Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yeah, and it isn't limited to Vegas...although it seems to have a much higher incidence of it. I can only think of two offhand for NY-Danny and Lindsay at the political rally and Stella and her boyfriend who later turned psycho at that party. Miami, IDK, since I haven't watched it much beyond the first couple seasons. But I didn't realize until now just how often it happened on CSI LV LOL.:lol:

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

Episode 13.21 of CSI: Las Vegas will be called "Ghosts Of The Past".

A brutal murder at a haunted house (formerly owned by a vicious serial killer) leads the CSI team to probe the boundaries of the supernatural.

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Extra!

Susan

4. blackflag

5. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Awesome, is this all we know so far about the finale?

6. blackflag

Dollhouse Vet Visits CSI

Susan

7. blackflag

Presss release: Dead of the Class

Susan

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  8. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

9. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

*sigh* the only thing less original than a body turning up at an event a CSI is attending, is said CSI subsequently being accused of being the murderer, the latter of which was done two episodes ago. I'm hoping that's only CBS trailers trying to bring in eyeballs because I've heard nothing about Super-Dave being a suspect within the spoilers.

10. riddick

riddick Rookie

I think I already told you once, this show is slowly turning into Murder she wrote:wtf:

11. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

It`s becoming redundant that`s for sure.

It`s nice Super Dave is getting an episode, but on the other hand, the fact that Super Dave has an episode really showcases the show`s downfall.

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Exactly. I think the writers need to stop fooling around on Twitter and start coming up with some original ideas.

And I'm placing my bets right now. Hodges' fiance will meet an untimely death and guess who will be the suspect? Hodges! :rolleyes:

13. Crumbs

Crumbs Police Officer

Well that's not true. Last time I checked, Super Dave has been in the main cast since Season 10 and actually on the show since Episode 5, if anything he's been long due an episode and him getting one isn't a sign of the show's disarray. It's the content of the episode itself not who it's focused on.

Spending 25 minutes of an episode focusing on DB's son's girlfriend issues is scraping the barrel a bit though, as last night's repeat reminded me.

Now I'm all up for a character being the focus of an episode, but having one for EVERY episode is taking the piss. Good characterisation can come from how the CSIs tackle the case, the case doesn't have involve a relative of said CSI, and I think that the writers appear to have forgotten that for this season. This was particularly true for the last episode where Morgan got personally involved with the case for no apparent reason at all.

It's a shame because Season 12 appeared to be such a comeback for the show. I'd certainly rather rewatch this season over the Langston years, but it's been a step-down in quality compared to last year.

14. Micha

Micha Rookie

********** MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD **********

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.18 "Sheltered"

STORY LINE: When a young camper is stalked and slain in a remote area populated by Doomsday Preppers, the team investigates an underground bunker that holds several shocking surprises.

TOMMY
    Crushed man, after a tragedy disrupted his life he retreated to a well-appointed underground bunker, determined to remain apart from all humankind. The chief suspect in a camper's murder, Tommy is contemptuous of investigators, who soon realize that he was hiding a startling secret in his subterranean "home".

MIRANDA
    Naturally beautiful incredibly empathetic, sweet and innocent, this terrified girl has the childlike innocence of one far younger than her age. Tommy's daughter, she has spent most of her life in his underground bunker, home-schooled and cut off from her peers. But she may have recently ventured out into the wider world -- and become swept up in an unfolding tragedy.

DERRICK
    Good kid, this youth seems genuinely distressed upon learning that his motocross buddy, Carl, was murdered while out camping. As the CSI team discovers, Derrick's relationship with his pal was far more complicated than it seems.

EDWARD
    Derrick's father, middle class, a self-made (runs his own business), overbearing and intimidating who seems perplexed when the CSI team comes to his house investigating a murder. Fiercely protective of his son, Edward may be hiding a murderous motive that will soon become apparent.

LUKE
    Smart, confident and dangerous (a bad boy). Luke is a young man works in a rural store. The evidence points to him as the killer -- but Luke avows his innocence, and also gives investigators some crucial background in their investigation.

CARL
    Good looking, athletic, a good kid, this young man is out on a solo camping trip. He awakens to horror, fleeing through the woods from a murderous stalker.

15. stokesmyfire

stokesmyfire Prime Suspect

Any idea when this is going to air? :drool: