Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by vegaslights, May 9, 2012.

1. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.20 "Fearless"

STORY LINE: When a body is found in the "sacred mud bath" at a Force of Mind seminar, the team must sift through some byzantine motives to catch a killer.

2. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

thanks Micha !

are you sure episode 20 is 'Fearless', I thought it was episode 21

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Well of course it is. Because this one is supposed to be a bit Nick-centric and we sure can't have an entire episode focused on him, can we? :rolleyes:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

How many eps are there in the season?

6. blackflag

Same as last season - 22.

Susan

7. monketsharona

Here's what I found :

8. Micha

Micha Rookie

*CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS*

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 13.17 "Dead of the Class"

STORY LINE: At his wife's urging, David reluctantly attends his high school reunion -- which becomes a crime scene when the bitchy former high school queen is found dead in a back room.

JANET
    This intelligent woman is a Harvard-educated attorney, she winds up defending Sean, the ex-jock who has become the prime suspect in the murder committed at their class reunion. But as the CSI team continues digging for clues, the somewhat twisted truth about Janet's motives and past come to light.

KELLY
    Beautiful, the popular mean girl in high school. Another attendee at the high school reunion, she was once best friends with Becca, the class queen found murdered during the festivities. Having discovered the cruel "game" Becca had planned, Kelly argued with her shortly before her death - but whether their acrimony devolved into murder is an open question.

MAX
    Edgy, somewhat off, an outcast with a good heart. This dedicated high school teacher also briefly attended the reunion. Once a metal-head and rebel, he carried a terrible grudge against the classmates he held responsible for a senseless tragedy. He's a chief suspect in Becca's murder -- but as investigators learn, Max may not have been bent on violence during the reunion, but quite the opposite.

SEAN
    He was the star quarterback at his high school, but has let himself go a bit. He dated the class queen, Becca, for all four years. Sean's glory days are behind him, and he has been working as a junior high gym teacher -- a job her recently lost. Found drunk and disoriented after the reunion, he becomes a chief suspect in Becca's death.

BECCA
    Beautiful, mean girl, this former class queen, who has organized the high school reunion, is a forceful and overbearing narcissist who delights in malicious gossip and nasty pranks. When she's found dead at the reunion, resentful victims of her past cruelty are in ample supply, as are suspects. In the imagination of David, another abused classmate, Becca comes to life on the autopsy table and engages David in a humorously barbed and acerbic conversation.

GRADY
    British, Becca's husband, a therapist who had recently learned that his wife was prying into his patient files for juicy gossip -- an occurrence that jeopardized his entire practice. He had a pitched argument with Becca shortly before her murder.

MRS. PHILLIPS
    Early 30s, cute and sweet, very likable. she's David's very pregnant wife, who convinces her reluctant husband to attend his high school reunion -- a gathering that soon turns into a crime scene.

TOM AND JACK
    Nerdish, friends of David (David Berman) at his high school reunion.

9. blackflag

Here's the link for anyone who wants it.

That is why I never wanted a relationship to play out onscreen for Nick! :( They have no idea how to write a "normal" relationship, it always has to be someone involved in a case and usually a suspect. (With all these professional and personal risks going on at the LVPD Crime Lab I don't know how they ever get new empolyees there! :rolleyes:)

Susan

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Between GSR and that, I agree. I don't want it turning into Miami Redux.

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I honestly don't think we will ever see this. Between now and then they will decide to do something else...something GSR related or Finn or DB...it's going to get lost in the shuffle and won't get done.

That said, I'd like ANY story arc for Nick at this point! I'd like to see George be given something where he can use his talent for acting and not just standing around the layout room or sitting in the interview room. Give him something good to work with.

As for the other spoiler...love some Super Dave. :) But...why does every event the CSIs go to turn into a crime scene?? Sheesh. His class reunion, the mob museum opening, Nick and his date at a museum, Sara at the deaf school thing...that's just ridiculous.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Well as a Greg fan I can say the same thing. Nick got one episode this season and I guess has one coming up. Greg got one...but Sara, Morgan and DB seem to be getting the best stories this season. Next season will probably be them and Finn too. Nick and Greg just get to stand around and support everyone else.

I agree. I'm glad I am not a CSI in LV. I would hate to think I would go to an event and have a good chance of a murder taking place there. :lol:

13. monketsharona

I think Nick will date with Greg ^^

14. Rena

Rena Rookie

OMG, I really do hope they won't do anything like that to Nick. That's a ridiculous storyline. I wouldn't want to work as CSI either if that meant I couldn't have a normal relationship or any of my family members not getting kidnapped :lol:

15. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

Nah, didn't you all read that article about Nick next season? They said Nick's relationship(s) probably wouldn't be touched on again this season, however next season he will be in a relationship that will take centre screen for part of the season because the relationship will be a difficult one for him personally and career-wise. The article suggested it could be within LVPD, or someone involved in a case.

Knowing Nick, I'd say it'd be the latter.