Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. mirdaishan

mirdaishan Hit and Run

Probably not yet in episode 6, as it was said he'd be absent for "a few episodes". I just hope they give a good explanation for Nick's absense, like they did with Sara in the season finale - that she got to say why she wouldn't be there.
    But they'll probably just do one episode with Nick and have someone else explain why he isn't there in the next episode...

We'll just have to wait and see what's really gonna happen and just hope it'll be a good season anyway! :thumbsup:

2. Frosch

Frosch Witness

Does anyone know if this Situation with GE and the writer/CM took place before or after his movie premiere? For some reason I have been wondering about that.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

After.

According to the WritersRoom ep 4 started filming on 8/20. Gutshot Straight had it's premier on 8/12. But remember the movie's been in the works for more than a year. It was actually filmed in June of 2012.

Susan

4. Frosch

Frosch Witness

Thanks! The reason I wondered was if the premiere happened after the 'incident' yet GE looked so relaxed and happy then maybe things aren't as bad as we seem to speculate.
    I do wonder what the overall mood is like on the set these days. I'm sure MH imagined her return to be a little less tense.

5. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Not sure if there's anything new in this beyond we start out with the coffin and then go back 3 days earlier.

TV Line Fall TV Spoilers

Susan

6. A.D.A.M

A.D.A.M Rookie

Oooo promo for 14x01 looks awesome. Can't wait for premiere!

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Promo looks good. Doesn't really look like CSI. But looks good.

9. Criminalist

Criminalist Rookie

I don't recall reading that Paul,Jorja were not going to be in the 300th episode? I hope that with Nick they at least have him along with Grissom, and Warrick in the
    Flashbacks. It's been said many a time "Bring back the old writters".

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Sara and Brass are in the 300th. They're not in the 299th.

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Morgan annoys me even in that promo. I hope she's the one who doesn't make it out, but I know that's probably only me, and I'm 100% sure she will.

I don't like this turmoil with Ecklie, etc. I think it was an awful idea to introduce his daughter as a character.

12. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

She annoys me too.

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Sorry, but the promo looks like a really, really bad fan fic. I may watch it, just because I'll be in a hotel that night and have TV, plus I want to see as much of George as I can while I can. :vulcan:

14. GSR GR

GSR GR Prime Suspect

There's too much of Morgan in the promo and by now we're more or less certain she won't be the dead person (even if that would please so many fans). I'm not expecting anything other than Morgan, a little bit of Ellie and Brass, and DB. I'm also certain there won't be any actual 'crime scene investigation'. Hence, I wish I cared about the first episode but I don't. At all. :rolleyes:

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Actually Eric has, Greg was originally supposed to have Vartann's role/lines in the episode Big Middle. Eric said he did not feel comfortable doing that and those were changed around.

Eric Szmanda: "I was a little apprehensive about some of the dialogue initially. The stance my character was taking against women was slightly ignorant and judgmental. Luckily, a lot of that was changed."

Also Greg becoming a CSI was Eric's idea.

And lastly, none of us were there, so we really don't know what happened.