Season #9 Spoiler Discussion

yeah Lindsay has been bothering me as of late, which she usually doesn't

and awww man u know I'm happy that Don might actually be in a relationship possibly this year, even though I rather have him with Jo, I better like this Natalie person

Was Natalie Martinez on CSI: NY before?
Nope, but she was on Detroit 1-8-7, which I loved and which got cancelled too soon. :( (Here's her IMDb page.)

I'm curious to see what they have planned for her. (And as a random note, I'm glad they cast a Cuban-American actress because the diversity on this show is not as good as it should be - this is New York City!)

Anyway, I'm not worried about Lindsay - it'll probably be a minor injury that's not even mentioned a week later.

Yeah, they do have a bad habit of that. Although Danny avoided it somewhat (they just went way too fast with him.) I'm looking forward to it, though. (and no having her in a coma *wouldn't* be good.)

I like Flack having a love interest, but I still won't forgive them for Angell. If it weren't way too soap opera-y, I'd go for a plot as a series ender where she was undercover and had to fake it or something. Of course, that'd throw a lot of new wrenches into things. And they made it fairly obvious she was dead, I think. We saw her get shot, IIRC.

Ep 2 is gonna have some nightmare fuel for TV Tropes, methinks. Eeew.

tumblr_m7znw812wx1qdx19jo1_500.jpg

AzE08C8CAAEWigc.jpg:large

Source: AJ Buckley's Twitter

you know I was thinking about that... they should be Blue and White becuz that makes more sense and plus the real NHL team whose colors are Yellow and Black is Boston
either way those men look fine especially Don :) i love that man in anything

E! Online is starting with their crap: :rolleyes:

Daniellegirli: Please give us some details on CSI: NY 4th episode!??! Will we see a concerned husband in Danny?? Pretty please!
Yes, you sure will. Executive producer Pam Veasey tells us that Lindsay's (Anna Belknap) injury will lead to some great Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo)-Lindsay moments in the fourth episode. And a special bonus we'll be seeing their adorable daughter, Lucy, again.

I do find it funny that a spoiler that started about Lindsay ends up getting questions about Danny, though. LOL

It's too bad CBS doesn't offer different edits of the episode (a bit like a 'choose your own adventure' book - 'choose your own version of CSI:NY'). I wouldn't mind picking the option that lets me skip over Danny/Lindsay scenes and replaces them with, IDK, Jo trying to find something on her desk.

To be honest, I'd watch a whole webseries about nothing but Jo looking for crap on her desk. Who knows what she'd find buried under there. :lol:

Well, I think it's good news.Although even as a D/L fan, I'd like to see those spoiler questions take turns and tell us stuff on other team members. It's always DL with that one. Not that I mind, but I want all the tidbits about all the team.

Question: Are we going to see more of Danny and Lindsay’s daughter, Lucy, this season on CSI: NY? —Gloria

Ausiello: The little tyke will appear in Episode 4 when an innocent family outing turns tragic. “Danny and Lindsay are out in the city with Lucy and Lindsay finds herself in a little bit of danger,” reveals exec producer Pam Veasey. “She becomes an unfortunate victim and reluctant witness to something.” Meanwhile, Veasey says Season 9 will feature more “humor, surprises, gimmicks and personal stories,” adding, “Every character will have an episode where we follow them home on their day off.” The show will also shoot a portion of Episode 3 on location in San Francisco. “The hook is ‘bridge to bridge,’” she shares. “Brooklyn to Golden Gate. There’s a murder situation where we start in New York and travel to San Francisco.”

Source : http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/castle-spoilers-csi-ny-community-good-wife/

Back