Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Lab Rats eps are gone for ever. All we can hope for is some more Hodges/Henry interaction.

I really don't see the necessity of the whole Elisabetta thing. I like the Modges friendzone more, I guess.

About Morgan, Harnois said that by end of the season Miss 3 Crushes will finally make her choice. How nice. I'm betting on Nick, didn't they say that he would have troubles because of a forbidden affair?

True :lol:. Morgan/Nick;......well...... that would really be unexpected :wtf:, just because Morgan had moments of crushing on him last season doesn't mean I'd buy the pairing, or maybe I never noticed Nick showing interest in her let a lone any build up. The Morganders/Modges triangle is bad enough, I just wish they would get rid of this whole soap opera. It's kinda sad, I like Morgan's interactions with Greg, Hodges and Nick on a friendship level and I used to be open to Branders, but that was before the writers decided to throw in this kind of drama on CSI and the cases were still more prominent AND before they started making Morgan seem..... I don't know, almost superficial.....which kinda sucks because I like her character.....

Hmm...now that would make sense as to why she was giving Sam commands and Nick didn't make anything of it wouldn't it?

If they are involved they've been really good at hiding it! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Press release for the season finale - Skin in the Game

AS RUSSELL AND HIS TEAM INVESTIGATE A SERIES OF MURDERS, ONE OF THEIR OWN FACES PERIL ON A DANGEROUS UNDERCOVER MISSION TO GET CLOSE TO THE KILLER, ON THE 13TH SEASON FINALE CLIFFHANGER OF “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WED., MAY 15

Grammy Award-Winning Rock And Hall Of Fame Inductees Black Sabbath To Perform

Guest Stars Include Eric Roberts as Brother Daniel Larson,

James Callis as writer John Merchiston, Tim Matheson as Oliver Tate, Annabella Sciorra as Nancy Brass and Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Thomas D. Clufetos Jr., and Geezer Burler as Themselves

"Skin In The Game" — As Russell and his team investigate a series of murders, one of their own confronts peril on a dangerous undercover mission to get close to the killer, on the 13th season finale cliffhanger of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, May 15 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Eric Roberts as brother Daniel Larson, James Callis as writer John Merchiston, Tim Matheson as Oliver Tate, Annabella Sciorra as Nancy Brass and Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi, Thomas D. Clufetos Jr., and Geezer Burler as themselves.

CHEAT TWEET: A CSI team member faces peril going undercover on season finale cliffhanger! #BlackSabbath #CSI 5/15 10/9c http://bit.ly/11VCQdB

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Marc Van (Conrad Ecklie)
Eric Roberts (Brother Daniel Larson)
Tangie Ambrose (Miss Kitty / Angela Banner)
James Callis (John Merchiston)
Michelle N. Carter (Doctor)
Luke Kleintank (Jake / Usher)
Annabella Sciorra (Nancy Brass)
Tim Matheson (Oliver Tate / Anonymous)
Ozzy Osbourne (himself)
Aryn Wuthrich (Sheila / Detoxing Woman)
Teal Redmann (Ellis Brass)
Tony Iommi (himself)
Thomas D. Clufetos Jr. (himself)
Geezer Butler (himself)

STORY BY: Christopher Barbour

TELEPLAY BY: Christopher Barbour & Don McGill

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

Susan

I just really hate that a CSI is doing undercover work. That is so stupid. They are crime scene investigators, not undercover cops.

I just really hate that a CSI is doing undercover work. That is so stupid. They are crime scene investigators, not undercover cops.

*sigh* no kidding. I'm not surprised Morgan is going undercover, I kinda expected that. I have to admit though, I'm mainly looking forward to the Brass/Ellie storyline bit, the guy has been in the background for too long, I'm sure Morgan will be ok (knowing that all the main cast are returning) but who knows what's going to happen to Ellie.

*sigh* no kidding. I'm not surprised Morgan is going undercover, I kinda expected that. I have to admit though, I'm mainly looking forward to the Brass/Ellie storyline bit, the guy has been in the background for too long, I'm sure Morgan will be ok (knowing that all the main cast are returning) but who knows what's going to happen to Ellie.

This is about the only reason I'll watch the finale. I haven't watched an episode since Forget Me Not. I really can't stand what the show has become, and I'm wondering how they're going to pull off a 14th season.

Personally, the only interest I still invest in this show are the story lines involving original characters.

My brother and my dad are both big fans of Ozzy Osbourne, so this is the first episode of CSI that they plan on watching with me, haha. :D

Anyone got the promo for next week? The news interrupted right as they were about to show it

This is about the only reason I'll watch the finale. I haven't watched an episode since Forget Me Not. I really can't stand what the show has become, and I'm wondering how they're going to pull off a 14th season.

Personally, the only interest I still invest in this show are the story lines involving original characters.

Wise decision not to watch, you haven't missed a thing. I'm worried about the finale being new-cast-centred once again. I also dread what season 14 has to offer...

From EW

‘CSI’ FINALE: THREE SCOOPS
Black Sabbath. Someone in danger. And family drama. All that and more awaits us in the season finale of CSI, and executive producer Don McGill gave us some teases:
Meet Mrs. Brass: “I think we will definitely learn something about detective Brass because this is the episode where we finally meet Brass’s ex-wife Nancy,” teases McGill of the role played by Annabella Sciorra. “She comes to Las Vegas because she is summoned by Brass when it turns out one of the missing girls who is in danger is their daughter Ellie. So we will meet Mrs. Brass and really have a whole new look at Det. Brass, one that I think we haven’t really had a chance to see in such depth since ‘Hollywood Brass,’ several seasons ago.”
D.B’s struggle The finale will see one of the CSI in grave danger and the scenario will put great strain on the gang’s leader, D.B. Russell. “This one may not be as DB centric on a personal level but on a professional level,” McGill says. “We will see at least one member of the team fall into jeopardy through an undercover operation and it’s something Russell will realize only too late. It’s something he’ll then carry with him into the [season 14] premiere as he and the team struggle against all odds to get that team member back and also rescue another member of the CSI family.”
Black Sabbath? The iconic rock group will indeed premiere a new song during the show’s 13th season finale, but while fans of the band will certainly be excited, will any of the CSI gang be outed as fans? “I think we might discover that Conrad Ecklie (Marc Vann) is a huge Black Sabbath fan and D.B. Russell expresses, perhaps, slightly deeper passion for the Grateful Dead,” McGill says with a laugh.

Yeah, whoever said it was too bad Jorja's apparently not in the finale because Sara likes Black Sabbath, was 100% right. So there are two CSIs in peril? Not saying I want any to be, especially those who already have been, but Morgan again? I feel like she just was in the helicopter. I like her, but can't they come up with something other than this, plus it going into the next season?

I think Ellie and Morgan will be in peril

I just hope next season there will be less Hodges and Morgan and more Sara, Nick, Greg and Brass

Ugh Morgan in peril again??? Seriously she has been on the show 2 years and had two eps of her in peril already. :( And I like her but it's a bit much.

Unfortunately, I don't care enough about the new characters, to care whether or not they are in peril.

Hopefully, next season the new characters get pushed into the background, and we get back to basics.

ugh, I can't hold back anymore. I mentioned before that I'm looking forward to the Brass/Ellie stuff, I always wanted to see continuity of that.... but.....knowing how his character has been treated lately, I also can't help but feel that even that might get overshadowed by all the Morgan-undercover/Morgan-in-peril/Morgan-rescuing-Ellie drama (I so hope I'm wrong). I like her, but come on, I feel like she's being shoved in our faces lately, and putting her in peril again is really pushing it, not to mention this is the third year in a row we've had a finale that heavily features a new character(s).

Last edited:
Back