"Willows in the Wind" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Biomeka

Biomeka Hit and Run

If its on can someone confirm she lives please answer I have to know!!!

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

So far, she does. We're 45 minutes in.

Man, they must have really listened to the fans about McQuaid. There's no love pairing at all and he's dirty. Okay, a smidgen of "he had feelings for you" but that was it.

I love how Russell calls 'family meetings', even though it was Catherine this time and not him.

Now I only hope that we don't lose who we've got left...Nick, Sara and Greg are the three originals,well and Doc, and I want them to stick around.

*starts "I'm not gonna cry" chant* Nice ending for the most part.

I do wish they'd had more of the others and less Russell, but perhaps we got more of them than we were afraid we might.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  3. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I did not fully cry but my eyes did water up. Catherine will be missed. Though I did feel like it was kind of rushed, "Oh yeah, there's 3 minutes left to the episode and Catherine's leaving. K BYE"

And I was a bit confused at the last scene...? Someone care to explain? :confused:

4. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I was right about Laura being no good. They killed McQuaid when he tried to warn Catherine. Laura and her husband tried to killed each other or set up. I can't picture Catherine being a FBI. I wondering she will work with Criminal Minds.

5. MacsGirlMel

Yeah, it was rushed, that was what I felt too.

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From the "Pilot."

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I was going to suggest that Marg could now guest star on Criminal Minds, but I see NHRFan beat me to it.

8. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

It was totally rushed at the end and it actually sort of ruined the episode for me. They spent so much time on everything else and we hardly get to see her say goodbye to everyone individually. :(

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Don't forget Brass. He was there since the beginnning. Doc wasn't there at first though. They used that have a woman M.E. who was recurring before Doc came along.

I wondered why they chose to end the episode with just Cath and Morgan, but since Shane pointed out that scene with Cath and Holly from the pilot, I get it now. Thanks for pointing that out, Shane. :)

I was kind of expecting Cath to tell Laura that she mourned for her when she thought she was dead and the whole time Laura was planning to set her up for murder... and then call her bitch. But the "you should have known it would end like this when you picked me" line was even better.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Ahhhh, that was neat. Thanks.

11. MacsGirlMel

Oh, duh, how'd I forget Brass? lol

12. Ninja1088

Ninja1088 Witness

Solid episode for Cath's finale. I will say it was no shock that Laura was involved in the whole mess. Not the first time on CSI or other crime shows where the "victim" of a hit squad is actually working with them. Same goes for Mcquaid. When was the last time a love interest on a crime show did not turn out to be dirty/get killed?
    Have to admit...I got emotional seeing Cath at the end. Like with GG,it is going to be very weird not seeing her on the show anymore.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Okay, I didn't cry like I thought I was going to

The continuity was great :) a throwback to the Pilot :eek::thumbsup:

But like others, I'm not happy that there wasn't a little goodbye scene with everyone, like her hugging everyone or even a team dinner scene :(

Showing and talking about where Cath became a CSI :)

Glad they didn't drag out shootings or how they're afraid Catherine is dead when we knew she wouldn't die

Gosh I'm not sure what else to add...think of more tomorrow when I'm more awake :lol:

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm glad to know now that being shot as a through and through to the side and being burned with a curling iron and losing a lot of blood not only does not require hospitalization but also makes you feel like chasing bad guys. ;)

Besides the scene at the end, I liked the continuity harking back to "Felonious Monk" and Catherine's mentor, Jimmy Tadero.

15. Biomeka

Biomeka Hit and Run

That would be AWESOME