Danny/Lindsay #21: The future’s in the bag!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Jan 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^That's true. The show has constantly shed light on the view that the intention of murdering a murderer still makes you a murderer. Well, something along those lines anyway. It would be unwise and...frankly, stupid that suddenly a grieving mother can be excused just because she had lost her son. There are plenty of victims out there, she's not the only one. She had the intention of killing someone, and that should be enough.

Danny is bringing his personal life into his professional duty. He should have known better. Still, he has Lindsay, who has gone through a similar ordeal and it would seem obvious that if the time came where he needed some help in going through it all, he'd turn to Lindsay because she would know how he would be feeling, and all that comes after the initial grief period. I think he needs to know that the pain will diminish over time and Linds can give him that :) . I don't see any reason what contribution Rikki could give other than more grief at the constant reminder.

At the end of 4x14, it seems Danny's slightly out of the funk he's been so maybe that's some inclination of what's to come in the future episodes :) Personally, I'm already tired of the Ruben-storyline. I want dorky Danny back with lighter and fun scenes with Linds and him, like they used to get. All this drama gets boring very quickly.

TPTB needs to bring back Marty so Lindsay can flirt with him and make Danny jealous :lol: Then Danny will wander around the lab with an angry pout until Lindsay kisses him happy again. :D

I know some people think that the writers have forgotten about DL. I don't think so. I think they're just giving us some big gasp before we all squee to death at what's going to come. :) Hehehe.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:guffaw: Oh, so THAT would be fun! And so much better than always seeing angst and drama. I agree with you, I have enough of this storyline.

That's true! Because of shipping DL, I meant so many wonderful people, people who are more wonderful than most of the ones I met in RL.

6. The way they got together. They met in the zoo for the first time, and all started with Danny teasing Lindsay. They became friends. And after a while they realized that they're more than just friends and fell in love with each other. That's sooooooooo romantic! Squee!

3. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I liked how their relationship progressed from the irritation between them, then that period of competition between them, and then they became good friends. Somewhere along the line they fell in love and it's sweet. Their love basically came out of nowhere I think and kinda took both of them by surprise. I doubt in the beginning that either of them wanted a relationship with the other. They were probably fine with the whole teasing/flirting one they already had. Then everything changed. :)

I was mind wandering myself (it's when I take my mind for a walk) and it came back with the previously mentioned image of paintball. Haha, I think DL would love to go paint-balling, and Lindsay gets to repeatedly shoot Danny in the ass and we can see Danny fall into mud and dragging Lindsay down with them. AND, since this is DL, they make out. :D

Drama needs to go away. Or at least bring in a new angle/source of it; like Louie coming back and starting some trouble or something, and Lindsay kicking his ass and telling him to stop giving Danny grief. :lol:

4. Vertigirl

Vertigirl Hit and Run

heyyyyy i'm italian and i've just seen "snow day"! i'm soooo happy to see danny and linds together! i know they'll have a lot of trouble in season 4...but they're so cute together

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aw, I love how you described the way until Danny and Lindsay got together.

The paint-ball idea sounds really good to me. I'd love to see that! :D This would be good. Sometimes I miss the funny moments from season 2. That's why I rewatch the epis so often- I never get tired of them.

I also want Louie to come back. I want to know what happened to him. There's so much they could do with this storyline, I really hope they'll continue it.

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

I think it's Lindsay's turn to get a storyline that's not so dark, but rather focuses on how she does her work. She's supposed to be good at paying attention to detail right? Maybe (ok this is absolutely impossible I know in the world of THE Mac Taylor) but she notices something on a case that the others missed, that MAC missed. A case that she have more experience in perhaps, and have her lead for a bit. That would be fun.

The funny season 2 moments (bug dinner anyone?) were the best. I hope they'll bring those back. They had alot of fun with each other back then, Danny carrying Linds on the rooftop, them eating bugs together....it was fun. :) That fun's nearly gone for some reason (but it did come back slightly with the whole Batmobile vs. Mach5 business).

Danny should drag Linds to a Batman convention or something, and have Linds show Danny the Mach5. That would be fun and they'd be getting all these naughty ideas in their heads. :lol:

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, I know what you mean with Lindsay noticing something that the others missed! As far as I remember, she did that in 'Dancing with the fish'. She was the one who found out that not the girl was the real victim, and she was the one who found out that the victim's wife's bruise was faked. She found it out, not Mac and Stella. This was really great.

I loved the funny season 2 moments. I loved the whole season 2. There were so many wonderful DL scenes. The scenes with the Batmobile were great. Like the one with the condom spray. I'd so love to see more like this.

Oh yes, they are! *squee* They showed 'Snow Day' here on March 3rd, and I was so excited!

8. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

Isn't it funny how if someone were to ask Danny and Lindsay where they met, the'd say "at the zoo"? It's just cute. I mean...it's at the zoo. Not exactly a place where you'd usually find someone who you end up falling in love with.

It cracks me up :lol:

Condom Spray - I wanna see them use it. :devil: Umm...maybe to...err...protect a test tube from the cold or something. :eek: :angel:

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:guffaw: That's an idea............. Who knows? :lol:

It's cute that they met in a zoo. When I'll have a date next time, I'll ask the guy to go to the zoo (to the tiger cage of course).

You're right, not many people meet the one they fall in love with in a zoo, especially not when the cage is a crime scene. But I have to admit, it's romantic. Don't ask me why! :lol:

10. shazza_018

shazza_018 A Daily Anthem Moderator

Hiya Guys! :D *waves*,

Okay so Liffy asked me to pop by the thread....and I had to otherwise he'd hold it against me...

:guffaw:I see ya'll are having an interesting convo lol......the condom spray..I remember watching that eppy and bursting out laughing lol so funny.....

Just to say I'll try and watch NY this weekend and hopefully join the the discussions more :)

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I did exactly the same when I saw it. Especially when Lindsay sticked the spray into Danny's pocket. I don't know how often I rewatched this scene. I watched it over and over again. It's definitely one of my favourites from season 4.

12. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

We've had quite a few small but nice and sweet scenes this season and I like that. But I still want more!! I mean, big emotional scenes are also nice but I'd rather have plenty of little smirks and laughs and smooches in between the big cases. They're such a light and fun couple to watch that all the drama stuff just makes you angry at TPTB for making them go through so much and still not yet reach "loving bliss" on screen.

Lindsay had to give the condom spray to Danny, and slip it into his pocket because if she didn't he'd leave it lying around and forget to take it home. :)

Nice to see you here Shaz!! YEs, you must watch more NY and love DL ! :D

13. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

I thinking also that the ruben story is now enough,i love to see drama with danny,but the ruben story is for my now finnest.

I want to see a great d/l scene in the lab or uitside.

d/l shout be together because:

7. evreytime each are in danger they are really worried about eachother

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

*runs in ashamed because, like Liffy pointed out, we have indeed forgotten about them* - So, Happy-Two-Days-After-Hump-Day everyone! :)

Wow, that's a hard one...I don't think they really affect my life in a way that I do things differently or think about things in a different way, but there are, on a daily basis, moments that remind me of D/L (something I hear or see) or any of the great people I've met here and that make me smile and give me a happy feeling. :) I use them - just like I use reading books, or watching movies - to escape my busy life and to give me the same feeling I had as a kid after hearing a fairy tale...when bad things happen in my live, they can restore my believe in 'happily-ever-after' again. :)

8. They make each other a better person. Lindsay matures Danny a little; he's still a big boy sometimes, but he seems to be more adult in certain situations. Danny helps Lindsay to loosen up and to be more open about her feelings.

I can understand that a lot of you have had enough of the Ruben story and the Danny drama, but for me it is not quite finished D/L-wise. I think we need to see a follow-up of Lindsay's conversation with Mac about her dealing with those kind of situations. We -again- :rolleyes: have to presume that they've talked about it, but for once I would really appreciate it if we get to see it; that imo would be the best way to close that whole story arc.

We did have some nice and fun D/L moments (love handles, steel balls, squirrels, etc. :lol:), but a couple more would be great...bringing Marty back to get Danny jealous sounds like fun AND there can never be enough hot guys on the show...:devil:
    [​IMG]

Well I think Lindsay can think of another way to protect Danny's *ahem* test tube from the cold...[​IMG]

Welcome to all the new (and long lost) people! :)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  15. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

^I think you're right; having a follow up to Lindsay's conversation with Mac would indeed be good. Alot of things regarding their relationship, and in my opinion, rather important details that for some reason TPTB would rather not disclose, happen behind the scenes and it makes the storyline incomplete, or rushed in some sense. It would be good if we got a scene where Lindsay tells Danny that she isn't good in these kinds of situations but she'll be there for him whenever he needs her nonetheless. I can't see her just abandoning him to his own grief just because she's not comfortable with it; she's not that kind of person. :)

Oh yeah, that would be fun :) Especially if we get another close-up of jealous Danny :D

[​IMG]

"Put your hands on my Montana ONE more time and I'll blow whole through your head" :D

Oh I'm sure you could think of many ways to protect Danny's test tube from the cold. Test tube, well that's a new one. My brain is too gutterfied for RL. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.