Flashpoint

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, May 12, 2009.

1. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Just watched the finale. I'm gonna miss this show. :(

2. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Just caught the 2nd part of the finale last night. Wow--that was amazing! I'm glad that Greg survived, but poor Jessica Steen...that makes two different shows she's been blown up on. :(

Who's with me for Flashpoint movies? :thumbsup:

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Me! Me! Me! :thumbsup:

That is, as long as Sam, Jules, Spike, Ed, and Greg are all in it. :lol: Can't help it. I love the main cast just the way it is/was (and they can bring Wordy back too).

-----------------​

Now for the -- kinda? -- good news...

On May 7th what they are refering to as "season 5" will be released on DVD here in the U.S. However, since CBS still has some sort of deal on distributing/airing Flashpoint in the U.S. it is as usual messed up! :( According to Flashpoint Team One what is actually being released on May 7th as "season 5" is actually the remaining 11 episodes of season 4 that we didn't get on the season 4 DVD's. They say that season 5 (as we saw it on ION) will be labeled as "The Final Season" when it eventually get's released. (No date on that yet but in Canada season 5 gets released in August.)

Susan

4. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

No Flashpoint news, but the link below has a Enrico Colantoni mention about a popular TV Land show.

Keck's Exclusives First Look: A Hot in Cleveland Wedding

Also, during the 4-episode Flashpoint marathon last night (Tuesday, July 23rd) on iON Television, can anyone tell me the name of the last episode that aired at 2am ET/1am CT? I fell asleep during the 12am episode and missed it completely. :eek:

The previous episodes that aired were:
    "One Wrong Move"
    "Never Let You Down"
    "The Farm"

Nevermind; I checked the TV listings at Zap2it, and the schedule there says it was "Custody". :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  5. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

If you like watching the reruns like I do, I suggest you email iON Television immediately! [​IMG]

6. blackflag

mulder, at least you got an answer from them. They're totally ignoring everyone complaining about the schedule changes taking "Flashpoint" and "Cold Case" off on their facebook page. :( Do you mind if I cut-n-paste the reply they gave you over on the "Flashpoint Team One" facebook page? The "Flashpoint" fans on there would be interested to see your answer as we haven't been able to get one.

Personally I stopped being able to watch when they took it off Sundays back at the beginning of the year. Last Monday I finally got my "The Final Season" DVD's so I've got all 75 episodes. Now I can watch what episode I want, when I want instead of making myself sick because the one I want to see the most is always the 2am ep.

"The Listener" is another Canadian drama. If I'm not mistaken I believe Sergio guest stars in it at some point. Ironically I believe as Spike!

Susan

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Yes, you may quote me, blackflag--we're all fans so we should stick together! [​IMG] I checked IMDb this morning to find out about The Listener. They're on the 5th season, and Lauren Lee Smith (from CSI) is on the program. This is probably the first time its aired in the United States which is why I hadn't heard of it before. I started worrying when they brought on Burn Notice, but now its just ridiculous...

8. blackflag

"Flashpoint" fans prevail! :thumbsup:

We have upcoming episodes of "Flashpoint" on the ION schedule. Starting Thursday May 29 at 10pm with 5x03 "Run To Me" and at least "Eyes In" and "Sons of the Father" after it. Don't know about after that as the main schedule page on ION's website doesn't go up to the 29th yet.

ION tv's "Flashpoint" page

Susan

9. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

I guess enough of us spoke our minds. Fans can make a difference! :)

10. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Just a reminder that Flashpoint returns to iON Television tonight (Thursday, May 29th), so if you get this station, don't miss it! :thumbsup:

11. blackflag

Why does ION continue to do this to us?

According to their website, for at least the next 2 weeks "Flashpoint" is on on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday but only at 1 & 2 AM!

ION Schedule

Susan

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Ouch--well, at least it is on. :lol: Thanks for the heads up, blackflag! :)