Dislike An LV Character?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There are lot of people who go into other threads stating they dislike this or that character to the point of arguments, which is totally not on topic of that thread.
    Hate is such a strong word, so I use "Dislike".

As you will see I didn't specify a character and therefore Any character (Grissom, Catherine, Sara, Nick, Warrick, Doc, David, Sofia, Ecklie, Brass, or a Janitor even, your getting the picture) can be talked about from this show.

I have decided to reform this a bit, if you want to discuss why you dislike something about a character and what you also like about them thats cool to, lol.

But if you come in jumping up and down shouting I love (Name) for the sake of it or vice versa its not recommended, or have a shipper discussion you might try shipper Central. :D

Also lets remember this is just a persons opinion of a character and not a bashing so there really isn't a need to defend the character.
    Example: I dislike/disliked this character because... or
    Example: I disliked this about the character but I also like this about the character.

But There are 3 rules for this thread.
    1. keep it on topic
    2. Don't bash, attack others for their opinions, they may differ from yours but that is okay, respectful discussion/opinions is important.
    don't attack others if their opinions differ from yours
    3. Don't bash a character (Give a good reason for disliking them without resorting to name calling ie slut and so on).

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  2. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

Re: Dislike A Character

okay! I dont like catherine because she doesnt think of the consequences and is very...brash I think. :D I would have more to day but i think its not a proper reason anyway! :D

3. kazzy

Okay, As Im the vice-president of the SEH'ter club. I may not have seeen her on the TV yet but I can say that I dont the sound of her. She keeps "galavainting" with grissom! :D :(

4. evidence_never_lies

evidence_never_lies Witness

Don't mean to sound dumb but what's the SEH'ter club? Who is she? What have i missed? Im never going on holiday again!! Neways, I didn't like Hank, I'm glad he went. he was harsh to Sara! Also I slightly dislike Grissom at the moment, he keeps confusing me and i dnt like to be confused! I CANNOT decide who he likes more at the moment grr!! Plus he may still be hot but he is no longer funny a quirk that i miss greatly!

5. SpinLizard

SpinLizard Lab Technician

I think (correct me if I'm wrong) SHC is what was meant... Sophia Haters Club. Sophia: we REALLY no likey! If you feel the need to rant about her blatant flirting with Sara's man, you can join the SHC. Hopefully though, all her character (Sophia) will succeed in doing is bringing Sara and Gris closer together... we hope. :confused:

6. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I dislike Catherine a lot, for several reasons.
    My biggest irritation is probably how she flirts around with people, and hits on a lot of guys. I know it is stated in the 3rd rule that I can't use the S-word, but it is what I mean ;)
    Second of all, she is a terrible mother! She rather goes out instead of being with her daughter and let's her poor daughter see a dead body!
    Third of all she isn't very professional, so I'm curious how she's gonna be succesful as head of the dayshift.

Oh and fourth of all, she is way too overused. She used to be a great personality, but the writers totally ruined her in my eyes.

7. evidence_never_lies

Oh i am so joining that club!!!! count me in definitley!!

8. kazzy

Did you know that Im the Vice president of the SH'ter? :D

Even though I dont know what she looks like! :D

9. sargris4477

sargris4477 Lab Technician

10. kazzy

Oohhh I cant see her! It wont let me see it for some reason! :(

11. sargris4477

sargris4477 Lab Technician

12. kazzy

Hmm..she looked like a man in one of those photos!

Why would she flirt with grissom?! Do yuo think it could be a plan by Ecklie to wants to see him sleep with sophia then he will get told off and get fired?! :(

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't really hate any of the characters but I certainly dis-like Catherine. Many of the reasons have been mentioned above but the #1 reason is I think the character is just being played to death. We know more about her and her problems than all the other people combined. And I don't like Sophie but I don't have a good reason as I have only seen her in one episode but It is oblviously trouble. Smoart on behalf of the writers but I hope they don't drag it out.

14. evidence_never_lies

WOW ur the vice president? can we av a I hate Ecklie club 2 i wud love 1 of those n a Hodges 1 2 coz they get on Grissom's nerves 2 mwahahaha!!! *clears throat n looks shifty* we dnt have to of course, i dont mind!!!

15. Mougie

Mougie Prime Suspect

Don't care for Ecklie or Hodges. You just want to smack both of them!! LOL, Hodges is such a kiss-a** that Grissom should keep a towel handy!!!