Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

CSI Files has first look photos from 9.04, "Unspoken." A lot of them, if I might add.

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

So these pics make it look like Lindsay's injury ends up being minor and that part of the story will be minor as well. Of course I don't know for sure because they are just still pics.

OK, I was one of the people who said that the new cop didn't look like Angell, but after seeing the clip I think she may end up being too much like Angell. There's having a "type" and then there's being attracted to someone because they remind you of someone else. She reminded me of Angell in looks, actions and backstory (I know Angell had 5 brothers, but it was the ALL brothers that is the same). I don't want to prejudge from one small clip, but I'm suspicious now.

3. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, wow. That is a lot.

What is up with Sheldon's shirt? :lol:

4. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

Jo Danville :drool::adore: I must be having an obbsession with her big time lol! I just cant stop loving her, love the CSI NY pictures though keep up the work as some of you know that in New Zealand we are 3 seasons behind.

5. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Wow, and I thought that we Germans are the ones who are behind with the seasons! But you have the nicer country :p

6. -tina-

-tina- Dead on Arrival

yeah thougt that too :)

7. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

9. Mr Jo Danville

Mr Jo Danville Witness

LOL well that what happens when your on the otherside of the world, Im sure Germany is nice too :) would my dream if Sela Ward came here I would be on love alert hahahaha and those pics are :drool: I want to say to Sela right now and infront of her hubby hehehehehehe if she has one?? will you be my wife and marry me Sela!! :adore:

10. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/...-19-396003/20121008cbs02/#7sVJASmy8fUmwA7g.99

11. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

It seems to me that they really trow caution to the wind this season. And I must say I like it so far. They rarely use music as an only tool for a scene but it is a powerful one. It is more used in movies. I'm excited to see how it turns pans out.

12. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

I am intrigued on that episode they plan to use the Green Day lyrics, if done right it could blow viewers away. I can't say that I've seen anther show do anything like that. I mean sure shows have used songs to express how a actor/actresses is feeling but never as dialog.

As for Lovato, I am still on the ledge about her, but to me she reminds me of Aiden. But that is just me. She has something in her past that she doesn't want to talk about it "things happen" is all she pretty much said so that leads me to believe it's pretty heavy whatever it is.

Anyway I have enjoyed the first two episodes watched them at least four times a piece. :)

13. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

So it's the TV equivalent of a song-fic then? ;-)

14. Speedslady

Speedslady Police Officer

That is what I got out of the article. Is that a correct assumption?

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist