Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Why does it have to be Mac though ?:scream::(:(

2. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Cause he's so hot when he's in danger. :drool:

3. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

AGREED!!!!!!!!!! :drool::devil::adore:

4. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Alright yeah he is *grin*:devil: it's still sad though

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I wonder if Jamie Ray Newman will be back for this episode. I actually liked her as Claire.

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I did too. I'd kinda think they'd have to have her back as Claire since we've actually seen her now beyond a brief glimpse at a snapshot.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Casting news:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I remember him from the commercials for that show he had on Disney or Nick. Can't remember the name of the show. He was some kind of secret agent or something I think LOL.

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

*Definitely* agreed!!!! :drool::drool::devil::devil::adore:

I hope Jaime Ray Newman comes back too, I also liked her as Claire.

10. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

So...Flack gets blown up and no fucks are given about anything but Mac's angst, but Mac gets shot, and everyone comes unhinged and their entire lives revolve around his drama? Mmmmkay. And I'm sorry, but I don't see Jo going into hysterics like a hand-wringing milksop. Worried? Oh, yes. Angry? Oh, yes. Ready to launch tactical nukes of cop rage at the perpetrator? You bet. But not mindlessly flailing about until someone else reins her in.

11. PHANTOMERIK

PHANTOMERIK Dead on Arrival

I've already said this once today but never mind who is counting anyway. The only thing I want to see Christine doing is to pack Mac a bag, drive him to the airport and waive him off to as he heads off to New Orleans. Then for her to vanish never to be seen again. Currently I'm readind the autobiography of the late British actress Elisabeth Sladen (best known as Doctor Who's Sarah-Jane Smith for anyone who is interested) and something she said strikes me as particularly relevant here. In order for an audience to believe in what's happening on screen or on stage then two actors need to have a connection, a genuine chemistry if that isn't there then it doesn't matter who that actor is the audience simply wont accept them and that is entirely the problem here. From the very first episode even those who didn't particularly like Stella/MK/Smacked have to admit that's something Mk and GS had in whole Great Lake sized buckets full. In some ways perhaps MK and GS were a little too good at their jobs because all anyone can see so who Mac is with or what he does is that he doesn't look at her the way he did Stella or feel the way about her that he does about Stella and never will. We simply can't accept that he'd want anyone else and we never will for goodness sake the fiasco's that were Peyton straight through to Jo ought to have proved that without a shadow of a doubt by now loud and clear several times over. If the idea is to make Jo more palatable then I'm afraid Ms Veasey and co are in for a very nasty shock juding by shall we say the industrial type language I've seen around the web all she's done is set up two absolutely hated characters for us to snipe at instead of one. I suppose it all depends on how TPTB want the show to bow out shoulders back, head held high, a fond memory for both fans and cast/crew alike or on it's hands and knees crawling out in shame, despised by it's fans and something best forgotten. It's not enough for the likes of Ms Veasey and Mr Sinise to keep telling us how much they value us or how much they respect us, it is true what they say actions speak louder than words Remember a large part of the audience have been waiting since the pilot for our happy Smacked ending why should we want anything or anyone else now? It's like Robin without Marian, Romeo without Juliet, Fred without Wilma or Homer without his beloved Marge the list is endless but the point is still the same we want our STELLA, we want our SMACKED nothing else is good enough anything else is both madness and downright insulting to everyone who as stayed loyal to the show and deserves only the very best. If they want to shoe Mac in a softer light then why can't he simply send Stella a bunch of red roses on valentines day they do have interflora in New York you know or better still have him seen heading down New Orleans way for a weekend.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Why can't you guys just write shorter paragraphs? Not everyone wants Mac and Stella together, I don't. I see it as a strong friendship and nothing more, kinda reminds me of my former co worker who worked with my at my job before he quit a few months back. I saw him as Mac and I was kinda like Stella but I was the nicer Stella.

I have warmed up to Jo and glad they only made her annoying in her first episode.

There is fan fiction for SMACKED.

13. bookworm

bookworm Victim

I am not a Smacked fan, but agree with the part that Phantomerik pointed out. MK and GS definitely had more chemistry than anyone else on the show. It was a pleasure to watch them, but I knew they weren't going to get together as long as he was her boss. I even didn't mind Peyton because a relationship with her was plausible. Stella moved away and if this is the last season, and Mac needs a FRIEND at the end..S-T-E-L-L-A. The last 2 seasons of CSI NY have been a struggle and I would hate the thought of it ending...I enjoy all the characters on the show. There is so much writers can do with Mac's character, but keep the integrity of the show, remember the forensics of catching the bad guys.....

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

5 episodes Christine is not good. They should bring more work in the laboratory and less Jo with cafe cup in the hand. I wished the kind of the Season 1 again. The crew was excellent. Only Sid should come to the crew. He is brilliant.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Yeah, I do agree. But then if there is a season 9, Christine will probably disappear like Camille did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.