Sara/Greg #13: Sandle - The Ship of Hope

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by SaraStar, Dec 30, 2007.

1. greg_sara_love

greg_sara_love CSI Level One

I know im late but...Manuela02!! I love your videos!!! the first one, i cried..seriously..the last one i cried too, well, i think im a crier dont ya think?:guffaw: they are perfectly wond8erful and i love the way you play with the clips...Can I save one video? "A moment like this" on my mp3? its so wonderful and i love the ending!!

I agree with Liff what if the writers show us Greg's house...maybe on an important occasion

Catherine: Hey we've eat at everyone's house for dinner except yours..
    Warrick: Yeah, I want to look at Greg's house
    Nick: Hmm, that would be fun..Im sure there's Marilyn Manson poster in his house somewhere
    Grissom: I think it would be delightful if we could go to your house, what say you, Greg.
    Greg: Erm..sure
    Catherine: How about tonight after shift?
    All of them: Yeah, that will be great
    Greg: Erm...but can you give about an hour to..erm..to..
    Nick: Clean your place up?
    Greg: Yeah! Thats right! Clean my place up
    Grissom: Sure then.

At his appartment

Greg: :eek: I better hide Sara's picture somewhere! *Took Sara's picture off his wall and hide it somewhere*

An hour later

The team: Wow! Nice place...
    Nick: Im surprise, there's no Marilyn Manson poster anywhere..
    Greg::rolleyes:
    Warrick: Im starving! Lets eat!!
    Greg: O...kay..

Catherine: Mmm..it is delicious! where did you buy it Greg?
    Greg: Heh, i cooked it myself
    All of them::eek::eek::eek:

Suddenly...

Sara: Im home honey!!!
    Everybody: :eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Sara: :eek:
    Greg: Oh dear...Oh dear...*covers face with both hands*

Nice photo manip Manuela02! Love it so much!! *hugs Manuela02*

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  2. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Thank you, I'm happy you like it! Of course, you can save my video on your mp3, you can save all if you want...;) and I love your text, especially the end!:thumbsup:
    Thanks again, it's my first one so I didn't know if it was great!

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Hey, it's Sandle right? How could it not be great? Seriously, the fact that Sara and Greg are in it should automatically make it good. And having Sara look so...mouth watering makes it great in my book! I know, I know...I'm "such a guy" right? :p

Love your little dialogue there Naz! :) Very nice indeed, we should so have everyone come over to Greg's place for a little food and R&R after a particularly gruesome case or something like that. The only weird thing is that in my head, Greg can't cook if his life depended on it. I have no idea why. I mean, sure he can cook simple stuff, but nothing majorly fancy. :p

Maybe that's just me...he doesn't look like the type who would like cooking, but I could be wrong. Have we ever had any confirmation on Greg's cooking abilities?

4. Manuela02

Manuela02 Hit and Run

Yeah, I agree...I didn't think about that...Sandle is always the best!:thumbsup:

I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to Spain with school Wednesday and that tomorrow I probably won't logged in, because I must pack my case and all the rest, but I will try all the same... I'll be back Sonday, just so you now... I will try to post new little texts that I will make during this trip, maybe Spain can be an inspiration for me, who knew?
    It will be hard to live 5 days without Sandle, but I will try! ;)
    I will miss you, everybody and of course Sandle! :(
    *Hugs to everybody* See you soon!!!

5. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I hope you have fun in Spain Manuela02! :) We'll miss you!

Speaking of Spain, I just had this little image in my head of Greg, trying desperately to cook a Spanish Paella (or w/e that big dish is called) whilst reading the recipe from a book he got off the shelf earlier in the day. :lol: Oh it's a hilarious sight - he's got bits of saffron stuck in his hair and his kitchen is just a total mess. :lol:

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Oh wow! That worked better than trying to bribe you with positivity cookies. :lol: And thank you sooo much, that banner you made is beautiful! [​IMG] One of mine, and Eva's favorite sandle pics...

I'll check out your videos soon, Manuela (Oh and your photo manipulation is very lovely). Have fun in Spain! Hope you don't try running with the bulls! ;)

Looks like I'm off to check out the Danny/Lindsay thread...

7. greg_sara_love

thank you Liff. Well, to answer your question, I dont know if Greg know how to cook fancy food, but Eric do know how to cook fancy food. He said that in one of his interviews...He said that his mother is a chef or something maybe and he learned how to cook through his mom.....

Just imagine if Sara woke up and a very fancyful food waiting for her on the table, cook by Greg :) she would be very delighted :lol:

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^Oh it would be awesome if Greg could cook really fancy food though. You know, it'd be just one of those quirks that makes Greg who he is. He doesn't really advertise the fact that he can cook, and he doesn't look like he'd be one to even like cooking does he?

Brings back that whole hidden Greg conversation we had a while back. There really is alot about Greg that we don't know about. I hope, maybe while Sara's gone the writers can spend some time developing that, and by the time she returns, he's all ready for her :)

Glad you liked the banner Hestia, :) A deal's a deal...

:p

9. Salean

Salean Rookie

It would be good if Greg could cook really fancy food, although for me it would be stranger if it was Sara who could cook really fancy food since in my house, although my Mum cooks more often, my Dad is the one who is the fancy-food-cooker. (I don't know why I brought this up, the mention of Paella just reminded me of my Dad since I am told that he makes good paella. Not that I would know, being a vegetarian.)

Hope you have a good time in Spain, Manuela!

That's my hope too, Liff. They've taken Sara away from us, so the least they can do is give us lots and lots of Greg character-development to tie us over until we can get some more Sandley goodness. Mind you, my general hope for every new episode is 'more Greg', and yet, it doesn't often happen...

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hiya guys,

Sorry I haven't been posting lately....I just wanted to let ya'll know I'll be going away for a few days!

Till then Keep the Sandle love alive and I look forward to reading all your lovely posts on Sunday! :)

Love you guys,
    Sophia
    xx

11. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Agreed Salean, since we're not going to be getting anymore, I hope TPTB will at least invest some of their time on Greg's background and flesh out his character even more.

But yes, I like your idea of Greg being able to cook some fancy food. Maybe he can cook one fancy dish and that's all, but that's just enough to surprise Sara when she comes back :)

12. greg_sara_love

Well, its goo if the TPTB would elaborate on Greg's background....but it would be lovely-er if the TPTB would show us how much Greg love Sara and he will not give her up. Well, maybe they show Greg daydreaming about her or smth...ouh!!! maybe Greg will tell someone...

How bout the last part of an episode, they would show something like this...

Greg went into his apartment and he pick up a phone and call someone
    Greg: Hey Sara, how is it goin? I miss you so much.....

*End credits* :D

that would be lovely :D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  13. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I like the idea of Greg daydreaming :) They did that in NY with Danny and he was daydreaming about Lindsay. It was so cute.

And having Greg do it would be amazingly awesome. I think, maybe something at lab reminds him of things they did together, him making her laugh, and basically going down memory lane.

I'd love that.

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Guess who is back ! *waves* I missed you guys ... and I have to read a lot to catch up . I've been busy and didn't have time to turn on my PC . I am so glad I'm back !
    Oh Hestia I adore those icons !
    I had a homework to do one week ago and the homework was to write a love letter to a guy named (funny coincidence) Gregory . And it was so good my teacher gave me an A , but she asked me why did I sign with ...Sara . And I said :"You miss don't watch CSI , do you ?" and she said "Yes , I do watch Las Vegas some times , but what's thew connection ?" and I laughed and said "You don't know who Sara and Greg are , even though you watch CSI ?" she replied "Oh yeah , now I know" and after that we continued talking about them and I am happy I made my teacher like Sandle !!!!

15. Salean

Salean Rookie

Oh, oh, oh, oh! I was just randomly searching videos on youtube and I came across a clip from Grissom's Divine Comedy! Does this mean it's already aired in America???

*is far too excited*

Ooooh, wait, but we're only getting it about a week after you guys! That means next week, right? Wow, I get my timings all confused in the holidays. Oh, that makes me feel so much better :) I was all upset because the only clip up wasn't the most... encouraging of clips.

Am I rambling? I am. I'm going to shut up a bit now.

ericloca - That is so cool that you got to discuss Sandle with your teacher. If I happened to do something like that my teacher's would just look at me strangely. Well, ok, they do that already... but still.