Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

:drool::drool: H in labcoat!!:drool: See good things always with H when Y is around!

Pusher thanks for posting the vid, can't wait to see more for tomorrow.

It's a pity Y is only in such a short scene. I didn't hear correctly, did Y say she never asked H about what happened in Rio? You mean Y doesn't know what H did there i.e killing Riaz? Can someone tell me what went on in the 'Ambush'? H got arrested?

Is Y going to be on tomorrow's epy? I hope Y has much more screentime for the next epy tomorrow.

2. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Not bad, but and no so good epi. So no surprise here. I was a bit disappointed that we had only one H/Y scene. But can`t deny that was play great. :) H/Y chemistry is still here. Love the trust and understanding that have between H/Y. And maybe what I like the most is that Yelina said that she never ask H what he did in Rio. Good approach I think. Don`t ask if u won`t like the answers. Also Yelina show so much worry for H.. Poor guy when he will get it that he need her help and her of course. ;)
    Re Jullia... well I still can`t stand her and don`t think that she play trustworthy her character. Somehow for me is a lot rush and push character who don`t fit in the picture. The only interesting part in this epi (if I can say so) is that it`s turn out that when she betray H re Rio, she actually save him from her business partner (or whatever he is to her), coz he want to kill H. Come on, so silly excuse..

To not talk about the end of this epi. H go to Rio, only to get in ambush. Too ridiculous, even for CSI Miami.. pls give me a break

Rr Kyle - I don`t see the point of this scene - so thoughtless..

The only good part is that Call again save the epi. She do more then great job. Look forward to see what will happen with her. And angry Eric is so welcome. :D

Btw this is only my own opinion. ;)

I think Y may know that H kill Riaz in Brazil.. for me she only don`t want to push H about this... of course my own speculation... but it dose make sense.. she was with H and Eric there, so maybe she know more details, but just don`t talk about this subject. If this is so I respect her action re give H some space..

And yes H was arrested and extradite in Brazil... but there they let him go without any charge ... just let him go out in the street to be killed for revenge from Riaz gang... coz of this the epi is with tittle Ambush I think ...

Is Y going to be on tomorrow's epy? I hope so... some spoilers said so . *cross fingers*

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  3. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks for clearing it up Pusher. Yup the short scene still had amazing chemistry, the looks on their faces spoke so much more than the words they were saying.

Y just turns up next to H in that scene, so we're to assume that H had asked her investigate someone, so they were in contact, but still on a "for business" only contact. That's disappointing.

It almost seemed as if Y was pained when she said she never asked H about what happened in Rio. I wonder why she never asked? Like you said Pusher perhaps she didn't want to know or maybe they've been apart that long, she didn't feel like they have that closeness to talk about personal things like that anymore.

On the other hand, I'm disappointed H didn't tell her about it. Maybe in his same old thinking, he didn't want to hurt her so he didn't tell her. Or it was difficult for im to tell her.

But it's really nice to see that Y declined Julia's request to investigate him. I mean she could've out of her own curiosity to find out, since H never told her about what happened, but she respects and loves H so much she doesn't ask and also doesn't betray him. Sigh! When is Y gonna get the H she deserves, not the one now that doesn't seem to treat her with enough respect.

Oh and I read in CSIFiles
    The opening sequence is about H getting out of the ambush by killing all the Mala Noche that surround him. My first thought was... ok so H is going all Rambo on us now.... :rolleyes:I bet he doesn't even get a scratch on him.

I really hope there's lots more H/Y tomorrow, there's so much potential to develop there!

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I haven't got much time now, but thank you so much Pusher for the caps and video. :) My initial reaction:Lovely chemistry as always, but H doesn't deserve her. Geez. :rolleyes:

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Re Yelina .. I still don`t think she is hurt, coz H never told her about Rio or Riaz etc... for me she was more pained when she said/mention Aerosol name. To not talk about that H never give explanation to her about this fiasco. Actually I understand both of them. This is theirs past.. every one suffer enough, no need to go back there again. Also I think the trust is exactly this.. to not ask question if the person is not ready to answer.. if it was me on Yelina place I`ll do the same... just give some time and move forward.. yep I agree that between H & Y have a lot secrets/unsaid words.. but this is them after all.. stay real to me.. even peoples who have strong feelings to each otheres don`t talk about everything.. this way they protect or try to fogret.. wow hope this make some sence. ;)

Edit: Aww silly me, forgot to say ur all very welcome re the caps and the vid. :D

Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

It definitely makes sense. ;) I think they do portray their emotions realistically in this scene. Very much so. The disappointment for me, is that H just seems to take the information, then off he goes. Was there even a thank you? Maybe that's to come - I certainly hope so. I would never have expected Yelina to help Julia in any way, shape or form. Good for her. :)

7. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I didn't mean to say Y was hurt cos H didn't tell her, more like you said Pusher probably was the painful past and she didn't want to rake it up. She definately deserves an explaination re you-know-who. Or maybe she doesn't want to know either. Or she could have rationalised that H married her cos he thought she was happy in Brazil with Ray Sr.

My thoughts exactly. I hope there's a nice scene at the end of 'All In' like in 'Burned' to sort of wrap things up for H/Y. Hopefully there even might be some H/Y developement but at the moment it seems unlikely. The most we can hope for is for a good meaningful scene.

8. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

+

My thoughts too. I sincerely hope this isn't all we get!

Thank you Pusher for the clip and caps. Much appreciated, and your post made sense to me too. :)

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hah, I'm such a bad H/Y fan! I haven't been in here lately. Didn't even know we're on the ninth thread already! I've been having computer issues lately where I have a hard time connecting to TalkCSI. Grrr... :scream: Anyway, congratulations on the shiny, new thread. :D

Oh thanks for all the spoilers. I can't wait until Y shows up. :D

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Will she appear in Ambush aswell?

Anyways I got up this morning at 5.00 AM to watch the episode. Imagine my "pissed-off-ness" :p when my internet didn't work.

The episode was quite good but it didn't give me that WOW feeling. And frankly I was disappointed we only saw her for a minute or two. The looks are definately still there, but not so much from H' POV. Of course he's got more on his mind then trying to date his sister-in-law..

Hopefully we'll get a nice hug in "Ambush". Or would that be too much to ask? I want this big sweet hug between them because he's back in Miami, from harms way :D

11. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

^I wasn't that crazy to wake up at 5 am :p

But I did watch the epi and although it was an excellent epi (H processing evidence (twice!), the whole Calleigh-Cooper thing, Eric shoving Cooper to the ground, Stetler :devil:), it didn't make my shipper's heart float.

I agree with Lucy that H looked rather ungrateful for the information she gave him. No hug, no touchy, no meaningful looks.... She didn't even get a "Thank you, Ma'am"! :wtf:

*trying not to get my hopes up for tonight's episode*

Oh, and congrats on the new thread! :D

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

True, it was crazy. But it didn't feel crazy when Burned aired. Atleast then we got some meaningful conversation between the two of them :)

Well Horatio has been distant towards her for quite a while now, but indeed now he's going overboard.

Ambush has great potential for some meaningful H/Y moments. Somehow I can agree that in "All in" It would've been a bit wrong to go all mushy on each other, still it did disappoint me that it was so little..

I've got a good feeling for the next episode.

:drool:

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Very well said. ;)

Btw one more thing make me wonder... why H always meet Yelina alone. I want to see her in CSI Miami building. Just to know what will said the rest/ how will react.

Shame on TGTB that didn`t use more good Yelin`s new job as P.I. After all she don`t work only for H.

14. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Snap! Did we even get a "thank you"? Holy cow! SM looked absolutely fantastic! Just taking time to let the screencaps sink in (thanks muchly, dear pusher) one appreciates just how much presence she has in that scene. I've always enjoyed how much SM can do with the little she's offered or allowed. To have her for only one scene seems quite mad.

As for H/Y chemistry...still very much in evidence; Damn pity Horatio is still being a blocky blockhead's blockhead about it. argh!

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

H didn't even smile at Y. In past epys even when things were serious, H would still offer a smile to show he was happy to see Y again. In this epy he didn't. I get the impression we're supposed to think their had a prior meeting, something like in 'Dangerous Son' where H asks her for help. But in 'Ambush' we only get to see the second part of their interaction where she presents him with the info he wanted.

The looks from Y were so evident and it's clear she still feels so much for H, and is upset about his Aerosol fiasco. You're right Pusher, her words and body language convey her pain at his past actions probably Aerosol and what she's guessing he did in Rio, but brushes it off and doesn't want to talk further about it. I hope H talk more to her about it in 'All In'.

Shame on H, he seems almost cold towards Y, even when she shows her concern for him. He didn't even give her much of any looks except that he does seem more vulnerable and softer when he talks to her. He did seem to cast her a look of regret. The chemistry and acting was well potrayed by DC and SM as always, they play off each other still so well, but, to be honest I don't even think I detected any look of longing from H. Except maybe when he seemed to be staring at her well-endowed assests. Maybe that's why he kept his sunnies on the first part. :lol: