Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I know I should wait until the episode airs but I'm going to rant about this...

Why is Charles flying across country with Adam's girlfriend when he has Alzheimers'?

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Maybe Adam asked her too, or it was a suprise. Maybe he came to NY to get more treatment, its just hard to say until we see the episode. But it looks like he is a rehab center or something along those lines. I guess we will see in a couple of days.

Or Charles Ross could be full of crap and lying to his son.

I love how Adam has evolved since we first saw him. A young jittery nervous young man to a more self assured one. I just don't want that stripped away from him. But this is a storyline that needed to be addressed. We first find out about his abusive father in "some buried bones" then they hit on it again in "the party's over".

Like you said we are just going to have to see.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

4. Speedslady

Thanks for the clip. I am counting down to the episode. It looks like Adam is the only one that is taking care of his dad. Even after everything that he did to him, Adam still loves his father enough to visit him.

I know I'm going to need tissues on this episode.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

It's not a 'macho' thing. He views letting people in and having them help him as being a burden to them. I know because I do the exact same thing. I hate seeing people go through crap so I'm very empathetic and willing to step in and be there for someone, but laying my problems on someone feels like I'm burdening them and I'm being an inconvenience. I know people who don't accept help/sympathy for 'macho' reasons and they're also asses to other people because they view them as weak. That's not Mac. He's altruistic to a fault. Literally.

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://tvline.com/2012/12/06/rules-...mail&utm_campaign=spoilerscastingsscoopsalert

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I guess that's better than a 6 week hiatus like they did last year.

EDIT: Ugh.. I have a friend who hasn't been able to watch this season and looks like she won't see the re runs. Stupid CBS.

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, that's one way to test out another NYC-based cop show in the Friday schedule with Blue Bloods. I'm not sure I'm ready to end the season so soon. :(

9. Speedslady

I am right there with you. I really hope that they renew for next year. As for the new cop show not sure if I will watch it. I can't believe this season is almost over. When will we know about CSI: NY future?

10. Speedslady

Just shows you the lack of respect that CBS has for their veteran shows.

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

If it comes back next year, I'd like it to go back to they way it was before the 9th season. Didn't care for this season all that much.

I usually do a search for Gary Sinise on FB and to see if there are any new posts about him. I did see a post where a guy who knows someone on the set says that this is the final season and there is going to be a 'shocking' finale. But we will see.

If they know this is the end, I wonder if they aren't going home with the rest of the characters. They still got Jo, Danny, Sid, Sheldon, and Mac. And tomorrow is episode 10.

12. Speedslady

Geez I hope not. I am not ready to say goodbye. Not yet...

On tvguide channel scoreboard they are predicting CSI:NY to be picked back up. Fingers crossed.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

From TVLine.com

I thought it was 18 episodes, but that really doesn't matter as it's still a short season.

14. Speedslady

That time of the year always makes me nervous. I knows shows must end, all I would like to see is the show end on their terms, and for CBS to show some freaking respect to their veteran shows.

Read the description for Golden Boy, doesn't sound that good. I don't watch a lot of TV but what I do watch are 4 crime dramas and they are all long running but blue bloods which is in S3.

All I can say is please oh please give us a S10. And if you do make Lovato a regular I like her. She has got spunk.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think they just mistyped.