George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Elsie, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

It's amazing what a search on Wikipedia will turn up :) According to Wikipedia Nick is singing to Bob Neuwirth's Lucky Too.

Here's the link Wikipedia's Grave Danger

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Thanks very much for the info Cap'n. :D I really liked it... :lol:

3. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

aww poor Nick..he's not feeling well!!:(
    well i bet i could make him feel better:lol:

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh I seriously loved the facial scruff in this one!! :devil:

5. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Agreed I wonder if its just cause hes sick, or if it will be a regular thing the rest of the season. I also enjoyed the blue open neck shirt he was wearing the second part of the episode as well. :drool:

6. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I was thinking the same thing Smokey! But I had to go watch it again just to make sure I really really liked it.

Yeah pretty sure I do. :devil::lol:

If it's a regular thing for the rest of the season I'm going to have to call off work every friday. I'll be too dehydrated to stand up straight. :drool::drool::drool:

7. Smokey

At first I thought it was just the lighting. Then I thought it was an actual soul patch and I was going to DIE! :D

And how about Super Dave's new buzz??!!! :lol:

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Ahem..anyone notice the extra tight jeans in the very first scene we saw Nick.

9. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Oh I did, :drool:. Also the view when hes walking away from Hodges. ;)

Smokey, I like Super Dave's new buzz, so cute.

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

At first I thought the scruff was the lighting, then the dirt and soot from the burned car but then I realized it actually was scruff and me likey! :drool:

I think it's a one time thing cause the preview for next week featured that light blue sweater from the Entertainment Tonight interview and he looked scruff free so.....

11. Smokey

I like it too! Super Dave thinks having a buzz might get him a ward full of women too! :lol:

I WISH they had left in Hodges mimicking Nick's China remark. That was hilarious!

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well I agree with everyone about the scruff. Man he looked so hot tonight.

I am disappointed that they didn't leave the part where he laughed at Warrick's remark about the glove budget. I know the part was there, but they took out the laughing part.

Smokey, I think it was you who said it looked like it was an outtake. Looks like it was, but they should have left it.
    Now you all are talking about the scruff he had and the tight jeans :drool: he was wearing, but that white t-shirt he was wearing at the beginning of the episode, OMG :drool::drool::drool:

Now a rant: when Maddie was going through the list of "sins" Grissom's team had, she brought Nick's hooker girlfriend. Ok, she was NOT his girlfriend. Sleeping with someone once doesn't make you a girlfriend. I don't know why this bugs me, but IT DOES!!!! [​IMG] Rant over.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  13. Luminol

Luminol Witness

hahaha, I don't like white shirts, but Nick looks good in everything :drool: :drool: :drool: (and without) :guffaw:

14. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh Nick last night was :drool::drool::drool::drool: that white shirt and then the v-nick was :drool:

I loved the scruff it made Nick being sick more believable when you add the sneezing and coughing to it :) I loved the scene when Nick sneezed on Hodges and told him to go work in China :guffaw:

Speedy I agree I didn't like Maddie's comment about Nick being a suspect in his hooker girlfriends death :scream: and I don't think Grissom did either. Kristy wasn't a girlfriend!

15. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

There's something about Nick being sick that makes me want to rush over and take care of him. I want to kick the kids out of the house when they are! :lol: Maybe it's because of the very convincing sneeze and cough. :rolleyes:

I loved the banter between him and Greg about not being able to smell anything. Cranky Nick with Hodges was great. Much better than cranky kids. And the look on his face when he had to change gloves again was halarious.

After listening to Victoria's fake cough for the last month I must say that they had very convincing coughes and sneezes. The seemingly hot spell while he was outside and wearing the jacket inside helped to convince you that he was sick.

As for what he was wearing - I'll take him any any of it. And I loved the scruffyness too!:drool:

Susan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.