Season 14 Spoiler Lab Discussion

according to the latest spoilers on CSIFiles, it seems like Teal Redmann doesn't want to return to the show, so maybe that won't be the case.....I guess that means....they might actually kill off Ellie :(:(:(; I really hope not though!!!

I read that, that's just so sad... But I wonder if the article talks about Teal Redman not returning in season 13 or 14 or both ? Maybe they'll manage to persuade her to come back for one episode ?
I would be disappointed if they decided to kill Ellie without seeing for a last time :( ...

According to this story right now here on TalkCSI...

Teal Redmann Returns to CSI for Season 14 Pemiere

The daughter is back. CSI Files has learned exclusively that Teal Redmann will be returning to CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as Brass’ (Paul Guilfoyle) daughter Ellie.

Though credited for appearances in last season’s “Strip Maul” and “Skin in the Game,” Redmann’s last appearance was in Season Six’s “Way to Go.” Due to scheduling and the small nature of involvement in those two installments, Redmann did not physically appear and a body double was used instead. After last season’s finale, which saw Ellie and Morgan Brody (Elisabeth Harnois) kidnapped by the Dante’s Inferno killer, Redmann will reprise her role in the premiere with a much larger presence.

CSI’s Season Fourteen premiere, “The Devil and DB Russell,” will air September 25.

Susan

at least that means they might not kill off Ellie.

If Ellie is not going to die, I'm pretty sure they'll make a storyline for Brass like trying to re-establish contacts with Ellie and Nancy

Actually I think Ellie was trying to go away from prostitution before being abducted

If Ellie is not going to die, I'm pretty sure they'll make a storyline for Brass like trying to re-establish contacts with Ellie and Nancy

I really hope you're right.....but we'll see what happens (whether or not they'll give Brass a storyline after the premiere involving Ellie and his ex and actually follow through with it) ....

Actually I think Ellie was trying to go away from prostitution before being abducted

I've been wondering the same thing too after watching the finale.

Last edited:
TV Guide Mega Buzz

I'd love some spoilers for the CSI premiere. — Shawn

ADAM: You might want to grab some hankies. Although this
year's first episode once again deals with the team searching for a kidnapped loved one, executive producer Don McGill warns fans to prepare for a less rosy outcome than a year ago. "A person close to the CSI family will die," he reports. "The first image of the premiere is a memorial service. If fans look closely, they will notice some faces missing. So the question is: Who's in the casket?" Although McGill says that everyone on the team is touched by the loss, look for D.B. Russell to take it particularly hard. "He's in crisis by the end; he feels responsible," McGill says. "The decisions he made, he really will have to pay for. We'll see as the season progresses that there may be some questioning of his purpose."

Susan

TV Guide Mega Buzz

I'd love some spoilers for the CSI premiere. — Shawn

ADAM: You might want to grab some hankies. Although this
year's first episode once again deals with the team searching for a kidnapped loved one, executive producer Don McGill warns fans to prepare for a less rosy outcome than a year ago. "A person close to the CSI family will die," he reports. "The first image of the premiere is a memorial service. If fans look closely, they will notice some faces missing. So the question is: Who's in the casket?" Although McGill says that everyone on the team is touched by the loss, look for D.B. Russell to take it particularly hard. "He's in crisis by the end; he feels responsible," McGill says. "The decisions he made, he really will have to pay for. We'll see as the season progresses that there may be some questioning of his purpose."

Susan

well, technically, Ellie isn't close to the CSI family (or maybe I'm just really hoping they don't kill her off), neither is Brass' ex, and it was mentioned earlier that the whole main cast will be back for season 14. It could be a recurring character that dies.

Last edited:
Actually we know that they are all coming back for season 14 but we don't know for how many episodes ;)

So Brass could leave (I hope he won't !). My guess is on someone from LVPD (Vartann, Crawford, Moreno, Mitchell...)

But you're right Ellie and Nancy are not close to the CSI family

Actually we know that they are all coming back for season 14 but we don't know for how many episodes ;)

So Brass could leave (I hope he won't !). My guess is on someone from LVPD (Vartann, Crawford, Moreno, Mitchell...)

But you're right Ellie and Nancy are not close to the CSI family

That's true. If it turns out that one of the main cast members has a recurring role next season then it's possible it could be one of them (I hope not though). although, since they announced Billy's, Gary's and Marg's departures in advance in the past, you'd think they would do the same this year for someone else in the main cast. I guess the writers really want us to be surprised.

according to the spoiler opening scene at the funeral (see spoiler picture thread), Brass, Hodges, Doc Robbins, Morgan, Super Dave, and Henry aren't there......It could be Brass (I hope not, I also don't want him to leave :(), I anticipate that Hodges will also be heavily involved in rescuing Morgan and Ellie (even though I really don't like Modges much less the whole triangle and prefer just a friendship between the two) but somehow, I really can't see it being him or anybody else that wasn't mentioned in that scene (we'll see though). I still doubt they would kill Morgan off....but on the other hand, this show seems to have a history of constantly getting rid of female characters (Wendy, Riley, Sophia etc.). You might be right about it being a cop from LVPD, that's a possibility too (although I really like Vartann, so I hope it's not him either).

Last edited:
'CSI' scoop: Ted Danson reunites with 'Cheers' co-star

Cliff Clavin is going inside the yellow tape!

EW has learned that John Ratzenberger — who played the lovable mailman on Cheers — will reunite with his former co-star Ted Danson in a fall episode of CSI on CBS.

Ratzenberger will play a jaded, burned out club owner who’s been in the business for over 30 years, and he’s dazed when his business — and human lives — go up in smoke. And yep, he’ll get to play opposite Sammy Malone — er, we mean D.B. Russell (Danson).

The episode will air in October. CSI returns on Sept. 25.

Susan

'CSI' scoop: Ted Danson reunites with 'Cheers' co-star

Cliff Clavin is going inside the yellow tape!

EW has learned that John Ratzenberger — who played the lovable mailman on Cheers — will reunite with his former co-star Ted Danson in a fall episode of CSI on CBS.

Ratzenberger will play a jaded, burned out club owner who’s been in the business for over 30 years, and he’s dazed when his business — and human lives — go up in smoke. And yep, he’ll get to play opposite Sammy Malone — er, we mean D.B. Russell (Danson).

The episode will air in October. CSI returns on Sept. 25.

Susan

Can't wait! :)

One can hope it will be harnois, but in with all the inexplicable plot decisions they've made in the past few seasons, leave it up to them to ring back Catherine and kill her off.

I'm taking spoilers for this season with a grain of salt. While it would make a lot of sense to kill of Ellie (not to mention to door it would open for more Brass-centric story lines) I really do hope Morgan sees less episodes this season. Just personal opinion though... I'm definitely not as close to CSI as I was.

I like Morgan although I admit they need to cut down on her time a little but I don't want her killed off.

I am going with a cop/detective being killed off.

I kinda have this feeling that we're going to lose Brass (he's like a father to them) or Doc Robbins (he's getting old you know). Since they say ''A person close to the CSI family will die'', it can't really be a CSI so that rules out Morgan.

I don't think it Doc Robbins or Brass. I think it could be Brass's daughter or could be anyone close to them? What about Morgan's father?

I like Morgan although I admit they need to cut down on her time a little but I don't want her killed off.

I am going with a cop/detective being killed off.

I have to admit, I don't want Morgan to be killed off either, even though I also want her to be toned down.

Since spoilers indicated that Ecklie will be at the funeral in the opening scene, NHRFan, I'm not sure it will be him, but this show has changed so much, I think any decision they end up making (in terms of who dies) is possible, even if it's jumping the shark. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Back