CSI:NY Season 4 Spoilers--Get 'Em In A New York Minute

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm guessing it's not a coincidence that Danny and Flack have a scene in the episode where Rikki comes back, especially after "All in the Family". :D

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I actually don't think Danny and Rikki will get involved romantically either, reading all your comments and thinking about it. But I can see Lindsay getting frustrated by the amount of time Danny is spending with Rikki and maybe wondering if something's going on between them. Has Lindsay met Rikki? I don't think she has, has she?
    I really hope we get some serious, emotional, angsty scenes between Danny and Rikki, maybe with them sharing memories of Reuben. In Child's Play, it seemed like Danny and Reuben were close - Danny presumabley 'hung out' with Reuben before because both Reuben and Rikki seemed very comfortable with the whole bike-christening-outing - so Danny must have some (bitter)sweet Reuben memories. And Rikki is Danny's only connection to Reuben, and vice versa (I'm guessing Rikki's (ex?) hubby is out of the picture), and that makes for some great potential scenes/moments between Danny and Rikki and (PLEASE TPTB!) Danny & Flack. All speculation aside, I'm just so happy Rikki's back.:thumbsup:
    So, um, is it April yet? No? I HATE March. :scream: :lol:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well then Should i suppose the dead body found In Stella's building is someone Flack knew????
    Because Previous spoilers said " a dead body" however new spoilers say "a dead woman"
    And i guess is the lady Flack cared about:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Debbie

ps: Am I the only one who don't care about Danny????:rolleyes:or Lindsey???:rolleyes:

4. Faylinn

No. I went and checked, and Flack is definitely saying that Stella was the person in the building that he cares about. He specifies that she (being the one he 'cares' about) saved a little boy in the building--Stella did that, and the victim in their case was already dead at the time. So definitely Stella.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Ok, the Danny/Flack scene I heard about is in 415, the Second Life episode. It sounds small but cute--a light scene for the boys! :D

And fantastic news about Rikki being back!!! It's interesting...in the CSI mag Carmine did say something about that relationship possibly being explored. I'm glad to see the Ruben storyline isn't being dropped, but logistically, it's very possible a romance is building between Danny and Rikki, or is going to be. Either way, I'd guess it's the "bump" in the road for Danny and Lindsay. Danny never confides in Lindsay, and if she sees him turning to Rikki and having heart-to-hearts with her, I bet she's going to get jealous.

No matter what the reason, I'm glad to see Rikki back. Jacqueline Pinol is a great actress, and the Ruben storyline has been great for Danny.

6. Faylinn

Drat, I was hoping for something to hint back at "All in the Family", but this will still be good. :D

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:D Yay for a small but cute D/F scene! TPTB have been good to D/F so far this season.

Agreed. I'm still really surprised that she is back to be honest, maybe it's because I just no longer trust that we will see any continuity on the more interesting things. So this is a pleasant surprise. :lol: It has been a great storyline for Danny and I really like Rikki.

8. Faylinn

Yeah, it's definitely been a good storyline. It's nice to see them giving it so much attention in the second half of the season (starting in 11, mentioned in 12, important in 13, and now coming back up in 16)--because I doubt we'll ever hear about it again once S4 is over. :lol:

9. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

D/F scenes are always good, but Flack and Hawkes always make me giggle to.
    I am impressed by the continuity they have brought in with the 2nd half of the season the strike could have helped set a few cogs turning on ideas because I doubt they werent thinking about the show.

I'm still hoping TBTB wont be to obvious with Rikki coming back there is a few ways they could take it.

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Reed, Rikki and Danny/Flack scenes! Season 4 couldn't come faster.

Thanks for all the latest spoilers. :D :D

11. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

Found this on a CSI site i go on its an audition tape for one of the new episodes of NY with the fire at Stella's apartment. The guy didn't actually get the part thought but what I found interesting and didnt really think about was what happens to Stella's apartment, hopefully just smoke damage.

Audition Tape

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Ah yes, I keep seeing this posted on pretty much every site I visit. :lol: It's an audition tape from 416, and it's a bit weird, but also potentially, in my opinion, quite spoilery.

eta: as we are at 1000 posts I'm going to open a new spoiler discussion thread.

Here's the new thread. Enjoy. :)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.