Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

There's a blurb in the latest Entertainment Weekly:

CSI: NY
Returning Drama 8-9P.M., CBS

Writing last season's finale was kind of tricky, as the writers didn't know whether the show would survive, so the gang's all here in a bar ender was positioned to give fans closure. Now that Mac (Gary Sinise) and his team have returned for a ninth season, the effects of the gunshot wound that he endured after investigating a series of bank robberies will come back to haunt him. "There are physical questions," says exec producer Pam Veasey. "There is a certain amount of trauma and questions about his mental state." Making matters worse, Mac will have to deal with a serial arsonist (Rob Morrow guests in two episodes as the prime suspect). In more New York destruction news, "we'll drain Turtle Pond!" says Veasey of the Central Park landmark. "We presume there are quite a few murder weapons at the bottom." SEPT. 28

Well there were rumors before that Mac's health will be mentioned in some way. That is natural since they continue with the story. But I have the feeling that this is the final season because there is the possibility that Mac can't go on with the aftereffects from the shooting forever. They halfway made him retire at the end of season 7.

I still hope that there will be a season 10 though...

From Gary's twitter

1b27577480e51befe843dba13e6b371e.jpg

Gosh, I haven't been around for a couple of weeks and now I have to read like a thousand posts on like 15 pages :lol:

This picture reminds me of the set of the Gilmore Girls. This round-arch-with-a-rooftop-and-podium-thing on the right (I don't know what to call it) looks very much like the one from the GG show, though I doubt it's the same.

I love the pic with Sela and Gary :hugegrin:
It lookes like Adam gets his part in that episode too:thumbsup:

Hallelujah , praise the lord for blessing us with Mac Taylor in a crime scene jump suit again. I have been waiting AGES to see this again . He looks so :drool: :drool:

Hallelujah , praise the lord for blessing us with Mac Taylor in a crime scene jump suit again. I have been waiting AGES to see this again . He looks so :drool: :drool:

He does look good. I love him in the jump suit. These pics looks so interesting. Where in NYC did they find a cow?! :lol: The cast has been sharing so many great behind the scenes pics in the last week or two. I love going to my twitter account to see what surprises they are going to post.

He does look good. I love him in the jump suit. These pics looks so interesting. Where in NYC did they find a cow?! :lol: The cast has been sharing so many great behind the scenes pics in the last week or two. I love going to my twitter account to see what surprises they are going to post.

Yes, I'm happy that they are sharing so many pictures too. It's kind of funny that I have to check here first for a post before I link it from Twitter, you are all so fast in discovering everything ;)

Gary and Sela are looking sexy in their jumpsuits^^ And I was wondering about the cow in Central Park too.

This must be the episode where they drain Turtle Pond, Pam Vasey mentioned it a few days ago.

CSI: NY - Episode 9.02 - Where There's Smoke... - Press Release

THE CSIs RUSH TO STOP SERIAL ARSONIST LEONARD BROOKS AFTER HE BEGINS USING FIRE AGAINST PEOPLE FROM HIS DARK PAST, ON “CSI: NY,” FRIDAY, OCT. 5

Rob Morrow (“Numb3rs”) Returns as Arsonist Leonard Brooks

CHEAT TWEET: Is it true that if there’s smoke there’s fire? Our team finds out when @robmorrow_ returns to #CSINY 10/5 8 PM! http://bit.ly/ShxpPw

"Where There’s Smoke…" – The CSIs rush to stop serial arsonist Leonard Brooks after he begins using fire against people from his dark past, on CSI: NY, Friday, Oct. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Rob Morrow (“Numb3rs”) returns as arsonist Leonard Brooks.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Natalie Martinez (Det. Jamie Lovato)
Rob Morrow (Leonard Brooks)