Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mj0621, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Re: Mac/Stella #10 - "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

And Stella does too (Mac's address). I like Reed a lot not only because of the great connection father-son he has with Mac but because he thought Stella was his mother. And he got confused because he saw Stella in Mac's apartment:cool: (they celebrated his birthday if my memory doesn't betray me:thumbsup:

Another thing: when Mac was taken to trial. Mac was such under distress but Stella was the one who gave him advice and support and who told him "to play with their own rules" (well more or less i cant quote:wtf: " Lovely Peyton was totally out of the game there:rommie: (evil grin here)

Debbie:lol: (i can't help. My Smacked side is too strong):thumbsup:

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah... Reed is a certified SMACker. Imagine, he STALKED Stella for a week.

Here's what I realized, Reed saw Stella exit Mac's house/apartment building and then he assumed that she's Claire. So Reed follows Stella around the city. Now, it didn't strike him as ODD when Stella does not return to Mac's place -- to "go home"? :lol: Haha.

In "...Comes Around", I like how Stella simply pops in and out of the picture to "help" Mac. Like in the last scene, after Mac picked up the newspaper... she just appeared out of nowhere!

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I dont understand. I thought he saw her when she went into Mac's place with the birthday cake, not going out of it:confused::confused::confused::confused: (probably bad subtitles. Sometimes it's a disaster. We have the show in English but with subtitles in Spanish, my mother tongue;))
    I like those scenes from CA because it was a big proof Stella was the only one he needed;)He went to dinner with P. but his mind was 3000000000000 Light years of her:lol:
    Also, i watched yesterday in reruns Open and Shut and i LOVED how Mac reminded Stella their first case together and how he remembered her eyes that day (Tracy Davis Case)
    They are so lovely, aren't they:drool:

Debbie:)

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mac commented on Stella's eyes? or someone else when he mentioned their first case? If he did, and I missed it:brickwall:....:confused: *feels like she has let her fellow SMackers down* I don't deserve to be here! :(

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

don't worry my English is close to disaster and i cannot quote exactly but he Did made a comment how he remembered her eyes (her look) because of that case (their first together)

And regarding Reed, Stella said "when i dropped a birthdaygift to your place" NOt a birthday CAKE:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: (i'm switching between House forum and this one and at the end my head is lost forever:lol:

Debbie (how great Smacked episode is Consequences;) Reed, mi idol:drool:

6. chaostheory08

Stella: It started last week when I dropped by your house when I dropped off your gift.

^Or something like that.

-- I like the way she looked at Mac before they started talking about the "stalking" thing haha.

7. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

When they are standing next to a dead body on a crime scene, people have to watch out because their looks to each other can cause so much hotness that people will burn :lol:

I always giggle when they have these 'naughty' looks to each other :rolleyes:

8. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

Hey all :D

I remember that this may not be exactly correct but i think it was like I remember the look in your eyes each time you solved the case :sigh: I thought it was so sweet when he said use your head and not your heart

You got to love the naughty looks :D

That was funny :lol: but i'm glad she was there to help him

He is i love reed :lol: a fellow SMACKer

They both know each others address wonder what happens each night :evil:

9. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I haven't seen every episode either, but the line when Mac said "use your head not your heart" or something like that was so sweet. You could tell how much he knows about her and passionate she is.

I hope in the episode where Stella's life is in danger again, Mac does come to her. I read that it's Flack that is there initially, but hopefully Mac can comfort her as well. Maybe he'll tell her how much she means to him. Would that be a sweet SMACked moment? :D

PS- can anyone tell me where the SMACked Song Thread went? Did it come over to the new format? I have LOTS of perfect songs for them. Thanks :D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  10. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Thanks for the link msgirl :thumbsup:

I agree about all the spoilers
    I Hope he takes care of her too. She also said "you know me". That to me says that he'll be there for her no matter what.

12. chaostheory08

You know how Stella wears those low-cut shirts and then she crouches down beside Mac, or Mac's standing over the body with Stella kneeling on the floor processing...... :devil: I wonder how much does it take for Mac to not look "down" ;)

I heard of that, too. Stella in trouble again but there'll be some Flack action in there. What I would give for Mac to say, "In trouble again, Stella?" when he's helping her to safety.

13. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

:lol: I Bet he has a lot of trouble

Yeah that would be nice to see Mac there for her I hope he is. Because they have a really great friendship hopefully to turn into more :D

14. chaostheory08

I just remembered....

In the episode with "Second Life", Stella stole a look at Mac's behind when he was working on the computers LOL.

15. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

You're right :lol: It's one of my favourite episodes now because Mac and Stella have so much chemistry :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.