Eric/Calleigh #28: Soon To Become A Major Religion

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by somethingsdont, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brookeAp3

brookeAp3 Rookie

^I like the "Once you are mine... we be rockin' it to the end of time" :bolian:

great caps you guys!!! The look on Eric's face makes me want to melt!! Eric's face = :drool: ( sorry leela :lol: ) And the smirk that Calleigh has is great!!

Eric does look like he is about to kill whoever took her. I don't know about Calleigh but i don't think I could resist a man who was that concerned about my well being. I'm looking forward to this episode!

2. JasonsLea

JasonsLea Victim

:rommie:

Eric is about to get all up in that ass (kidnapper's, not Callie's!)! He could get my panties.

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I think Eric can get any heterosexual woman`s panties... And as for Calleigh, she should make a move... I think that would leave Eric speechless... Not that there would be much talking if she made a move...

4. Nora_73

Nora_73 Hit and Run

Ok, so the veil scene was a bit disappointing after we all got our hopes up (subconsciously, or not). But, I guess, they made as much out of it as they could with the fever and all. Looking forward to Ambush; the pic of anxious Eric is great. The table looks surprisingly familiar. And as for the 'breathless', my mind so totally went in the gutter, I can't even begin to share my insights.:lol:

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

wow, eric looks pissed!!!!! They so better not srew up this episode, it has so much EC potential. It's true, Ryan and Frank are like all business but Eric just wants to shoot whoever dared take Calleigh. So, on another note, Horatio's not there, does this mean he won't be the one to save the day? :eek: :eek:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Awww that was such an adorable scene! I loved how Eric just couldn't take his eyes off her... and who can blame him? :D

7. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

So I finally watched the episode! That veil scene was so cute! I love flirty Calleigh and googly eyes Eric! My only comfort of them not having physical contact on that scene was that Emily had a high fever. They probably don't want Adam to get the fever as well. But they did a great job for a crew who had flu.

So let me get this straight because I didn't get to see the preview. We'll have episodes on Monday AND Tuesday next week? Are they both going to be at 10pm?

That picture? Priceless!

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Adam was sick, too. I wonder who gave it to whom.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes...both eps will be at 10pm on those two nights....sweet deal huh? More than likely it is b/c of the NCAA Men's Basketball which will consume CBS the following the week in all of Monday's programming.

Kudos to Emily for working with such a high fever....you couldn't tell she was under the weather at all.

10. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I don't know if this qualifies as a spoiler but just in case...

I just read over at the spoiler lab that Johnny W. (Jake) was cast in a new TV-Pilot. So, if he's not going to be available anymore I guess that we won't be seeing the breakup, but just hear Calleigh make some comment about how they are not seeing each other anymore. Though, that's the way I always thought they were going to do it. I don't know Miami is so strange... anything could happen! What I DO want to see is Eric's reaction when he first knows they broke up. ;)

11. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

I don't think Horatio is going to be there to "save the day" because I think he's supposed to be in Brazil trying to defend himself against murder charges. So...that leaves Eric to do whatever saving is necessary after Calleigh takes care of the guy...not to mention the comfort/you okay? scene we had BETTER get afterward.

12. delkolover

Some how H is there is to help find Cal...don't how or why but he is seemingly present thoughout. I guess the only way to answer that would be to see "Ambush":rolleyes:

13. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Well we can't forget he IS super H :lol:!!! I just don't get how they pulled that one off. But anyways, they both sound like great episodes so I can't wait to see them :). And yes we better get the "are you ok?" scene. They owe us from BBYD where they ended the cemetary scene with H and Eric and not with Cal and Eric. "We did get the hug in SYG, though..." ohh, but still "are you ok?" between Eric and Cal has got to be there! :bolian:

14. delkolover

I totally agree with ya!! ;)

15. only_true_love

only_true_love Lab Technician

*will be crossing fingers that the spoiler info is true about Jake and that the show is a success.* i always thought Jake would do something incredibly stupid and Eric come to Calleigh's rescue. As for the leaving you breathless linemy mind went to the gutter too Nora. Then when I saw the promo and not just heard it, I thought it was b/c of Calleigh being gagged. But then I thought it was about Super H & that he's being extridited to Brazil. But with the Jake spoiler info. maybe, just maybe it has something to do with Calleigh ending it with him and dare I hope Cal. & Eric REALLY KISS!!!:drool::thumbsup::devil::drool:;):drool: I know not likely but I can hope and dream, right?

I have one other suggestion for the new thread title but its half done. midnight_tiptoes suggestion for Calleigh's bumper sticker but if someone could come up with something short for Eric's side/his bumper sticker and combine the 2. Dont know if that be too much for a thread title or not, but just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.