Season 13 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 1

Does it seem like they're in a hurry to have a 'happy ending' for every character this season, by coming up with sudden relationships for them (Hodge's fiance, Morgan and Greg, Nick's girlfriend etc.) or is it just me...

Does it seem like they're in a hurry to have a 'happy ending' for every character this season, by coming up with sudden relationships for them (Hodge's fiance, Morgan and Greg, Nick's girlfriend etc.) or is it just me

That's the feel. Either Modges will happen or Hodges after some tragicomic troubles will eventually marry the Italian girl. There will be some kind of closure.

Wedges is out of question, unfortunately.

The episode thread for "Fallen Angels" is now up. All discussion pertaining to that episode may now be done here. Thanks! :)

Does it seem like they're in a hurry to have a 'happy ending' for every character this season, by coming up with sudden relationships for them (Hodge's fiance, Morgan and Greg, Nick's girlfriend etc.) or is it just me...
*tries to pick up jaw from desk* Whoa, wait, hold on, hold it right there -Hodges what?!? When did that happen? Did I miss something aside of the past two seasons? I know he went to Italy and it was "life-changing", but come on, that´s just a little too far-fetched. Even for CSI standards that´s too big a pill to swallow. Sheesh, what´s next; a bunch of kids popping out of nowhere and screaming "Hey Daddy!" whenever Nick walks by?:wtf:
I have to leave...just thinking about it makes my head hurt...

Felidae

Sheesh, what´s next; a bunch of kids popping out of nowhere and screaming "Hey Daddy!" whenever Nick walks by?:wtf:

:lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw::lol:

I'm thinking there has to be something wacky going on with this whole story line. Which yeah...they do seem to stretch ideas a bit, even for a fictional show.

What are the odds for this being the final season? Because it would make sense to wrap up every relationship in the final one, hence the hurry, unless they want to introduce everyone now and end it next year. I don't know... :confused:

This is no where near CSI's final season. It is still their best performing 10:00 show. Now, I could see CBS's moving it to Friday next season if they have a great slate of new dramas in development this season in order that they can give the new shows the plum timeslots. If that were to happen, CBS might want to reduce the cast for production cost purposes. Ad rates are much lower on Friday, and CBS will have to reduce costs if the show is moved to the night. These outside storylines could provide the producers with an out to write off some of these more expensive actors next season.

It better not move to Friday at the expense of CSI NY.

Interesting interview..I'm anxious to see how the stuff he mentioned fits together.

CSI without Wally Langham? Oh my, it didn't even come across my mind:eek:
*cringe* The mere thought is unbearable. I´d rather they moved out the new DNA tech and Bobby back in than get rid of everyone´s favourite trace geek.
Speaking of which; any chances that we´ll ever get another Lab Rats episode? These were the best; nerdy, quirky, funny and so out-of-this-world, one just had to love them...

Felidae

Press release - CSI On Fire

FIVE BODIES FOUND IN WHAT APPEARS TO BE A METEOR SITE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT CAUSES FINLAY TO REVISIT HER PAST, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 21

Guest Stars Include Dylan Walsh (“Unforgettable”) as Tom Cooley and Brian Van Holt (“Cougar Town”) as Captain Mike Robinson

CHEAT TWEET: Things get heated for Finlay as she revisits her past in an effort to solve a case #CSI 11/21 10/9c http://bit.ly/UBdPF1

"CSI on Fire" — When five bodies are found in what appears to be a meteor site in the middle of the desert, CSI Finlay recognizes one of the casualties, prompting her to revisit her past, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 21 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Guest stars include Dylan Walsh (UNFORGETTABLE) as Tom Cooley and Brian Van Holt (“Cougar Town”) as Captain Mike Robinson.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Litha P. Johnson (Female FBI Agent)
Gonzalo Menendez (Sheriff Anderson)
Lilli Birdsell (Dr. Monica Warren)
Brian Van Holt (Captain Mike Robinson)
Eric Steinberg (Eric Louie)
Sarah Joy Brown (Marla Louie)
Scott Lowell (Gavin Pearson)
Dylan Walsh (Tom Cooley)
Mark Provencher (Father)
Cameron Hunt (Son)
Drew Osborne (Young Tom Cooley)
Lauran Irion (Young Marla Louie)

STORY BY: Carol Mendelsohn and Richard Catalani

DIRECTED BY: Jeffrey Hunt

Press release - Strip Maul

THE CSI TEAM LENDS A HAND TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT ON THE STRIP UNTIL A JOHN DOE IS FOUND IN A CAR, ON “CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION,” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28

CHEAT TWEET: The team finds a John Doe on the strip and what is Brass’ daughter doing in Vegas? #CSI 11/28 10/9c http://bit.ly/UBekic

"Strip Maul" — The CSI team lends a hand to local law enforcement on the strip with several arrests until a John Doe is found in car. Also, things become personal for Captain Brass when he discovers some facts about his daughter, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Wednesday, Nov. 28 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Ted Danson (D.B. Russell)
Elisabeth Shue (Julie Finlay)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Paul Guilfoyle (Captain Jim Brass)
Jorja Fox (Sara Sidle)
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
Robert David Hall (Dr. Robbins)
David Berman (David Phillips)
Wallace Langham (David Hodges)
Elisabeth Harnois (Morgan Brody)
Jon Wellner (Henry Andrews)

GUEST CAST:

Marc Vann (Conrad Ecklie)
Larry Mitchell (Officer Mitchell)
Daoud Balewa (Officer Kevin Crawford)
Inbar Lavi (Chastity/Heather Tile)
Lilly Walton (Sergeant Amelia Weiss)
Andrew Elvis Miller (Joslyn/Josh McClure)
Anthony Azizi (Adrian Dinan)
Mat Vairo (Bobby Reed)
David Magidoff (Marko Palmisano)
Ming Lo (Anthony Pak)
Patrick Cassidy (Dennis Reed)
Teal Redman (Ellie Brass)

WRITTEN BY: Carol Mendelsohn and Richard Catalani

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

Susan

Speaking of which; any chances that we´ll ever get another Lab Rats episode? These were the best; nerdy, quirky, funny and so out-of-this-world, one just had to love them...

Felidae

I think the lab rat episodes left when Naran Shankar left CSI. They were his babies. But if they could get all the lab rats back for a 'reunion' episode of sorts, I wouldn't rule it out completely. But I think this season they are concentrating on the regular cast.

Back