Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

If Jo did what I think she just did, then she was WRONG and deserved to get slammed.

Now if Christine went up to her then Jo could have said something else.

Do you mean for going to Christine instead of talking to Mac that she was wrong? I'm not sure why I'm not totally getting it, and I hate it when that happens, but I'm curious.

For going to Christine if she did but then she might have talked to him first anyway then Christine asked her some questions.

I've been thinking though and I really hope they didn't have it where Jo just went to talk to Christine.

Yeah, I hope Christine goes to talk to Jo, and not the other way around. Going directly to Christine 'd be out of character for Jo.

CSI: NY - Episode 9.07 - Clue: SI - Press Release

WHEN A PSYCHIATRIST’S PATIENTS ARE BEING SYSTEMATICALLY MURDERED, THE CSIs ARE FORCED TO PLAY ALONG IN A GAME OF CLUE IN ORDER TO CATCH THE KILLER, ON “CSI: NY,” FRIDAY, NOV. 9

Tara Summers (“Ringer”) Guest Stars as Dr. Carly Emerson, the Psychiatrist

CHEAT TWEET: Have a favorite board game? Has the classic board game Clue become a deadly weapon? The team must play along to find out! #CSINY 11/9 http://bit.ly/VrDmvn

"CLUE: SI” – When a psychiatrist’s patients are being systematically murdered, the CSIs are forced to play along in a game of Clue in order to catch the killer, on CSI: NY, Friday, Nov. 9 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Tara Summers (“Ringer”) guest stars as Dr. Carly Emerson, the psychiatrist.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Natalie Martinez (Detective Jamie Lovato)
Megan Dodds (Christine Whitney)
Tara Summers (Dr. Carly Emerson)
Jake Thomas (Steve Davis)
Benjamin Ciaramello (Sam Cross)
Joe Nieves (Robby Hull)
Ariana Emnace (Alexa Holdman)
Harry Corrigan (Shane Simmons)
Jay Boyer (Clayton)
Corsica Wilson (Young Girl)
Devon Bagby (Young Steve Davis)
Valeska Mosich-Miller (Dancer #1)
Rosette Laursen (Dancer #2)
Sierra Hoyle (Ellen White)

WRITTEN BY: Steven Lilien and Bryan Wynbrandt
DIRECTED BY: Oz Scott

Source: CBS

Yay - Mac told Jo she *was* overstepping! Of course she's right in that there *is* something up with him and he *does* need to tell someone but the whole way he's handled the aphasia thing is so totally Mac, and also shows that no matter what certain people say he IS flawed and he DOES NOT see things in black and white etc etc.
Mac is so damn *nice* to people all the time, it's good to see him.....not stand up for himself as such (because he can certainly do that), but just clearly voice his unhappiness. He has put up with so much baloney from certain individuals he cares about over the years (Jade Nolan knows who in particular I mean) and it's about time he said 'you know what? for once that *is* too far'.

And no, I'm not saying Mac is right to keep this to himself, it hurts me to see him struggling with it alone, but it is a very 'Mac' thing to do. He does have the right to *want* to keep it to himself and to get a little defensive when people start probing around something that so clearly and deeply troubles him. Interestingly, Flack was very much the same in early s6, and Mac, despite being the one to get him out of it, was very reluctant to probe into it. They're both guys who like to believe that they can deal with the tough stuff alone and are reluctant to reveal what they view as their 'weaknesses' to others. It would be nice to see Don maybe help Mac through this as he would very much 'get' why Mac was keeping it to himself.

Jo looked a little overly-made up in that scene, to me, maybe it's just the lighting on my screen or something. Hope so, as SW does not need excessive make up.

I totally agree that is how Mac handles things, always has. I just hope that the preview is misleading. They seem to do that.

Oh and Flack needs a girlfriend like yesterday.

I wanted tonight to end with apologies and things more tied up. Why do they make us wait? I know we haven't heard the Christine character's leaving or anything, so there'll probably be a make up down the road.

Do we know anything about the ep with Mac's day off yet? I think they'll go a lot more in depth there.

I wanted tonight to end with apologies and things more tied up. Why do they make us wait? I know we haven't heard the Christine character's leaving or anything, so there'll probably be a make up down the road.

Do we know anything about the ep with Mac's day off yet? I think they'll go a lot more in depth there.

Yeah and it does sound like they are still together but the episode just doesn't sound interesting for him.

Can you remind me what the spoilers are for it?

Thanks

Can't remember what the case was but it was suggested that Mac was going to have a to-do list and he was at Christine's restaurant or apartment having breakfast. She tells him to rip it up and relax.

He goes to the subway to go home then it breaks down while he and another man were sitting together. They chat while the guy shares his lunch with Mac.

Back