Ryan/Natalia-- The unwanted love?

^ That is true, robotnik, they do have wonderful chemistry.

Here in the UK the episode where Molly invited Ryan for coffee has just aired. He didnt seem very enthusiastic about the whole thing, I think she kinda pushed him into it. And I agree with what you all said before, he does look at Natalia straight after accepting, as though he is longing to be with her instead.
It was a shame that there were no scenes with Ryan comforting Nat after her ordeal. But I suppose we have had a few of those in other episodes.
(GG- looking forward to your newest fanfic!)

Reading some of the spoilers got me thinking (which is dangerous for me:lol:); but with the storm brewing between the new girl Samantha and Natalia and the attraction that Ryan is supposed to have for Samantha (as reported by another poster), maybe there is some jealously there? Something to consider.:shifty:

Reading some of the spoilers got me thinking (which is dangerous for me:lol:); but with the storm brewing between the new girl Samantha and Natalia and the attraction that Ryan is supposed to have for Samantha (as reported by another poster), maybe there is some jealously there? Something to consider.:shifty:

I thought the spoiler said that Eric would find attraction with Samantha?

Yeah I read that too. But there is also a discussion about Ryan being attracted to Samantha. The spoiler box was incase. This was my speculation on the situation between Natalia and Smanatha; and a little wishful thinking.:)

Yeah I read that too. But there is also a discussion about Ryan being attracted to Samantha. The spoiler box was incase. This was my speculation on the situation between Natalia and Smanatha; and a little wishful thinking.:)

Oh, don't get me wrong. I would LOVE IT if the storyline played out that way. Heck, even if it doesn't happen, someone should write it, lol.

Not sure I like this Sam thing. Apart from the fact it sounds like a teenager wrote the whole 'gift' scenario, wht must Ryan always fall for the lab tech
So, anything happening at all with these two? Has there been any decent scenes?

Not sure I like this Sam thing. Apart from the fact it sounds like a teenager wrote the whole 'gift' scenario, wht must Ryan always fall for the lab tech
So, anything happening at all with these two? Has there been any decent scenes?

No kidding. Isn't this, like, the 3rd tech he's gone gaga for? It could be his bg in science that draws him to the them, but come on! Been there, done that. Writers: 3rd time IS NOT the charm.

But maybe (like slower mentioned) it's a way to get Natalia jealous? First Sam comes and steals her thunder, and now she might be stealing her man! *shrugs*.

Only case scenes. Nothing that hints to anything.

Though, I can't completely recall. I'll spend some time during my break going through the episodes again and let you know (mainly to cap, I've been slacking!)

It was nice to see R/N working together again. We had a terrible drought. I was wondering if we would ever see them together again.:lol:

I love how comfortable they are with each other; and how they really have a good time, even in a serious situation.

Natalia seemed a little flirty with Ryan; I think she made a pass at him as well; telling him he had a cute nose. It could also be my shippers imagination on that one.:lol:

Nothing wrong with a shippers imagination!
Sounds like a good moment between them then. They do seem really comfortable with one another, its not all angst and drama, which is why they would make a good romantic pair!

Your imagination and my imagination should elope...

R/N worked side by side for most of the episode and even led the case (for the most part, I guess).

This might be my favorite of the season, =).

*throws a rope, pulls up thread with bare hands* phew! Poor thread almost fell off the edge of the page! Good thing I saved it, =).

Did everyone enjoy the "Terminal Velocity" scenes the writers so loving gave us? I was delightfully amused.

*throws a rope, pulls up thread with bare hands* phew! Poor thread almost fell off the edge of the page! Good thing I saved it, =).

Did everyone enjoy the "Terminal Velocity" scenes the writers so loving gave us?

Thanks GG!! It almost fell off the cliff.

I really loved their scenes; they seem to enjoy being around each other and the "I think it is a cute nose" comment, gives me hope for R/N, esp. after Eva's interview; in which she wouldn't have a relationship with any of the guys and TPTB's insistance on getting him a girlfriend elsewhere.

All I can say is time will tell.:)

It would Be great to see them together! Better than see Ryan falling in love with all new girls that do a lap in lab every season. ;)

Welcome, Alessia. I completely agree. They have great chemistry, and would make a hot couple! Ryan falling for a lab tech is getting rather old. I hope this is the last time they do that, and he realises that Nat is the one for him!

Back