Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

CSI Grayton
A CSI shift supervisor, confident and arrogant, self-serving and obnoxious, he is cheating on his wife with a co-worker.
:brickwall:

Exactly, JorjaFoxFan

I don't mind the confident, arrogant, self-serving, obnoxious part (at least it's something different), it's the cheating and dating a co-worker part. :rolleyes:

As I won't be watching that episode (no George:rolleyes:) I won't have to suffer through that crap.

Just curious, have there ever been cases where CSIs from two different shifts worked together?

Otherwise, I hope this doesn't mean other CSIs are joining the team.....they're already adding Matt Davis.....

Although, I think there's been one episode where Greg temporarily got moved to another shift (back in season 7, I think); maybe that's the case with Morgan (yeah..... that spoiler really gives a lot away), or CSI Dawn.

Back in season 5 when Catherine, Warrick, and Nick were on swing they worked a couple cases with Grave (Griss, Sara, Sofia, and Greg)

Also when Sara was on swing in season 8 I think one or two of those they all worked together

I'm guessing that's what all this is, or like a CSI event/convention thing. Like in season 12 they played ball against the cops or Dead Ringer the marathon, something like that

Right :lol:! I should remember that :lol:!

Well, Speedy, JorjaFoxFan, I'm not sure I would worry too much about it. Unless that guy literally joins the cast (whether in a recurring role like Matt Davis, or as a regular cast member), he seems like just a minor character for one episode. Maybe he's a suspect in the case?

I sense some Morgan family drama here -curb your enthusiam, please-..I guess Ecklie did the same to her mom.

THE CSI TEAM IS CALLED IN TO INVESTIGATE A MURDER AND ROBBERY AT A POKER GAME THAT HAD MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS IN CHIPS ON THE TABLE, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 2

"Take The Money And Run" — The CSI team is called in to investigate a murder and robbery at a poker game that had more than a million dollars in chips on the table, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Oct. 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Did someone have a bad hand at the poker table and pay the ultimate price? Find out on #CSI 10/2 10pm ET/PT

GUEST CAST:
Larry Sullivan (Officer Akers)
Chad Brannon (Ryan Archer)
John Allen Nelson (Robert Gentry)
Sean Riggs (Paul Branston)
Teyonah Parris (Karen Branston)
Tyler Kain Hargis (Audrey)
Seth Fisher (Brandon)
John Aprea (Pit Boss)

WRITTEN BY: Andrew Dettmann
DIRECTED BY: Louis Milito

Wait, they're bringing in more CSIs for this episode?

Um, you have a really great CSI named Nick Stokes and he's played by George Eads why don't you suck it up CBS and use him?

That is right, they have a CSI, whose name is Nick, use him.

Ditto on all of this! However, Nick Stokes wouldn't cheat on his wife (if he had one) with a co-worker, so no wonder they can't use him in their stupid storylines anymore. :rolleyes: I guess an honest, upstanding, good guy CSI is just not what they're looking for anymore. And hey, maybe this guy can have an affair with Finn. Why not? That's her main characteristic, right?

CSI Books Lea Thompson for November Sweeps

Former Caroline in the City star Lea Thompson is moving west to Las Vegas: The actress will guest-star on CSI during November sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Thompson will play a smart, no-nonsense woman who knows her way around a CSI lab after working crime scenes in Detroit. She now works as a defense criminalist and will work very closely during her episode with Finlay (Elisabeth Shue).

Besides playing the lead on Caroline in the City, Thompson is best known her role in the Back to the Future films. She's also appeared in such films as All the Right Moves, Howard the Duck, and Red Dawn. Thompson also currently co-stars on ABC Family's Switched at Birth.

Susan

One of the things I still like about CSI is all the famous people they get as guest stars.

Wouldn't it be nice if Nicky came back for November sweeps.

CSI Books Lea Thompson for November Sweeps

Former Caroline in the City star Lea Thompson is moving west to Las Vegas: The actress will guest-star on CSI during November sweeps, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Thompson will play a smart, no-nonsense woman who knows her way around a CSI lab after working crime scenes in Detroit. She now works as a defense criminalist and will work very closely during her episode with Finlay (Elisabeth Shue).

Besides playing the lead on Caroline in the City, Thompson is best known her role in the Back to the Future films. She's also appeared in such films as All the Right Moves, Howard the Duck, and Red Dawn. Thompson also currently co-stars on ABC Family's Switched at Birth.
Susan

CSI 14.07 ''Under A Cloud''

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 14.08 "Helpless"

STORY LINE: The discovery of a bludgeoned, bloody corpse inside a "human hamster ball" (a six-foot tall, clear plastic ball) has the CSIs scratching their heads.

Director: Karen Gaviola
Writer: Tom Mularz
Shoot Dates: o/a 9/24 - 10/4

Dawn
She’s a swing shift CSI, blue collar, intelligent, likable, very good at her job, Dawn is dealing with her son who has addiction issues, whom she loves very much, Dawn is a GREAT mom. She joins Morgan in investigating a serial rapist case.

Tyler
Scruffy, disheveled and unkempt, has addiction issues - in spite of coming from a good home. He is Dawn's son who comes and goes at all hours, often disappearing for weeks at a time. He's filled with regret when his behavior puts his mother's life in danger.

Amy
Brunette, very pretty, sympathetic, she works at a high-end restaurant and is drugged and raped in her own home a few months after breaking up with her boyfriend. She's traumatized and numb from the experience.

Jared
Early to mid 20s, very handsome, wealthy, arrogant, an entitled, uncooperative jerk, he is Amy's ex-boyfriend who is accused of drugging and raping her after she broke up with him.

CSI Grayton
A CSI shift supervisor, confident and arrogant, self-serving and obnoxious, he is cheating on his wife with a co-worker.

Roy
He works on a ranch, blue collar, a bit of a cowboy, he's married to a claustrophiliac (a person who gets a sexual charge from tightly enclosed places). He loves his wife, whom he calls his "sweet angel," but has never understood her bedroom proclivities. In an effort to save their marriage, he allowed her to "play" with others.

Neal
In his 30s, Caucasian, he's a smug claustrophiliac (a person who gets a sexual charge out of tightly enclosed places). His dead body is discovered inside a human hamster ball.

Reno Detective
A cop from Reno, he or she is concerned about Dawn.

Bunny
30s, a HOT, sexy, trophy wife, with an awesome body, wealthy, living in the monied suburbs and slurping wine on her porch, she assesses the neighbors and finds them lacking. A moment later, she and her husband are horrified by a disturbing sight.

Bryce
Bunny's husband, wealthy, investment banker type, who is enjoying his McMansion and trophy wife, he lives in the monied suburbs and judges the neighbors with his wife. The couple is horrified by a disturbing sight.
triple_facepalm.jpg
Excuse me; when did this turn into "Fanfiction writing for dummies?" If they want a gang of die-hard, experienced CSIs to guest-star, why not call in the crew from Navy CIS? Or CSI NY?
No, wait, that would require a logical, intelligent storyline with decent plotting, realistic background research(story-and actionwise) and as much fleshed-out interactions between the individual(major) cast members as possible.
We cannot have that, nonono, even if it would mean sky-rocketing both stems of the franchise. Nooo, we musht shtick to what we know; bad writing, stupid dialogue, angst, drama, lots of shooting, shouting, blood and gore -and let's not forget the moping, angst and melodrama. Can't ever have enough of that, either.

My thoughts on that?:brickwall::censored:
sick-puking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Felidae

triple_facepalm.jpg
Excuse me; when did this turn into "Fanfiction writing for dummies?" If they want a gang of die-hard, experienced CSIs to guest-star, why not call in the crew from Navy CIS? Or CSI NY?
No, wait, that would require a logical, intelligent storyline with decent plotting, realistic background research(story-and actionwise) and as much fleshed-out interactions between the individual(major) cast members as possible.
We cannot have that, nonono, even if it would mean sky-rocketing both stems of the franchise. Nooo, we musht shtick to what we know; bad writing, stupid dialogue, angst, drama, lots of shooting, shouting, blood and gore -and let's not forget the moping, angst and melodrama. Can't ever have enough of that, either.

My thoughts on that?:brickwall::censored:
sick-puking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Felidae

Well said!

No matter what the kind words Gary had when he visited the set of Vegas last year, I wonder if he had any issues with the writers or not.

I also wonder if he suggested to the cast of NY not to go on the Vegas show if he had a bad experience.

No matter what the kind words Gary had when he visited the set of Vegas last year, I wonder if he had any issues with the writers or not.

I also wonder if he suggested to the cast of NY not to go on the Vegas show if he had a bad experience.

I've never heard him saying something bad about CSI Vegas...

They're doubling up. So episodes 6 and 7 are filming right now, and episode 8 is in prep. It's rare that they do this--they haven't in a while--but CSI: NY also did double ups twice a season during their final years.

Will this mean that episode 6 will be Greg and Finn light seeing as they supposedly play a big role in 7? And vice versa to any of the big players appearing in 6?

Back