Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Thanks for those pics Leela :D I can't wait to get home to rewatch the scene again for like the 70th time :D

Both Adam and Emily nailed the ep last night. Adam did a great job of conveying his worry for Cal w/o it seeming like he was whining it or focing it. Emily was just excellent! This had to be the best Calleigh focused ep ever and she nailed all the emotions needed to make it come across great.

I thought it was soooo cute that she opened the door for him. Who does that? It was great and his reaction to it was cute too.

2. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

I'm about 2500 words into one. :D It's going to be long, and, dare I say it... M-rated. Blame Lucy. ;)

I know!! :D So cute. At first I was like, "Huh? Why's she leaning over like that? *gasp* Is she going to surprise him with a kiss when he opens the door???" :lol: But aww, that was such a sweet little gesture to show that she cares for him too. :D

Aww, Leela, that picspam!! *squeals* So much love. <3

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Okay, I posted this morning and there already 20 new ones! Ya'll are amazing you know that?

It's nice to see Calleigh with a good guy. You can tell that wants a man in her life, but as a companion and a friend. And we all know that is what Eric is! And hopefully Eric can show her that she doesn't have to be tough all the time. She doesn't have to be strong all the time. That's is what he is there for. If you can't let the guy be tough for you every once in a while, than it can't be an "aawww" moment.:) The guy has be masculine and the girl has be feminine and the culture has really switched that around lately. But I think they are playing it right. The girl still gets to prove what she's capable of, and the guys still come to the rescue. I love it! All Calleigh needs is a guy who will give her respect and love and Eric just needs a girl he can adore who will adore him back. And we've got the perfect couple!:):):):):):):):angel:

I think the whole undercover cardplaying/poker game takedown was pretty cool. You could tell Calleigh was trying not to say anything and you could from her face that it was directed at Eric and you get a twinge of "I need your help."

Can't wait til next one... which is like 10 days!:):confused::(

4. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

next epi is on the 7th so not long guys!

loving the pics leela

5. Sab

Sab Witness

Here's something cute I thought I'd share about her opening the door for him. My husband told me that his mom always said to look for that in a girl because it means she's respectful of him and is thinking of him. :) LOL When we were dating I did that for him, but now that we're married I don't do it so much anymore. He'll laugh about it and say "Uh oh maybe I picked the wrong one???" ;)
    So last night when she did that I just could not stop smiling and thinking about how cute that is that the writers would even think about that and include it. It just shows that they do listen to the fans and they are not just messing with us!

6. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I can`t wait to read all those fics... I hope to write one on my own, but it`s going to take some time. I don`t even know anymore how many times I have watched that scene. And every time I have this huge smile all over my face.

7. delkolover

Next ep isn't until the 14th b/c of NCAA Men's basketball on CBS

So when you gonna be done with that fic Jessica? :D

8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    One of the best episodes I have seen, you guys wrote so much!!!!
    Can't wait to see if something happens in later episodes or even the season finally; I told my friends, if the writers are coming up with pretty good episodes like this one, they should go on strike more often, hehehe, not really I like having my E/C

9. delkolover

Well lets hope so b/c I don't think I could handle being messed with especially after last night's scene!!! ;)

I really hope something becomes of them by the end of the season.....with scenes like that, how much longer can they drag it out??

I just read that last night's ep, according to early Nielsen ratings, posted the best ratings in the 10pm Tuesday timeslot since "Judging Amy" 5 years ago!!!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
  10. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

Jessica - There will be no blame; only praise, which I will gladly accept. ;)

I wanna write a post-ep too but I have so much schoolwork and lots of other fics to finish first so I'm just gonna read the ones you guys write.

At the end of the rescue scene, Eric totally kissed Calleigh's hair. So cute I can't even take it. I tried to get a good cap of it but Ryan's face was RIGHT. THERE. But it was cute anyway.

11. delkolover

The last 5 mins of the ep were the best!! I mean the whole ep was great but the last 5 mins were WOW

Damn Ryan he has to always get in the way :lol:

Ok let me correct something...according to Futon Critic it looks like we don't get a new ep until April 21st!!!! :eek: Ep 617 "To Kill A Predator"

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  12. Delko's_Cal

Delko's_Cal Victim

I totally agree, i loved how he finally got the nerve to say somthing like that!

we must send the writers chocolate! lol

13. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Hello all. I've been lurking on this thread for a while now. Just wanted to say I love this ship and it has become my primary Miami ship. I almost died at the end of last night's episode. Amazing, they are so perfect for each other.:D

14. delkolover

i just emailed Corey Miller to let him know what an awesome job he and the others did on the ep last night...especially the E/c stuff :D

15. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Actually, many years ago we offered Ann Donahue a pony if she gave us EC. Jaffy volunteered one of hers but she hasn't been around in a while. So who's gonna make the final offering? A pony!

And Jaffy, Amrita, Skylar, Mariel, Layne and Susan need to report back to this thread asap, please.

Welcome MsCatherineBrown! And yes, we all need to e-mail Corey Miller and thank him cause he's been very nice to us, not to mention incredibly patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.