dialogue there Manuela02 I really like the mother/son relationship that Greg seems to have with Cath. It's always fun to watch her go all protective on Greg. :)

Oh and poor Greggo can't function without Sara around :( So sad. See? She should be forced to come back because she's negatively affecting Greg's work! (well I was out of proper reasons at this hour). :p

7. CSI_Bevin

CSI_Bevin Hit and Run

Well, first off, I'm new. =\
    Sandle = <3 for me.
    I used to be a total snickers fan but now i am 100% sandle.
    I'm working on some sandle-centric walls and hopefully a fanfiction.

but i'm just say HI!!!
    and you can call me by my handle or my name = Autumn:)

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I'm giddy because I get to use my banner on a newcomer!!

Hi CSI_Belvin!

[​IMG]

I'm glad that Greg and Sandle have steered you towards their undeniable attraction to one another :) Hope you pop by often Autumn (nice name btw :) )

9. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It tooks me a lot of time to write it and I'm happy of the result. One of the things I love about Cath is that she has a kind of her maternal instinct and I love to show this through my fics...

Hope I can post a new text soon... I am working on a new Sandle video with the song "I'll be waiting" by Lenny Krawitz...Hope I'm going to finish that soon. I'll post the link as soon as it is on Youtube...:)

10. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Hi everybody!! miss me? hehe im sorry im not as active as before, i've been busy lately..Gosh i miss you guys!! *hugs everybody* Manuela02 love your dialogue!! they're perfect...beautiful! i can say that you have better dialogue than me....:D

Ouh!! looks like we have a new member...heloo CSI_Belvin!! glad to have a new member...*Squash some spoiled cake on CSI_Belvin's face* thats how i say welcome here....hehe My name is Shafenaz, but you can call me Naz :D You know what?? Autumn is my favourite season...eventhough my country dont have five seasons, but i love it...hehe

Hmm...I think I should be on topic a little..

Dont ya think that Greg will call her? I hope so, I can see it in his eyes that he miss Sara much more than Grissom (Because he get to talk to her often):mad: I wish that the TPTB will show us a litttle Sandle scene (Or more... i dont mind):lol: I know i kept on bringing up the topic about Greg will call Sara but i couldnt help it..im sure all of you couldnt help it too right??

TPTB...please grant our wishes...hehe

11. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Shazza, I hope your personal issues are resolved. It's okay if you want to take a few days away to deal with real life, just promise you won't be a stranger. :) (BTW: I really like your new banner. Using the pic from Jorja's hot photoshoot - wow!)

A cheating storyline for the lovely, canon D/L? Ouch. There's a new episode today, isn't there? If there are any updates worth mentioning regarding the NY couple, come tell me Liff. I can't believe you've got me so curious over a couple I've never seen interact! :lol: Maybe... hmm... nah. Never mind. :cool:

Glad you had a wonderful time in Spain, Manuela and your dialogue is so sweet but so sad! :( Oh Greggo... I just want to hug the guy! And I love 'I'll be Waiting' by Lenny Kravitz! I'll be anticipating that music video. [​IMG]

Welcome CSI_Bevin! Always glad to see new faces around here, and a convert? How cool! Oh Naz, you and your welcomes! :D I remember how you used to have those crazy but oh so cute cake fights with Pau. Ah, memories. And I think that when Greg gets Sara's phone number in San Fran, he'll definitely call her. In fact, he'd probably call her every day which would annoy Sara at first, but soon she'd be looking forward to his phone calls. At least I can hope. Come on Sara, you owe Greggo your undivided attention!

12. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

HAHA - no I won't be a stranger...Yes I love my new banner! :D My current desktop background is like that too.........:devil:

Welcome all newbies!! I think Liffy has already made you welcome but from me side grab a seat, stay clear of Naz and her spoilt cakes and all will be well! :D

*Hands out positivity cookies and Blue Hawaiin Coffee*

Sandle Pic Of The Moment
    (Primum Non Nocere)

[​IMG]

GREG: Well, sex is physical. Is that a sport?

SARA: Not to me.

Sandle Song Of The Moment

(snippet from the song 'Wonderwall'(Cover) by Cartel)

"Today is gonna be the day
    That they're gonna throw it back to you
    By now you should've somehow
    Realized what you gotta do
    I don't believe that anybody
    Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
    That the fire in your heart is out
    I'm sure you've heard it all before
    But you never really had a doubt
    I don't believe that anybody feels
    The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
    And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
    There are many things that I would
    Like to say to you
    I don't know how

Because maybe
    You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
    And after all
    You're my wonderwall"

"I don't believe that anybody body feels the way I do about you now"
    "There are many things I'd like to say but I don't know how so I say maybe your gonna be the one that saves me? - These are my fav lines from the song and so sandlely

Hope ya'll like the lyrics! :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Great stuff there guys!
    Partly why I'm here I guess. They did it, I'm not happy, end of story. Right now I'm saying goodbye because if they can't fix it, I've lost all interest in the entire CSI franchise.

Still. I hope that Sandle still carries its hope (because I've lost all of mine, just about) and that one day Sara will come bck to realise how much she needs Greg. *swoon* I await that episode dearly.

Until...whenever I return (if at all, or not tomorrow or later in the day), bye guys! Love you all :)

14. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

Aww...dont give up hope Liff..if there's bad parts, theres always a good part...youll just have to wait...:) *Give positivity cookie to Liff*
    Yeah..i really miss her...ouh Pau where are you??:brickwall: hehe....

well, I really hope that in the latest episode of CSI, they will show something Sandle-ly. I dont care how or what..but i need something sandle-ly right now...

Greg: Hmm...what's this? *Look at the computer screen*
    Sara: What is it honey? *Look at the screen too*
    Greg: Lots of people here want us to be together?
    Sara: Yeah....they dont know that we're together now...
    Greg: Should we tell them? Because this particular person is starting to lose hope...
    Sara: Ouh..thats bad..we need to tell them right away honey...
    Greg: Ok...*Typing*

Dear Sandle shippers. Sara and I are proudly to tell you that we're together now...but lets just keep this between us...Dont lose hope guys....

Greg and Sara :thumbsup:

Sara: That's should keep them happy! Love you Greg *Wrap her arms around his body*

:censored:

Howcome all my dialogue end up dirty?? :evil::devil:

15. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Thank you I'm happy you like it!;) I'm sorry if I made you sad, I didn't intend to do it, but I think that Greg is down since Sara left and I'm too, I guess, because everything I write since Sara's leaving ends up sad! :( Don't worry, my happy texts will be back soon, I hope!;)

Naz, I love your dialogs, and I tell you my dialogs aren't better than yours, we just have different styles! Oh, and I love your last, it made me happy all the day! :thumbsup:

Liff, don't give up! Hope is the only thing you don't have to lose! Bad things happen and it's when they happen that Hope has to be stronger! So, it will be okay... Don't lose hope!