Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Leila_Tompkins

Leila_Tompkins Victim

Ah yea he did kinda do that with Warrick, although I think it also seemed he was struggling on whether Warrick was guilty or not, like he wasn't sure what to believe. With Langston tho, I think some were Langston's own fault cuz he didn't trust his friends enough to talk to them. Sara was guilty of it with Langston too, it seemed she wanted to prove he killed Haskel in cold blood and I'm convinced Greg replaced Ray's flexcuffs lol. Everyone is guilty of it once in a while though, part of being human unfortunately.

2. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

If it's the scene I think you're thinking of, Greg doesn't accuse Warrick of committing the crime but he says that Warrick's statement is unconvincing and won't hold up well in a court, speaking from his personal experience in Season 7. But yeah he was quite suspicious of Ray in the Dr Jekyll case, but then they did a whole 180 on that when it came down to Haskell. :rolleyes:

Multiple deaths eh?

I'm gonna say Miss Kitty bites it (she's been a couple of episodes before) but won't be the body in the coffin. I reckon Officer Mitchell may be the casualty in the coffin. The photos don't show many officers in the chapel but it does say more will turn up later in the episode.

3. Inxs

Inxs Lab Technician

Hope Ellie doesn't die I would like to see her make up with Brass and sort her life out.

4. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

I hope it's not Doc Robbins or Dave. That would be :(

I'd also be :( if it were Vartann or Ellie.

5. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Episode 14.08 of CSI: Las Vegas will be called "Helpless".

The discovery of a bludgeoned, bloody corpse inside a "human hamster ball" (a six-foot tall, clear plastic ball) has the CSIs scratching their heads.

A zorbing episode, perhaps?

If not, I can't think what else it would be which wouldn't be incredibly stupid...

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'll admit that I haven't paid all that much attention to anything CSI lately. I believe RDH was at the 300th ep party but beyond that you barely see Doc Robbins anyways. There are pics of Super Dave over in the 'spoiler pic thread' from, I believe, episodes 2 and 3. :)

Vartann unfortunately they don't show enough any more anyways. :( They seem to be hooked on Crawford.

I still say it's Ellie. At this point they are trying way to hard to make us believe it's Morgan for me!

Susan

7. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

But then again there was this spoiler picture with the cast listed for episode 300 and Morgan was still on it...

I read on Twitter, btw, that Wallace (Hodges) will be live tweeting during the premiere!

8. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Well, the major conflict among LVPD (or just the CSIs, Ecklie and Brass) is that the killer will only allow them to rescue one daughter (or so the promo has heavily indicated), and its also been made clear that Russell will make a decision that will not only affect both him and I think the team, but will cause ramifications. So it would make the most sense to narrow it down to just Morgan and Ellie, unless someone else, somehow takes their place and gets killed. OR they manage to find both of them alive in time, take down the killer and someone gets killed in the process. After all, they did say that more characters will die.

I'm not expecting them to do anything believable or realistic much less focus on the forensic process of finding the killer.

Maybe one of the girls or both of them end up in witness protection instead, and everyone else is made to believe they're dead, that could be a possibility too.

Since a lot of you guys have been on this site and have been reading spoilers for this show WAY longer than I have, you're probably right, about Morgan not getting killed off (although the actress still sort of indicated that she probably won't return to the show, but maybe I shouldn't buy it, because the crew normally announces it if a main cast member is leaving...) and maybe this whole hype in general will be a big nothing. I'm just a little on the skeptical side, since they have done things on this show I never expected (and I don't mean that in a good way).
    But I really don't want Ellie to be killed off either :(! Ugh, can't both of them live :(?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  9. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 14.08 "Helpless"

STORY LINE: The discovery of a bludgeoned, bloody corpse inside a "human hamster ball" (a six-foot tall, clear plastic ball) has the CSIs scratching their heads.

Director: Karen Gaviola
    Writer: Tom Mularz
    Shoot Dates: o/a 9/24 - 10/4

Dawn
    She’s a swing shift CSI, blue collar, intelligent, likable, very good at her job, Dawn is dealing with her son who has addiction issues, whom she loves very much, Dawn is a GREAT mom. She joins Morgan in investigating a serial rapist case.

Tyler
    Scruffy, disheveled and unkempt, has addiction issues - in spite of coming from a good home. He is Dawn's son who comes and goes at all hours, often disappearing for weeks at a time. He's filled with regret when his behavior puts his mother's life in danger.

Amy
    Brunette, very pretty, sympathetic, she works at a high-end restaurant and is drugged and raped in her own home a few months after breaking up with her boyfriend. She's traumatized and numb from the experience.

Jared
    Early to mid 20s, very handsome, wealthy, arrogant, an entitled, uncooperative jerk, he is Amy's ex-boyfriend who is accused of drugging and raping her after she broke up with him.

CSI Grayton
    A CSI shift supervisor, confident and arrogant, self-serving and obnoxious, he is cheating on his wife with a co-worker.

Roy
    He works on a ranch, blue collar, a bit of a cowboy, he's married to a claustrophiliac (a person who gets a sexual charge from tightly enclosed places). He loves his wife, whom he calls his "sweet angel," but has never understood her bedroom proclivities. In an effort to save their marriage, he allowed her to "play" with others.

Neal
    In his 30s, Caucasian, he's a smug claustrophiliac (a person who gets a sexual charge out of tightly enclosed places). His dead body is discovered inside a human hamster ball.

Reno Detective
    A cop from Reno, he or she is concerned about Dawn.

Bunny
    30s, a HOT, sexy, trophy wife, with an awesome body, wealthy, living in the monied suburbs and slurping wine on her porch, she assesses the neighbors and finds them lacking. A moment later, she and her husband are horrified by a disturbing sight.

Bryce
    Bunny's husband, wealthy, investment banker type, who is enjoying his McMansion and trophy wife, he lives in the monied suburbs and judges the neighbors with his wife. The couple is horrified by a disturbing sight.

10. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Wait, they're bringing in more CSIs for this episode?

Um, you have a really great CSI named Nick Stokes and he's played by George Eads why don't you suck it up CBS and use him?

11. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

Just curious, have there ever been cases where CSIs from two different shifts worked together?

Otherwise, I hope this doesn't mean other CSIs are joining the team.....they're already adding Matt Davis.....

Although, I think there's been one episode where Greg temporarily got moved to another shift (back in season 7, I think); maybe that's the case with Morgan (yeah..... that spoiler really gives a lot away), or CSI Dawn.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
  12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

That is right, they have a CSI, whose name is Nick, use him.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Back in season 5 when Catherine, Warrick, and Nick were on swing they worked a couple cases with Grave (Griss, Sara, Sofia, and Greg)

Also when Sara was on swing in season 8 I think one or two of those they all worked together

I'm guessing that's what all this is, or like a CSI event/convention thing. Like in season 12 they played ball against the cops or Dead Ringer the marathon, something like that

14. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

soap opera :rolleyes:

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

:brickwall: