The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh Ducky, sounds like a big fuss. Feel for you.

-
    Mom! Stop drooling! It's enough I drool over things like that cell I'll never be able to get because of my "luck".
    -
    To the "Luck". Are you even there? Pls be there. I need your lucky luck to help me out.
    Yes, a lottery again. And yes I'm dying from the desire to win. Sadly, I'm not master psychic ("there's no such things as psychics"-PJ) so can't get what I want by just wishing.
    Yes, pls, be kind and let me win at least this time and the main thing- hp pavillion g6 ("like a g6" what a combination that'd be).
    -
    Fortune, pls help me! Help me pls to win that f-ing lottery. Pls pls pls *falls on knees praying*

-
    Tele2 & MTC, pls just don't rush things. I'm not gonna take my phone just yet. Pls bit patience.
    -
    Library! About time! I've almost forgotten what your building looks like (lol just kidding).
    But really about time! I swear I'll be there to check out computers and stuff. Or go to another library with laptops (despite how far it is).

2. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Lol, my sister said once that thankfully in our house our parents have never been drinkers at chrismas (or in general at all, only a beer now and then) - if they had, someone probably would have died.

It's just always been this: Nothing is good enough for my mom. If I clean, she cleans everything again after me. So I don't bother. Then she whines that I don't clean. And then she tends to scrub with such a slow way everything and she just creates more stress for herself than there needs to be. It usually starts a few weeks before Eve. And then when mom is on that mood, dad gets in the same, annoying mood, because of mom. So it goes on and on and on.
    And I can already imagine, if she comes here on Xmas Eve, I can already see her upset face, when my cleaning hasn't been good enough.

My parents build a house where to retire last year. They should be here for two years. Last Xmas mom just "announced" all sudden that she has a job (delivering morning paper) at the new place. So she spends her time there, with bad work hours and bad pay just that she doesn't have to be here or do the farm work. It's all because of that. I know her, she's never really wanted to be a farmer.

Lol, I've always wanted to say that everytime she's disappointed to me and my sis (my bro, the only son, is like godsent to them) , I just say that you can only blame yourself. She bashes my sister (so does my dad) and I cannot even imagine what they say about me when I am not around. Nothing is enough for them, especially for mom. Like now she said "what I am going to buy to your sister, she excepts something, because she's so childish"? So? She keeps buying stuff to my 30-yr-old bro as well. And I've told her many times no need to buy anything for me. Seriously. I can live without any presents. I don't need Xmas presents, I don't need b'day presents.
    I actually could live without celebrating Xmas, but my bf likes it too much. The food, the smell, the tree, the decoration and especially the lights.
    And then I get frustrated when my bf's mom keeps buying me xmas/bday pressies. Seriously, I am not a child. I do not need anything.

She's already announcent that once she is retired, shen won't spend any time at farm so no need to call her. Nor if there will ever be kids, she won't babysit.

I don't know if it's all because she had bit crappy childhood, her mother (oh she's only grandparent I have and I cannot stand her) wasn't really into playing mother or house so my mom as oldest daughter had to do everything. Householding and looking after younger siblings.

My dad's problem is that he' sbeen only son so he tends to be drama queen if he doesn't get the attention :p

And more rant.

About the babyissue talked earlier. My bf's brother had another baby (lol, or his wife :p ) today. And guess who'll go to visit my bf's parents on Christmas Day and will the baby be there?

My dad already asked if we are going to see the baby and I said "I*M NOT GOING THERE TO SEE ANY FRIGGIN' BABY, I GO THERE TO EAT!"

No, I don't want to hold her. No, I don't want to see her. No, I don't want to hear her cry. No, I don't care what she looks like. No, I am not trying to figure out does she look more like her dad or mom.

See, good ol' Xmas ranting.

3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ah Ducky, that sounds so familiar.
    I hear that all the time. Whining and whining. My mom's annoying. When I clean- not good enough, when not- I'm lazy.
    I wish I had bigger family so I won't be the only child- future hope. I feel too much responsibility on me, and I totally dislike that.
    I still have that fear of screwing things up. And since childhood.

And now the Xmas time's here and mom announced she'll not eat anything and won't watch tv because there's nothing to eat and she'd lost all the mood.
    And now since her cousin left for England she's even more moody.

I wish we had house so I could lock up in my own room with my own xmas tree and cookies.

And now my mood's screwed because mom's screwed.
    Blaming myself on everything and pitying my bitchy life and being mad at my friend who decided to "hook up" on New Year's Eve and not partying with me as she promised before.

Really "Xmassy" mood:brickwall:

And now my other best friend decided to disappear from the surface of earth when I finally wanted to meet her. I feel so puzzled about all that stuff.

I really don't want to spend my Xmas with mom and her mood. I know so well we won't go out nor have tv channels to watch. I'm gonna be bored out of my skin and if I don't get my phone's memory card empty by that time I fear to get some bad words from shop if I won't return phone soon. But I'll keep the change phone for bit more anyways because the libray's schedule isn't quite for my taste.

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear tv.
    Please don't go out. Not just yet. First I need to get backup one and then I'll let you to live your life.
    I'm really not some kind of Homer Simpson so I'm not used to slap you like some ppl do.
    And yet slapping you did the magic.
    But still I'm not to hit any large electronic devices if they're going out.
    I can all throw around phones, mp3 players even kick some pc or gently patt laptop but never hit tv set.
    I guess everything happens for a first time.

Your very pissed owner.

Dear neighbourhood library.
    You have the creepiest pc's I've ever touched.
    I dunno who's the main admin over you but that is a very shitty job done there.
    I yet again met that darn pc which has that damned DVD/CD drive that doesn't read any CD. I'm sick and tired of getting this laggy attitude from a piece of crapy plastic.
    And so I'm yet again delaying my plans of returning my change phone because none of the libraries around (those still near enough) have the aviable PC's disk drives. That's nuts!
    From all the PC's (darn 3) you could all but assign me to one with working disk drive. Thank you receptionist. Hearty remind you to call pc guy to check that garbage out before you need to get new one.
    And that new company could've gave you not just one but all three pc's otherwise it's now really frustrating that I now need to ask you for a pc that has that damn working disk drive. Because I need to burn those pictures!!!
    And next time I'll ask for NORMAL pc!
    Yeah, I'm tired of being shy and silent. No, miss, I'm gonna stand for my own.

Your very annoyed customer.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

You know, when it's cold outside and you are paid to do someone's hair (at a salon) and you wash it, its best to dry it ALL THE WAY instead of leaving it damp. Now because of you, I've got a horrible cold... all because you left my hair wet in cold weather and I had no way to dry it until I got (which wasn't until hours later). Ugh. Now I'm probably still going to be sick on Christmas Eve and Day. :sigh:

6. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Sounds so familiar.

Lol, it took my mom to clean the other house some 2 weeks even the only one who lives there is her :lol: :lol:

And now it looks like she just talked about the wrong days. She just said thursday, thursday even she meant Eve's eve ( I don't know if it's used in English, that's what we call the 23rd).

I have every christmasfood here, but I guess we still drive to new house to eat there... lol, there's 5kg of ham for me and my bf. I seriously hope my sis visits us and eats some ham.

The good thing about Xmas is my tree :D spotted it in the forest a month ago and damn, barely got it inside - it's so damn wide. My brother just laughed when he saw that and mom asked how we got it inside. It's two and half metres wide at the bottom :lol: :lol: I've never had a tree like that. Needed to borrow some of mom's decorations because what we had looked bit.. little :lol: :lol:

And one thing always amazes me - how much cats love to drink that water that's for the tree. They are like obsessed with it.

To weather:

why it's rain, why doesn't it snow? And why we have to have storm in a few days?

Stupid christmas if all the snow is gone tomorrow!

7. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ducky it is.
    I just spent two hours making salad for 24th. And all I know is that only me will be eating that stuff. Gah. And now I'm about to make another salad. I'll shoot my friend if she won't ask me to visit.
    And mom is now on THAT mood again and that I hate to endure no matter how I feel for her. I know it's sad that her allergy is making her miserable but she has that power of getting her mood all over the place.

Lol, we bought a tree today. And gosh we could put it into a VASE. A normal sized vase.
    So tiny tree.
    Sadly I still can't talk mom into snatching one from forest. I'd suffer the bus drive with that tree but at least normal tree for free.

-------

Dear weather, I know you like to tease us but I'm not that patient.
    I really enjoy non-snow weather with little freeze but I will hate if the rain or snow starts.
    I really hate these weather changes.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Dear iPad2: I'm overjoyed to have you but please don't give me more wifi problems! I want to enjoy you in the morning.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear neighbours, why you had to assume that last night at 1am nobody's home? Well, duh, of course there were. Or You think people around have such a tight sleep that not even an explosion would wake them?
    Of course I wasn't disturbed by music even though it was banging through my pillow but maybe someone else got bugged????
    That definately wasn't nice. And I know where you live. So beware revenge one day.
    And don't think those roses in your mailbox several years ago was from me. Not a chance! It was my sneaky friend.
    And don't dare to stare at me again when you'll see me! It was pure enough to feel your stare in my back when I had to pass you on my way to bus on my graduation day. That was humiliating. And if you dared to say anything to your equally sneaky buddy beware my anger.

Your entirely pissed neighbour from just above your room.

To my friend.
    It was way enough to beware a guy upstairs who tried to get water on me and was a pure copy-cat whenever I put on the window glass or splashed water out of it he had to do exactly the same. Doh! *facepalm*
    If you would hear all that you'd started yet another experiment on hooking me up with any of those guys.
    Gross.

It's way enough for you to try hooking me up with that guy from school. Come one were you like 5?
    I know how funny it used to be and you were so kind to try get my classmate's attention on me. Why thank you for that.
    But the thingy is that maybe, just maybe, I took him as handsome. And it was terribly humiliating to admit a sympathy towards a guy from my class. Especially when I wasn't the most wanted girl at school. And after that litterball game where, first and only time I took participation, I, of course, had to got him. Darn! How you think I was supposed to feel in front of whole class? Huh! I felt totally humiliated.
    And thanks for drawing all the attention on me again. Really thank you.

And for more embarrassing feeling you had to go on when I accidentally told that guy three classes higher was my neighbour. God forbid.
    That was like two years of torture, though lovely one. But still torment. I mean yelling out loud to him that I loved him and he loved me. How silly! Endless times you got my hand on your body parts. Even swimming stuff bag which was pretty heavy.
    Come on girl it's humiliating to remember that especially when you dared to call him to home number. Come on!
    I barely slipped out of that. And what an embarrassment when his mother started to look at me suspiciously.
    Thank god for CSI. If not CSI show I'd never learnt phone's can be traced and voices recognized, and crimes solved. Since the show I've learned a lot so really thanks.

But I've always been the forensic one not you, my dear missing friend.
    I got rid of all the guys you tried to hook me with, I sent away others. And now see, you're the one gotten trapped into some freak stuff that even your mom called me looking for you. Now what you had to say?

Oh, btw, I've learned a lot from my dear Patrick Jane and CSI guys. I've learned from my other friend. So in total, I've grown! See? I really am. And I still avoid guys. Because none can be my type. And you know what?
    No you don't!
    Exactly, friend, you don't because you just wouldn't understand that.

Btw my type's not from here. He's living in Cali, LA to be exact, in an adorable house with a view towards Hollywood sign. Yup, that is. He has a cute dog and he's a total cutie pie. But you'd not see that.
    But I see. Because I love him. And even though it's just platonic I still know what exactly I'm looking for in my future.
    Thank you my friend.
    I hope you're still alive and in one piece. Because I've seen CSI. I know how those things can turn out when you don't listen forensic-type friend.
    I'm only a day older but also a day smarter.
    And I'm proud of that. Damn I am.

And now I'm truly hoping you're just mad at me for telling your mom, not dead or traded to some human-slaves owner. I truly hope you're alive and happy. It'd be my best X-mas present from you. And don't dare to marry with that who-knows-where-came-from guy. He's ugly.
    And don't get children. I dislike them. Seriously I do!

Your still best friend from times afar.

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Christmas this year! :brickwall:

Computer number 3 now having problems. :brickwall: Computer number 1 went for repairs at 9am on Wednesday morning because it started telling me the printer was offline when it wasn't, then started doing a 'mediashift' and sending me to an ad website instead of where I wanted to go, and then to cap it all off I would get an error when I'd try to run the virus scanner. :scream: Computer number 2, my niece's royally messed up computer (for the last 7 or 8 months!) finally got so bad that she can't even get online, has gone in for a system restore. Computer number 3, my lovely little windows XP machine has all of a sudden come up with a "Can't Load Res_dll" error that has something to do with our linksys wireless G router. From what I can find out it might help to uninstall and then reinstall the drivers. Why did it decide to do this on Christmas Day (& right after my brother installs his sons Xbox?)? As long as I can get online I just may not do anything. :censored:

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To my "soulmate" friend,
    have you totally forgotten me??? I'm boooooring!
    You promised smth. Now you don't give me any notice.
    And I can guess what you're doing on New Year's Eve. With J and her bf to club. A ha, that's what I thought. It's how it is everytime now.
    I just wish I had other friends but my only other friend has decided to leave me hanging out to dry.
    Just hate this social outcast life.

Can't I get one Ryan Wolfe guy to get some fun?
    Why can't I be Jon Togo's friend? Huh?
    I need fun in my life cause I can't deal with any other emotion. I don't want to fall into depression!

To my "new" computer,
    why the hell you can't be smaller? And why the hell you are so difficult to be placed somewhere?
    Damn, I know this place is tiny but I have no other place to put you.
    I want to start you up but I can't even reach the table with you.

To monitor,
    why are you so damn big?
    Why couldn't you be just a tiny lcd monitor instead?
    Why are you big tube monitor?
    Hate!

To mouse,
    you damn thing from all! Work! Why couldn't you be just a normal optical mouse?
    Why are you that roll mouse?
    You don't work. Please work or I'll break you!

12. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To Staples, :scream:

Are all you guys allergic to the telephone? First you can't work on our computer for 3 days because your system went down. You're tech guys and you can't fix your own system for 3 days? So it's after Christmas and you just get to our computer that we were promised before Christmas. Then you tell us it does have a virus (DUH, that's why we brought it to you!!! :scream:) and it will take a couple of more days. Today we call you instead of you calling us only to find out that it's worse than you thought and the only way to get rid of it is to do a system restore. Any reason why it took you 2 days to figure that out and that you didn't call us first. Not only am I getting tired of being told it's going to be another day or two but I'm getting real tired of being the ones who have to CALL YOU. We were promised this computer before Christmas. We made sure you had the telephone number. And all we're getting from you is the runaround. :censored:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To my right hand's pinkie,
    I for sure wanna know what bugs you. It's been over three weeks since I crashed you into wall and all I get is that tender spot at MCP joint palmar side when touched or bent.
    Now for two days I get unexplained ache in DIP joint lateral side all the way up to tip.
    And why the hell there's not much info on net?
    I know for sure it's not the bone cracked because pain is not strong and happens only with touch and movement. So after all my diligent research last night I could come up with only a possible volar plate injury due to hyperflexion from the blow and some possible extensor tendon strain from sleeping with fisted hand.
    Is that making much sense? NO:brickwall:
    And I hate that now I had to either ask online medhelp doc's assistance or do things on my own because I don't feel mom would pay for doctor since most money goes for her treatment and I'm still waiting for library to open so I can use internet to look job.

To myself,
    why the hell you had to start watching Poseidon when all action happens in the water? Now you're causing yourself unwanted thoughts since one of your phobias is to get stuck underwater which is still your biggest fear at places where you can't reach the bottom, like that lake.
    And watching people fighting for their lives underwater is just creepy enough to mash up all those fearful memories and thoughts from grade 2 swimming classes where you nearly drowned because couldn't reach pool's bottom with your feet.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Dear Sky-Love-45,
    I'm totally tired of you. If you're so poor person then what the hell you're doing on internet with your phone? And if you need girlfriend why you're whining to me about that?
    I'm not gonna be your girl nor take you as my slave. I don't like you! Seriously piss off.

And what the hell is with you and that Elina? I told you uptenth times I am not your Elina nor I've even known her. If I know my country's geography doesn't mean I know that girl.
    And how can you assume I'm paralyzed only from the fact I uploaded three pics I took from my bedroom's window? What you thought I'm walking around photographing for one stupid chat app? You're stupid.
    Yes I do not own camera so I don't really feel like going out snapping pics with my phone.

And if your English is that bad then learn it so you can read what do I try to tell.
    I feel like typing Chinese to you.
    And so what that I can tell you what environment and nature is around my country? I can't tell you about someone obviously told lies about herself to make things interesting for you.

I strongly doubt that Elina is actually paralyzed and that poor as you make her. I can even put up a hazard guess that she created that story to keep up the conversation. And what was the last time you contacted her? Oh long time ago. Then I suggest you she most likely moved to another city or country and isn't living "between forest" anymore. As I know, paralyzed people in my land gets some benefit and support so she cannot be eaten by the bear.
    Of course she most likely has found bf already and got tired of your obsession.

Yes, you, whatever name you has from Iran, you're totally obsessed with her and that made her to got rid of you.
    Should I write her to ask about you? Really you want that?
    But I know her profile has been inactive for a while so she's not bothering to contact you.

And if you won't stop bugging me about her I'll either block you or tell you about all Elinas or other I know to make you stop!

Your extremely annoyed/pissed off Qeep buddy.

15. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Dearest Brain:
    PLEASE for the love of coffee, try to think a little more creatively when assisting me whilst I write fanfiction.
    Thank You.