The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #18

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by twins1729, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

2. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I think Greg is bi. He has been seen chatting the ladies up and talking about girlfriends in college. Is that true or just stories to make Nick jealous.
    On the other hand, I could see Nick as being straight to the point of meeting Greg. I don't think he sees himself as gay but just in love with Greg. I know that is him being gay but in his eyes maybe he loves Greg and it just so happens he is a guy. The whole you can't help who you fall in love with.
    I am so sorry if that made no sense.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Last edited: Mar 30, 2008
  4. jay

jay Witness

Hooray! I finally have an avatar! I love this new website's system, no more annoying post counts.

I was watching the commercial for the new episode on thursday and Nick is looking into a microscope and he says "I think I just found my reason for getting up in the morning." My slasher heart immediately put Greg in that room with him. *sigh* one can hope.

So, I was trolling through some of my old episodes trying to find a particular quote and I noticed something. In the episode with the Liquid Latex scene, that's the first time we see Nick all episode. Nothing before that and BAM Nick practically has his head on Greg's shoulder.

Further adding fuel to the Nick is Gay theory takes place in the season one finale "The Strip Strangler". Nick's investigating the room by himself and he hears some movement coming from the closet. Nick walks over to investigat, gun drawn and a reporter stumbles out. Nick, basically shrieks and, well, machismo is the last association i'd make. Meanwhile I'm laughing my butt off when Nick shouts "Get out of the closet!"

:guffaw:

Later on in Season 3, "Lady Heather's Box", we get this exchange between Nick and Catherine.

*Nick and Catherine walk into an empty room. They see the DB*
    Nick: Whoo! No pain no gain. *seeing the DB underneath a barbell* Purge fluid.
    Catherine: D.U.N.S
    Nick: Dead Upstairs Neighbor Syndrome
    Catherine: Uh-huh *nods*
    Nick: Well, it's gonna take a while for us to get this smell out of our nose hairs.
    Catherine: Parchment changes on the skin. What's the exposure on that window, south?
    Nick: Uh, East. Direct sunlight. Found that down in Lauderdale. You gotta remember to turn.
    Catherine: Right, all that Spring Break activity with your frat brothers.
    Nick: *quiet* Something like that. *bends down to investigate the body*

The way he said that was just so priceless. Like "Um yeah, almost caught... moving right along."

That was one of the first scenes that made me believe Nicky was gay. As for Greg, maybe it's cause I'm bi myself and it's some kind of 7th sense to detect other bisexuals... But he just always struck me as bi. If you really think about it, we've seen him either talking to or about more women than the suppsed ladies man Nick. Then there's episodes like "Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas" and "Big Middle". There's no way i think Greg's straight after seeing those episodes.

5. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Hooray for your avatar and it's a very nice one, too!!;)

I loved that shriek in Strip Strangler! You know there is a fanvid that used the coming out of the closet, I think it's from serenity "A Little More Action", just hilarious!

Now that you mention it ... Isn't Florida supposed to be a very gay friendly place, especially Fort Lauderdale, or do I mistake something here? Anyway, again Nick refuses to be the ladies man!

Hey, isn't there a new episode this week??? I hope Nick and Greg share a scene together and if it plays out like the one you described, Jay, well, that would be awesome:D

Oh, and again, Greg's bi and Nick, well, Nick's gay and head over heels in love with Greg :thumbsup:

I would love a bar scene like the one Danny and Flack had together, that played out so well, especially for us shippers and the rest of the world can think whatever they want but we would know. But I imagine them together in a diner, having breakfast, 'cause somehow I can't see Greg in a bar, drinking beer, just seems wrong to me. Don't really know why though ...

6. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

How could I forget the shrieking!:guffaw:Should have known. But sadly as I have said beofre I fell for the Nick Stokes, ladies man.:alienblush: Greggo om the other hand I always felt was bi. He has flirted both sexes clearly. And whether you like Sara or not Greggo has flirted with her.

Anyways.... I wanted to bring up something that has been on my mind recently and as Jay can understand, where did Nicky's 'Ladies Man Persona' come from???:wtf:

Seriosuly, we have clear evidence of Greggo's bi-sexuality but Nicky's beinh a ladies man?!?!?!?

Think about it. We all recall but want to forget or wash out our eyes with soap over him and Kristy:rolleyes::scream::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

There is mystery blonde.

And some cop I think it was season 1 that he runs into during a case and she asks why he never called back b/c she thought they had a good time.

so that's 3. THREE. well, and dont shoot me for even saying this but there is snickers, which I dont see and b/c of this please dont go off attacking snickers. I dont see it, never have and never will but I will cover every angle. So that is 4, but 3 for sure that no one can deny. Even us as Love shippers.

Ok I'm going ot just stop now and wash my eyes out b/c I had to recall the whole thing with Kristy:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

7. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Thanks for reminding me of Kristy!:eek: I can't seem to escape her.:(

Anyway, you're right, other than these three women there's no proof that he's a ladies man. I think this only came up because Grissom mentioned it in one episode. And correct me if I'm wrong but Nick didn't seem to be too keen on the cop either. And well, the mystery blonde, ... I don't know but that seemed just wrong. Even if he were straight, he'd never leave Cath for a woman he just met.

Greg on the other hand, well, he's flirting with everyone and he had a crush on Sara, so there's more than enough evidence there.

8. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

Besides Greg flirting with Nick, has he ever flirted with any other guy?

How do we explain away Greg's date before Fannysmacking?

9. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Date, I thought it was just him and the attorney? I don't think it was a date, it was just dinner/lunch after court. And if I recall correct, Greg wasn't that keen on it either.

When Cath asked him about the attorney/lawyer and he told her it was a woman she made a face like, poor Greg, should've been a guy:
    [​IMG]

And then in Post Mortem he told the jury that she (the attorney) had insisted on him drinking wine (or did I imagine that?).

I don't think so. It's always Nick but his whole attitude just screams bi to me. Anyway, I think he made a lot of his girlfriends up just to impress Nicky ;)

Oh, and maybe that's related but I had to think about High and Low recently and the way Greg was all pissed and threw Nick and Greg out of the lab. Remember that beautiful boy-touching scene:
    [​IMG]
    The two have to be really close because I don't think Greg would get physical like this with Warrick, not even with Sara.

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

LOL thats my wallpaper right now. OH I do love the boy touching. :devil: He does hug Sara like once, in 'Dead Ringer'. Buts its nothing more the platonic. Saw another moment that proves Nick is not a 'ladies man' season one 'Who are you?'. He and Grissom are looking at the skeleton they found under the deck. And Grissom comments on Nick being a ladies man he does not know much about anatomy, and Nick replies I know enough. :lol:

Anyhoo, heres some really cute fan art I found while looking for Nicky pics for the Ward. It was actually posted on a site devoted to George Eads interesting. The artist also does a couple other more real to life images as well. Check out all of them, heres a link Heres one of my favorites.
    So cute

11. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Thanks for the link, MsCatherineBrown!!! Those Nick/Greg drawings are really adorable, cute...and sexy! My favourite is "Hug", they are SO Nick and Greg, lol, but I guess I can't post it here...:devil: I recommend everybody to check out that link.

IIRC, in the first drafts Nick Stokes character was described as a blonde (!), tattooed, ladies man from Las Vegas. I think I read somewhere that when they hired George Eads for the role, they decided to change it and the writers gave the character George's background; Nick is from Texas, like George ; Nick's father is a judge in Texas, George's father is a D.A in Texas.. But I guess some of the first scripts were already written and I remember George saying in an interview that he never liked the Kristy storyline.

Yeah, Nick saying "Get out of the closet!!!" in a highed-pitched voice was almost like a statement about his character. Gotta love George...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  12. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

I always thought Greggo was bi-sexual. He always seems to flirt with everyone and enjoys it. I never really thought of Nick as anything but a ladies man until I started hanging around this thread. Now I can see that I was wrong. LOL

Ok - here is another icon from the pics you guys sent me. Feel free to snag.

[​IMG]

13. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

Where has Nick's ladies persona come from?
    It just seems to be there but looking back over the years he slept with his friend Krista I think and he left the club with that lady in season 7.
    I was always upset by the lack of emotion on Greg's behalf in Grave Danger. After watching it again he just seems shocked to the core. Poor him.

14. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

You're right, Greg mentioned more girlfriends over the years than Nick was seen with at all. It's just ridiculous! But I think what Seabird pointed out could be more than possible:

Of course that doesn't explain away the gay vibe or should I say "feminine energy" Nick radiates:D

That was my first reaction too. I always thought, isn't it weird that he shows no emotion whatsoever but watching it again - he was really shocked, it's just that he doesn't show it as much as the other but some glances just show how much it shook him!

15. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I think with Nick being from Texas and all macho man he could come off at first glance as a ladies man. I still think before Greg he was straight. He just fell in love with Greg regardless.
    The one scene that would have been perfect was when Greg was on the phone to his girlfriend saying he loved them more. It was never made clear it was a girl but they ruined it with having Nick walk in the scene. Our shipper hearts would have exploded if anyone else would have been in the scene instead.

Grave Danger just breaks my heart. Greg is just so shocked and I think he is just so overwhelmed over the whole situation.
    I would have loved to have seen Nick's reaction to the lab explosion. We saw Nick get over emotion in Fannysmackin' but I just wanted to see sad Nick is Playing With Fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.