Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sab

Sab Witness

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

ok so I've been overanalyzing THE scene for awhile and I wonder if it was because Eric admitted that he wasn't ok that made Cal loosen up. Because Eric never admits his vulnerability. She's been trying to get him to open up to her about his memory lapses and what's going on with him, but he keeps saying he's fine. I wonder if those words plus her finding that piece of paper might finally be what breaks the ice between the two and opens some real dialogue.

Or maybe someone can write a fic about that... ;)

Also, I know for a split second Cal had to be thinking about how she felt when Eric almost died. I think she knew what he meant by "I don't know what I would have done if something had happened to you."

And that's all from me for now. I haven't posted in forever but these two eps just have me all talkative now... LOL

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well until we get an actual kiss can we give her a pony that bites? Just so everytime it bites her, she is reminded of us?!! :lol:

Yeah other people should definately email Corey...he loves to hear feedback from us...although don't expect a reply of anything more than a smiley face or a "thank you" but it is better than nothing right? ;)

Yeah where are those guys????

I think one of the big reasons she agreed to go with him was b/c he made it about him and not about her....she doesn't like things to be about her so him saying he was upset was her out. The other big reason was, like you said, he doesn't open up much so it touched her that he cared about her.

3. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

The ending was great, not just that Eric finally told her how he felt, but that she smiled and let him take her home. I also thought it was really cute when Cal opened the door for Eric.

4. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

i dont have a pony. gotta a tortoise, will that do? lol

5. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

I just emailed Corey, thanking him for the amazing episode, and ofcourse for how the Eric/Calleigh story line is coming along. Emily did such an amazing job acting that scene at the Hummer! Didn't someone said that in ET she said that this whole ordeal was going to affect Calleigh in the future? if someone caught that clip, could you post it?

6. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

You know, in that gloriously wonderful scene at the end, I would swear Eric had said "Hey, you don't have to go home alone", but I listened to it again and again with the volume turned up and I do believe his words are "Hey, you're not going home alone". Did anyone else catch that?

As for Jake, in my opinion I think Calleigh's already broken up with him, and did it after SYG. Calleigh is closed off in regards to her personal life, so it makes sense to me that she wouldn't tell anyone. He hasn't been around, she hasn't mentioned him, and he sure as heck wasn't there last night...not even to help with finding her. And, if he were still with her, living with her (as was alluded to in that stupid coffee machine scene in an earlier episode), then I don't think she would want Eric to drive her home. At least...I can only hope this is the case.

7. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

^^I thought of the same thing, I watched it a couple of times too, and I thought he said "you are not going home alone", as for Jake, I thought the same, I mean if your girlfriend/boyfriend was kidnap wouldn't't you be there to help! so I wouldn't be surprise if his out of the picture, but it's up to the writers. what I really want to know is what happen with Eric and Calleigh after they went home?

8. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Oh good, I thought I was finally losing my mind! I'm really glad you saw that too. So yeah, I'm fairly certain that is one of the most adorable things I have EVER seen in the history of adorable things....

I don't think I've ever been so mad at Ryan's face in my life. Ah well.:lol:

Jessica, you have no idea how happy I am that you're writing a post-ep! Is it gonna beup soon? :D

9. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

that is exactly what I thought too!! I knew it wasn't actually going to happen but there was a split second when I thought the writers might have been exceedingly amazing to us and gave us a kiss.

As for Jake I definitely think he is out of the picture. Otherwise Calleigh wouldn't have gone home with Eric. And after the scene last night I don't care if he comes back I just want EC to happen now!!! The look on Calleigh's face right before she agree's to go with him says that Eric is definitely the only one she is thinking of!! Then that smile right after he shuts's her door :drool: :drool: :drool: that is most definitely the smile of a woman who is in love!!!! :D

10. delkolover

i just watched the whole ep again and I totally caught that he said "hey you are not going home alone" but then again, I always thought that. He totally kissed or sniffed her hair as to prove to himself that she was alive and ok. Either way, it was cute.

Jake could already be at the curb and Coop posted that he could be next b/c he probably doesn't know what went down in SYG....so it is possible. His absence, consdiering the time and thought the writers had with this (ie the strike) speaks volumes to me...if they were still together then they would have put this off or attempted to get JW or make a mention of Jake but there hasn't been anything from or about him since SYG. They were going pretty hot and heavy right before then, even mentioning him when he wasn't in an ep but nothing since......a little clue to the status of their relaitionship IMO.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Somebody needs to write Eric/Jake smackdown fic. :lol: Like, where Jake is waiting for Calleigh at her place, when she and Eric arrive. Jake acts worried, and Eric gets pissed because he did nothing to help find her and therefore has no right to be worried, or even be there waiting for her. After what Eric did to Cooper for what he did to Calleigh, I can imagine him doing the same to Jake, for claiming to be Calleigh's boyfriend and not doing anything. Or at least doing some verbal sparring with Jake, at the very least.

That would be hot. :D

(Yes, I do still like Jake. :p I'm still just looking for a way to get these two in a physical fight over Calleigh. Anything that could result in ripping of shirts. :D )

12. delkolover

:lol: And there is Calleigh with a bucket of popcorn watching the fur fly, waiting to see who wins :lol:

13. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

^^^:D the poor guy didn't have an excuse! He wasn't available for filming! Okay, so I don't know if that's true or not, but I that's what I'm going with. That said, however, a fight would be kind of fun. Though, I think Calleigh would kill them...maybe she'll be asleep when they fight.

Jessica, how's your fic coming :D

14. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

Oh, Eric would definitely win!! :D There is no doubt about it!! :lol: But his shirt absolutely needs to be torn off!!! :drool: :drool:

15. delkolover

Someone get a mop and bucket....it is starting to flood in here! :lol:

Oh YES!! The shirt needs to be ripped off in the most violent way possible!:devil: Sending buttons flying in every which direction!! Woah...it is getting hot in here all of sudden:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.