Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

at least that means they might not kill off Ellie.

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

If Ellie is not going to die, I'm pretty sure they'll make a storyline for Brass like trying to re-establish contacts with Ellie and Nancy

Actually I think Ellie was trying to go away from prostitution before being abducted

3. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I really hope you're right.....but we'll see what happens (whether or not they'll give Brass a storyline after the premiere involving Ellie and his ex and actually follow through with it) ....

I've been wondering the same thing too after watching the finale.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

TV Guide Mega Buzz

Susan

5. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

well, technically, Ellie isn't close to the CSI family (or maybe I'm just really hoping they don't kill her off), neither is Brass' ex, and it was mentioned earlier that the whole main cast will be back for season 14. It could be a recurring character that dies.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  6. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Actually we know that they are all coming back for season 14 but we don't know for how many episodes ;)

So Brass could leave (I hope he won't !). My guess is on someone from LVPD (Vartann, Crawford, Moreno, Mitchell...)

But you're right Ellie and Nancy are not close to the CSI family

7. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

That's true. If it turns out that one of the main cast members has a recurring role next season then it's possible it could be one of them (I hope not though). although, since they announced Billy's, Gary's and Marg's departures in advance in the past, you'd think they would do the same this year for someone else in the main cast. I guess the writers really want us to be surprised.

according to the spoiler opening scene at the funeral (see spoiler picture thread), Brass, Hodges, Doc Robbins, Morgan, Super Dave, and Henry aren't there......It could be Brass (I hope not, I also don't want him to leave :(), I anticipate that Hodges will also be heavily involved in rescuing Morgan and Ellie (even though I really don't like Modges much less the whole triangle and prefer just a friendship between the two) but somehow, I really can't see it being him or anybody else that wasn't mentioned in that scene (we'll see though). I still doubt they would kill Morgan off....but on the other hand, this show seems to have a history of constantly getting rid of female characters (Wendy, Riley, Sophia etc.). You might be right about it being a cop from LVPD, that's a possibility too (although I really like Vartann, so I hope it's not him either).

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

'CSI' scoop: Ted Danson reunites with 'Cheers' co-star

Susan

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Can't wait! :)

10. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

One can hope it will be harnois, but in with all the inexplicable plot decisions they've made in the past few seasons, leave it up to them to ring back Catherine and kill her off.

I'm taking spoilers for this season with a grain of salt. While it would make a lot of sense to kill of Ellie (not to mention to door it would open for more Brass-centric story lines) I really do hope Morgan sees less episodes this season. Just personal opinion though... I'm definitely not as close to CSI as I was.

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I like Morgan although I admit they need to cut down on her time a little but I don't want her killed off.

I am going with a cop/detective being killed off.

12. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

"Close to the CSI family" doesn't necessarily mean close to the audience.

13. Valmartinn

Valmartinn Victim

I kinda have this feeling that we're going to lose Brass (he's like a father to them) or Doc Robbins (he's getting old you know). Since they say ''A person close to the CSI family will die'', it can't really be a CSI so that rules out Morgan.

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I don't think it Doc Robbins or Brass. I think it could be Brass's daughter or could be anyone close to them? What about Morgan's father?

15. Lilith

Lilith Police Officer

I have to admit, I don't want Morgan to be killed off either, even though I also want her to be toned down.

Since spoilers indicated that Ecklie will be at the funeral in the opening scene, NHRFan, I'm not sure it will be him, but this show has changed so much, I think any decision they end up making (in terms of who dies) is possible, even if it's jumping the shark. We'll see what happens.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013