Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

If Jo did what I think she just did, then she was WRONG and deserved to get slammed.

Now if Christine went up to her then Jo could have said something else.

2. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

Okay totally did not see that coming. It is going to be a roller coaster ride Friday.

Have to wonder would he have told Stella that? Just curious.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I don't think so. I know they were close friends but she had to drag the problems he's been having out of him.

Heck, he didn't tell Stella that he couldn't have the surgery for the horse because the family wanted to say goodbye to him even though I think he could have.

4. Speedslady

Agreed, it is episodes like this I miss Stella. She always seem to know. Okay sorry chased a fluffy bunny. LOL:guffaw:

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

No, it's a very good question though but I bet some would say Mac would tell Stella. ;)

But then sometimes I wonder if he would even tell Claire! :guffaw:

6. Speedslady

And so on and so on. lol. All I can say is I am really enjoying this season.

7. -tina-

-tina- Dead on Arrival

I really enjoy it too. Now I've seen the promo I can not wait until Fridays episode it will be a big drama with up and downs

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH! :eek:

That was something it did not expect! Uh oh, the next episode is going to change a lot in the Mac/Jo relationship. At least for some time. I would also say Mac would have told Stella but maybe because she would have approached him in a different way than Jo At the end, Jo is not like Stella and Stella is not like Jo.

And, OMG, was Mac crying? :(

BTW: What was that about "20 years back..."??? So did they made him a Detective in '92?

9. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I'm sure it'll all pan out in the end of the episode. After all, the episode's title is 'misconceptions'- that may be the overall theme of the episode. The producers have already expressed their intention of making the Jo/Mac-friendship stronger. A fight or misunderstanding between the two of them is a non-coventional way in doing so, but it still is the more realistic, and effective one.

I think Mac's reaction to Jo comes from the fact that he feels as if he is being cornered. Jo's suspicion is about to reveal the secret he desperately wants to keep to himself. In the end, their misunderstanding of one another's intentions may force them to verbalize their positive feelings towards each other- and in doing so, indeed, making their friendship more solid. That's how I see this storyline evolving, anyway.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I'm sure they will 'kiss and make up' at the end.

About the detective part, I bet they made him Detective in '92.

11. Rena

Rena Rookie

I must say I didn't see it that way. Makes more sense :)

12. Speedslady

Twenty years ago I was in high school. :( This is going to be throw back for me. lol

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Do you mean for going to Christine instead of talking to Mac that she was wrong? I'm not sure why I'm not totally getting it, and I hate it when that happens, but I'm curious.

14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

For going to Christine if she did but then she might have talked to him first anyway then Christine asked her some questions.

I've been thinking though and I really hope they didn't have it where Jo just went to talk to Christine.

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist