Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

9.12 - "Civilized Lies"

~ Officer Mike has been shot and is in critical condition. Mike's son, Jake, is a cadet in the police academy and runs into Lindsay and Jo as they arrive at the hospital. Jake is trying to stay strong, and Jo gives him a needed push. They explain that they're there to collect evidence once Mike completes surgery, but unfortunately he doesn't pull through.

~ Lindsay knows who the officer is and shares a bit about the crime scenes they've worked together on.

~ Lovato is still around.

Oh good. Another random character we've never seen that supposedly was connected to the team. I'm sure I'll care real deeply about him. :rolleyes:
I know, it does get to feel like an overused plot convenience. Although first response is a fairly small world and the CSIs work across precincts, so realistically they would get to know quite a few officers. But having those characters just show up out of the blue on the show doesn't really work so well. We're supposed to be emotionally invested, and that doesn't happen if we haven't built up a relationship with a character.

9.12 - "Civilized Lies"

~ Officer Mike has been shot and is in critical condition. Mike's son, Jake, is a cadet in the police academy and runs into Lindsay and Jo as they arrive at the hospital. Jake is trying to stay strong, and Jo gives him a needed push. They explain that they're there to collect evidence once Mike completes surgery, but unfortunately he doesn't pull through.

~ Lindsay knows who the officer is and shares a bit about the crime scenes they've worked together on.

~ Lovato is still around.

Oh good. Another random character we've never seen that supposedly was connected to the team. I'm sure I'll care real deeply about him. :rolleyes:
I know, it does get to feel like an overused plot convenience. Although first response is a fairly small world and the CSIs work across precincts, so realistically they would get to know quite a few officers. But having those characters just show up out of the blue on the show doesn't really work so well. We're supposed to be emotionally invested, and that doesn't happen if we haven't built up a relationship with a character.

This episode, I would think it would have a bit more of an impact on Christine and Mac. Mac losing his partner and her losing her brother.

Okay not sure which is more funny. The sneak peek of Flack making his dog breakfast or Lindsay looking like something out of the Fly! :lol: :wtf:

I'm thinking that maybe she is sensitive to light or maybe had her eyes checked because of the head injury. That's my thinking.

Via spoiler posted by Fay. for episode 9.07 Clue SI

~ There's some sort of prankster in the lab, and Lindsay is one of his/her victims - she ends up with blue rings around her eyes (most likely from ink applied to the eyepieces of a microscope), and she has to wear sunglasses until the ink wears off.

Today's News: Our Take
Exclusive CSI: NY First Look: Why Does Lindsay Suspect Danny?
Nov 9, 2012 12:33 PM ET
by Adam Bryant

Anna Belknap, Carmine Giovinazzo
It's all fun and games on Friday's CSI: NY, which pays homage to the classic board game Clue. But the show also has a little fun with fan-favorite couple Danny and Lindsay.

When an inter-office practical joke leaves Lindsay (Anna Belknap) with huge blue circles around her eyes — someone stained the microscope! — she's forced to spend the rest of the episode wearing large sunglasses. And even though there's a murder to solve, Lindsay is preoccupied with finding out who made her "look like a member of Blue Man Group."

CSI: NY's Season 9: This year, it's personal

In the exclusive sneak peek below, Lindsay narrows down her list of suspects — and it includes her husband Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo)! Would he ever pull such a prank on his wife? Watch the clip to find out.

CSI: NY airs Fridays at 9/8c on CBS.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Lindsay-Suspects-Danny-1055774.aspx

Last edited:
Back