Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Lovato reminded me of Aiden too and I already like her. I was rather amused when she came out into the bullpen and looked very tame :lol: Flack looked very surprised. I like her already :)

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-enterta...s/view?id=33231

3. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

BOOM there it is! Let's hope that it will have better ratings then!

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

9.10 - "The Real McCoy"

I'm sure Rachel will stop by in a bit with additional details, but Christine is in this episode and part of it deals with Mac's day off of work. :)

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thanks Vegaslights.

Nothing about episode 9?

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Sorry guys, I'll post about both episodes tomorrow. :)

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thankssssssss Fay.

8. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

*does bouncing dance of happiness* :D :D :D

9. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

*jumps up and down in happiness.* :D:hugegrin:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Here's some more about 9.09 "Blood Out":

~ Detective Lovato gets on the bus to head to work, and she sees a woman named Carmen sitting at the back of the bus. They recognize each other, but they're anything but friends. When a thug gets into a fight with a construction worker and pulls out a knife, Lovato announces that she's a police officer and arrests the man. When she looks back, Carmen is gone, and Lovato seems worried.

~ A gang member named Benny is tortured and killed, his body cut in half with a chainsaw. Lovato knows Benny from her time undercover. Back then she went by 'Anita', and she and Benny developed feelings for each other when she ingratiated herself with his gang.

~ Carmen was part of the gang as well, and they head to her apartment. She runs up the fire escape to the roof and tries to get away by jumping to the roof of the adjacent building--but she doesn't make it, falling to her death 15 stories below.

~ The team works with DEA Agent Hicks, who was Lovato's liaison when she worked the gang case. Carmen wasn't high up in the gang hierarchy, and they suspect she used Lovato's identity (as a cop) as a bargaining chip to get a promotion for herself. Benny became a target because he was close to Lovato in the past, but they still don't know who actually killed him.

~ Lovato talks to Flack a bit about her past, admitting that there was a point in her life where she could have fallen in with the wrong crowd, running from the cops instead of becoming one. Luckily, she ended up on the right path.

And more about 9.10 "The Real McCoy":

~ Justin is the co-owner of a popular bar modeled after a 1920s Prohibition-era speakeasy. He's found dead next to a Christmas tree lot, neck impaled on a metal spike. There's evidence of an altercation.

~ The other co-owner of the bar, Eli, has been friends with Justin since they were kids. Justin liked to gamble and take risks, and they opened the bar together after Justin won his half of the start-up money in Atlantic City.

~ Mac has breakfast at Christine's cafe. He has a whole list of things to do on his day off, and Christine suggests that he should use the day off to relax. Later, he's on the subway with a man named Charlie. They're the only two in the car, and they're there for a while. (I can't tell for sure, but it looks like the train might break down.) They end up talking about themselves, and Charlie shares half of his lunch.

(Sorry I don't have more about 9.10, that's all I know for now.)

11. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

"The Real McCoy" sounds kinda boring...

12. JoFlackPenguin

JoFlackPenguin Hit and Run

One is im VERY excited that CSI NY has moved back into its 9/8c timeslot... i knew that show Made in Jersey wouldnt last

and yeah the Real McCoy episode does sound kinda boring hope to get more details about it to make it better I was really excited for an interesting day off in the life of Mac... I love seeing Christine mentioned I'm growing fond of her by the episodes she's in

and episode nine sounds exciting... cant wait to explore more of this Detective Lovato ive taken a liking towards her, but when i first heard about her I was like just what we need another Angell, but this new female is good by me

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  14. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Wait, Walt? When did he become Walt? I thought his name was George?

15. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I don't remember Adam's father ever being named, TBH.

I'm excited for this episode. If they don't completely rewrite history it'll be very interesting to see how Adam deals with the fact that the man who bullied him no longer remembers what he did and may not even remember who Adam is. Poor Adam :( I know AJ will knock it out of the park no matter what they do with it, though. I'll have the tissues at the ready for this one for sure.