Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm reserving judgement until it airs...I don't think we have enough yet to tell how good it'll be.

I do hope they're watching how they sell us on Christine...we do not need another Peyton disaster.

Rena,what's coming across as cliche to you? I don't watch these types of shows as a rule,so I'm not sure what seems overused to some of us.

I have doubts on CSi too,given some recent stuff but that isn't for here.

2. Rena

Rena Rookie

With cliché I mean stereotypes as in stereotyped characters and cases. To me it's repetitive cases with stories too similar to the ones we had before. It's like Miami where all cases dealt with jealous husbands and wives or money or revenge. Over and over again. At some point I couldn't watch it anymore. I got bored. I do miss cases like the ones with the doll maker in CSI:Las Vegas. I miss the A and B cases; I miss the cases that run for more than a single episode; I miss cases they cannot solve; I miss SMART cases, i.e. crimes that are committed by smart people like that creepy genius guy in "Bones". I could go on and on about this :)

Edit: Like the case Jo wanted to solve. What was that? That case from the 1950ies?

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

But yeah, I do wish they would do better cases but I think most shows recycle storylines.

Yeah, I want to see that episode where Jo solves that case from the 1950's. I bet it won't happen. It was the Lana Gregory case. (I didn't even look that up either.)

EDIT: MacslilElf, what do you mean by another Peyton disaster?

4. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Love Sheldon's face in that last one. ♥

And Jo is my flawless queen, as always. :adore:

6. MacsGirlMel

I just don't want another ending like that is all. I don't see it happening though.

7. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Hello! It's been a while since I last posted here. I am really doing my best to avoid spoilers. So far, so good! I love that we get the chance to see how the CSIs are doing outside work. We've already seen Flack, Lindsay, and Adam's. I just wanna know, based on the spoilers, if we're going to have a chance to see Mac (no Christine), Jo, Danny, Sheldon, and Sid's day-off? If not all, who specifically? It would be a shame not to see how they are doing outside work especially this might be the last season. But with seven episodes left, one of which is for the crossover and one for the season finale, I'm having doubts since maybe the writers didn't want to have day-off episodes back-to-back-to-back.

Is it just me or Sela Ward look a lot hotter this season?!

I'm not very invested in Mac and Christine's relationship but I don't mind them either. They are ok together. But please no wedding or pregnancy by season's end. Engagement would be fine. Wedding's too cheesy for now. :lol: I'm more of a Flovato fan :D

The Green Day episode is the best so far this season! Followed closely by the day-off episodes of Flack, Lindsay and Adam. Equally strong.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

About the characters, I have no idea. I don't think they will be able to do Jo, Mac, Sid, Sheldon and Danny. That's five episodes to do then the last two.

9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Thanks. So it looks like Adam's the last one. Sad. This might be the last season. But like the past two seasons, I'm still optimistic there will be another one.

10. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Jo Danville :adore::adore: sexy women alive! I am loving my Sela/Jo loveland.

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

12. MacsGirlMel

Why too cheery? But I don't mind going slow,I just hope there's another season to do it.

If they get to Mac,I doubt it'll just be him in the day off.

I do want the other days off and I wish they'd say more on it.

I thought we got a repeat this week. Is it next week?

13. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Wait? I thought they sort of did a out of the office with Jo? Remember she was making out with a guy when her daughter came into the apartment to raid the fridge? And then at the end it shows Jo and her daughter doing their nails?

As for the last season I hope not. I have my fingers crossed that there will be a S10. I'm just not ready to say goodbye. Not yet...

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No, I didn't think of that as Jo's day off. Didn't care for that episode anyways.

15. MacsGirlMel

That could have been it, but it's hard to tell. She did end up working with Mac for part of it.