Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

The downside to the early end is a whole 7 months of hiatus if it does come back. Wasaah.

And anyway I still say we need a cop show with a female lead. The current ones are all guys. (I was one of those saying LV should have done a female star but we got two guys. Grr.)

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

My plans are simple after tonights ep I will be filling in the 9pm time slot with my box sets of CSI:NY. And finishing a fic I started. At least I can also take the next couple of Fridays to check out Christmas lights. :)

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I'm not sure they will go home with Mac, Jo, Sheldon, Danny and Sid since we only have 17 episodes. So that means we have 7 more episodes to go. :(

4. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

This really does stink. I checked IMDB and they too also said 18 episodes. Not sure what the deal is.

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

They musta changed it maybe in October or so and maybe there have been issues. I have noticed not many pics are coming from the set as much.

6. MacsGirlMel

So is this it until after New Year's? No promo tonight.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

According to TV.com next episode will be on the 11th of January.

8. Ninja0980

Ninja0980 Police Officer

This does indeed stink. Not even Cold Case,which was far more expensive to produce,cut the number of episodes \the same way CSI NY has in the past two years.
    In the same breath,it's better to have these episodes of CSI NY then none at all and considering some of the stinkbombs seasons 5 and 6 produced,sometimes less is more.

9. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

it seems a bit odd that its going to finish up in the air again this series, even worse with an episode cut.

Real shame they cant make it to 200 episodes, HOWEVER if you add the 2 CSI Miami episodes and 1 CSI episode (forthcoming cross over) Mac will have appeared in 200 episodes of the CSI franchise.

10. monketsharona

monketsharona Police Officer

I think CSI NY will have a season 10 (so 200 episodes) ;)
    CSI Vegas is quite certain to have a season 14 (and 300 episodes) as well

11. wamdue

wamdue Dead on Arrival

I wasnt really worried about CSI getting to 300.

Dont know if CSI Miami not getting to 250, says that CBS is not interested in round numbers, or not.

12. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I don't think we will be getting a 10th season. I think the shortened amount of episodes and the early finale date should indicate that. I just wish CBS would announce it as the SERIES finale instead of just the season finale...but nope they're going to keep us waiting and then screw us over like they did with CSI: Miami.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I totally agree. Part of me kinda wishes it ended last year because some episodes I didn't care for this year.

I'm wondering if they are already done filming since GS is going to be on NBC doing the giving awards. I always thought when an actor is on one network, like GS is, they can't be on another network.

14. MacsGirlMel

I want to be optimistic as long as I can,but it's easier sometimes than others.

IDK if there's a rule like that or not. I heard it varies..lsome might say no other networks and others might say no other networks at the show's airtime or something,IDK.

And they might make exceptions for awards...Look how many appear on the Emmys and Golden Globes.

When do those awards Gary is on air,anyway?

All I have to say is, I'm already down one show with "Merlin" ending in a few eps. I'm not gonna like it if CBS screws me too.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  15. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Love to see a season 10 and yes CSI will have a 14 and 300 episodes overall!! far out it seems like it only yesterday when it all started. They should do 30 episode season for CSI New York- dreaming I know but how cool would that be!!! 228 episodes overall!!