Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

From Gary's twitter

1b27577480e51befe843dba13e6b371e.jpg

I don't know.... I wonder how hot it was up there. When they went up to San Fran it was suggested it was very hot in L.A. and it was nice to get away from the heat.

According to AccuWeather, it was around 88° and 91° there. I don't know if that's normal for LA.

There's a blurb in the latest Entertainment Weekly:

CSI: NY
Returning Drama 8-9P.M., CBS

Writing last season's finale was kind of tricky, as the writers didn't know whether the show would survive, so the gang's all here in a bar ender was positioned to give fans closure. Now that Mac (Gary Sinise) and his team have returned for a ninth season, the effects of the gunshot wound that he endured after investigating a series of bank robberies will come back to haunt him. "There are physical questions," says exec producer Pam Veasey. "There is a certain amount of trauma and questions about his mental state." Making matters worse, Mac will have to deal with a serial arsonist (Rob Morrow guests in two episodes as the prime suspect). In more New York destruction news, "we'll drain Turtle Pond!" says Veasey of the Central Park landmark. "We presume there are quite a few murder weapons at the bottom." SEPT. 28

Back