Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by PerfectAnomaly, May 30, 2012.

1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

All I have to say is... Mmm Mac :devil: :p

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Press release for episode four...

3. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

4. Rena

Rena Rookie

Uh. I hope she changes after that because I did so not like her in that scene. They made her look sexy and snappy by making someone else look dumb. Moment of surprise. I bet the officer who arrested that guy has more years in active duty than she does, but no, she's the one who's been undercover and with narcotics so she's cool. "I grew up with three brothers..." Gosh! Maybe I'm just oversensitive but this was one of the moments when I realize how much I love strong female characters like Jo or Stella with a brilliant mind. :scream:

5. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I don't like the fact they made Levato resemble Jessica Angel on such a heigh level.

6. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks vegaslights and Perl for interesting news.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, not sure I liked that scene. I mean the cops didn't go after her for knocking the guy down or asking if she's okay?

8. Rena

Rena Rookie

Well, Flack did, though he had to since she's his new love interest :p but it was pretty odd that no one else paid attention to her. She just walked in there looking like a prostitute but no one cared...which by the way also annoyed me because she didn't look like a cop at all so how would Flack know she's a detective who got assigned to homicide? She acted as if it should be obvious and Flack just too slow to get it...

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

10. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

A nice foto from Anna and Carmine.

11. ~Sunny~

~Sunny~ Witness

Anna is still wearing the sun glasses. When I read the word zoo, I thought: back to their beginning? ;)

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Oh Yes, The episode Zoo York! Lindsay's first day.

13. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I liked it :) I think the other cops didn't check with her when she took out the perp since Flack was right there talking to her immediately afterwards. And I didn't think she actually thought Flack ought to have known who she was. I took as her deliberately having some fun and making him think like he ought know just to leave him flustered and confused, and did it all with a straight face :lol: Yep, she's been around an environment with mostly guys alright :D

As for her walking in and no one paying attention, she definitely didn't look like a prostitute, and she acted as if she was supposed to be there - casual confident and quiet demeanor, looking through papers.... That's exactly how one gets places they shouldn't be without being given a second glance: act like you belong and people will assume you do.

I know the comparisions of her to other female characters in the show is going to be inevitable, but I think it's unfair. Plus bare in mind, Flack is still the same person he was when he was with Jess. Just because she died doesn't mean he's now magically attracted to a completely different kind of person, so if they work in some character similarities between Jess and this new person, kudos on them for being realistic. I don't want a carbon copy obviously, but I don't see that ending up being the case.

14. Rena

Rena Rookie

15. Rena

Rena Rookie

Sorry for the double post, I haven't figured out yet how to do multi quotes...

I think you're right and I know I'm oversensitive and have prejudices against her and shouldn't judge her just by seeing a glimpse, but still... I can't help but dislike her ;)