How Much is Gas Where you Live?

Smokey

Nickaholic
Ranging between $3.36 and $3.45 a gallon here this weekend in Bloomington, IN. How about where you live?

Here in Wisconsin the going rate is $3.29 per gallon. :scream: And that is various counties as I was drug on a shopping trip and saw many, many gas stations with the same numbers.

$3.42 (American dollars) per gallon here in Charleston, WV.
International members might specify currency and whether its gallons or liters.

gasprices1.jpg

More gas price humor at:
http://members.citynet.net/dpaleg/gaspriceshumor.html

Diesel is 1.21-1.24€/litre
95 is I think aroun 1.42€/litre
98 is around 1.45-1.47€/litre

As for dollars those are

Diesel 1.75$/litre
95 is 2.20$/litire
aaaand 98 is 2.26$/litre

US gallon is 3,785litres so... you do rest of the math :p

yay for diesel car!

I have no idea, but my girlfriend keeps complaining it's too much.
Apparently it costs twice as much as it did when she started driving, which was about 5 years ago.

I'm taking the bus, saves a hell of a lot of money. :thumbsup:

In the Toronto area gas is $1.07 per liter for regular gas. I don't know what the higher grades are going for because I don't buy it. Some people are saying it could hit as much as $1.50 by the summer :scream:

Until a couple of years ago prices could fluctuate by as much as $0.10 a liter from one end of the city to the other. And prices were always cheaper at night and more expensive in the morning. Now they are pretty well standard across the city and surrounding areas.

Yeah, normal unleaded petrol is around £1.03 per litre at the station just down the road. No idea about diesel but I think it's around £1.06. :) (or should that be) :(

And at a conversion of 3.785 and exchange rate of 1.9 (and assuming my maths is right) that would make it about $7.62 per gallon.

My dad has a diesel and around here it was 1.10/11p per litre... was ridiculous quite happy I dont drive.

Here in Massachusetts we're right around $3.11 give or take as much as $0.10 depending on what gas station you go to. My mom goes to a station that gives $0.06 off on Saturdays and tries to fill up when it's only half empty!

Susan

Yeah, normal unleaded petrol is around £1.03 per litre at the station just down the road. No idea about diesel but I think it's around £1.06. :) (or should that be) :(

And at a conversion of 3.785 and exchange rate of 1.9 (and assuming my maths is right) that would make it about $7.62 per gallon.

Wow, your diesel is more expensive than petrol?
Here, as far as I know, everything is unleaded nowadays. And with dieselcars, you have to pay seperate dieseltax but if you drive a lot, it's so much cheaper car to drive.

So now I had to do the comparing how much our is lower/higher from UK price and with my bad math, looks like diesel is (with current exchange rate) 6.62$ and "normal", which means 95 is 7.57$ and the most expensive one (I don't even know which cars use it - I know you use that one in chainsaws :p ) is 8.55$/gallon

I filled my tank today as I was just about running on fumes it was so low. It cost just over £71. The on line cash converter tells me that's about $144.

I need to lie down now......and maybe think about getting a second job lol.

I filled my tank today as I was just about running on fumes it was so low. It cost just over £71. The on line cash converter tells me that's about $144.

Pretty big tank your car has :eek: Almost 70 litres, eh?

It's getting to be a burden now, especially with the cost of road tax climbing constantly - I foresee a Smart car on the horizon. *cries*

*I also carry extra as I live in the sticks.

Last edited:
Back