"Meet Market" Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jan 28, 2007.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I hear there's no Grissom flashback tonight becuase of the beard...now I'm wondering if he's in the ep at all or not.

2. Wynterblue

Wynterblue Dead on Arrival

I think the writers changed it up a bit and instead of Sara's flashback, we get Grissom at Williams receiving a letter [or package, something]. There's a really quick cut of him on the CBS promo.

3. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

That clip looks like it hadn't made it through final editing yet...

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The Sweet Jane clip was a rough cut as well. I think they releases the rushes to peak interest.

5. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I hope it has SOMETHING with Grissom in it! I need my Grissom fill in the new Episodes! *Tear* :(

6. Maggs

Maggs Hit and Run

After watching the clip of Nick being nice and light around Keppler my thoughts were he's relaxed around Keppler because he feels superior to him, rather than nervous that the guy is a big time genius that should be sucked up to an revered (like Nicky used to do with Grissom in the earlier seasons). He's relaxed and feeling like the BMOC...and rightly so, he figured things out last week and had the guts and the brains to do it.

His "you know what Grissom would say here" seemed to me like him saying 'You're no Grissom, pal. I'm so unimpressed and quite frankly bored with you.' LOL

Of course I'm watching with a Nicky fan's perspective. :lol: And without seeing the whole eppy.

7. Toots

Toots Pathologist

So we now know that Greg's deposition has been postponed. That can only mean that something should be brought up in a later episode. I'll bet anything that his storyline will play a part in the season finale.

By the way, if you blinked you probably missed Greg's two very short scenes.

8. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

Okay, well, on the east coast it is over. May we spoil away now?

9. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Oh not again! I am really starting to get ticked off by the way they keep tossing Greg in as an afterthought. Aside from Fannnysmackin' and Post Mortem, has he had any decent parts at all? If I was Eric Szmanda I'd be starting to get a little ticked off about now. TPTB need to start realising how much the fans like Greg and hopefully by the end of the season his roles will be of more acceptable length.

10. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I bet it is part of the finale. and i loved Greg's two scens. loved it!

11. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

There certainly are plenty of things stacking up to make the end of the season interesting, it appears that multiple cliff hangers are on order. GSR, gregs court thing, and of course Warrick being footloose and fancy free again.

12. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Again, a mediocre episode that left me wanting to switch channels...but at least Greg had a few more lines this time. And Im really looking forward to Keppler being a suspect...although Im not ready for Grissom to come back. Overall, I give it a B+.

13. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

A fairly dull episode. I did like the fact that there was more of Sara throughout, but missed Catherine. However, I knew she'd have some kind of conversation with the stripper.

Nick getting his digs in to Keppler that he's no Grissom. I loved David's cute retort to Nick's comment to Keppler:
    Nick to Keppler: Hey, you know what Grissom would say here?"
    David: "Something ironic, I'm sure" (You go, David!!!!)

It was cute when Keppler compared Grissom to a serial killer when he was talking to Sara and looking at the mini crime scenes in Grissom's office.

It was nice to see Sara smiling quite a bit in this episode. Could it be because she's finally away from the complications of a stressful, unhappy relationship? I hope so. I think she smiled more here than she has in the past season and a half. Her smile as she showed her ID to the stripper in the club was just so adorable.

There was a Wendy sighting!!!!!!

Great to see Gordon Clapp. He always portrays very interesting characters.

I like how they showed Catherine in the typical supervisor position. She wasn't at the crime scene, but Sara ran through the case details with her to keep her updated on what was going on.

Oh, and Grissom's note was interesting. Ending with "I'll miss you" as in the future tense of "will" and not present tense of "am missing you" or "I miss you".

14. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

Damn me for not being able to read cursive handwriting *headdesk* :rolleyes:. I wish I knew what Grissom was writing to Sara; I did see the "I'll miss you" part though.

I liked Sara's scenes; I love how we see that "flirting" voice, like we saw in Rashomama.

I'm more excited about the promo for next week though. That episode will be amazing.

15. Raw_Alex

Raw_Alex Witness

The "I'll miss you" for me is the strongest red herring of the season by far. Grissom wrote a letter (by hand, damn!) that probably explained exactly how he felt about everything, and he couldn't bring himself to finish addressing it, as if at that moment he realized what he would be leaving behind (job, love, the challenge of the word, etc).

The scenes from next week were VERY interesting! Does the term "go postal" mean anything to anyone?