George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Ladybronco, Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Aww man this sucks... I was trying to post another set but posting pics with the phone is so damn annoying! :scream:

Hope you ladies have a great Christmas day :)

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

That's why I usually only get one set in these days - it takes too long to post on the phone from work. :(

It's been a long and crazy Christmas day. I don't know why I expected to be home in the 'early' evening from my sister's. I should know after three years, they never have dinner ready on time! :lol:

Nick's well-fed and ready to move on (and I'm ready to sleep!), so this'll be quick.

Runners up:
    NickyFan - lots of good chocolate in this ep.
    blackflag

Winner:
    Jacquie - he just keeps getting better with age! :adore: Enjoy your Nick time, but don't wear him out with Boxing Day sales! :D

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

thanks Raynn :) Nick showed up nice and early this morning :) and although it is Boxing Day we are not going anywhere near a mall. We don't open the store today so it's a day of chilling out at home :)

New theme and I'll make it easy on you :) Open Nick please and thank you :drool: 12 pics in about 26 hours. Happy Hunting :devil:

4. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Congrats Jacquie. :)

Went to Staples again this morning. They tell us it will only be 1 day once they get their system back up and running. You're tech guys! Get your system running. :wtf: It's been sitting there since 9am last Wednesday morning for what we thought was a minor yet annoying problem that they thought a $10 tune up was going to fix. :scream:

first set of theme pics:
    open Nick #1
    open Nick #2
    open Nick #3
    open Nick #4
    open Nick #5
    open Nick #6

Susan

5. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

The closest I've gotten to a store is the 7-Eleven down the street (I needed milk). There's other stuff I want to go shopping for, but I'm scared of the malls this week. :(

First set:

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

7. blackflag

8. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

9. Jacquie

It's a holiday for us as well in Canada but stores are allowed to open. I personally don't see the need to open on the 26th but................ that is the way it is. Of course you don't have to open if you don't want to.

Well ladies Nick is already bundled up and is ready to head out of here before the weather turns nasty. Rain, snow and a flash freeze are in store for us today :rolleyes: Raynn, thanks for the colder temps headed our way and the precip is out of the Southern US :eek: thanks we really appreciate it :rolleyes:

Raynn love this scene :)
    NickyFan confuzzled Open Nick :drool:

so that means Nick is headed out to visit blackflag I think all three of your pics are hands on hips :devil: Congrats on you win blackflag :) Nick should be well rested as we did nothing but read yesterday :) Enjoy your Nick time :devil:

10. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Good morning ladies! :)
    Just popping it to say hi and sorry I haven't been around to play :(
    I agree with everyone about posting the photos from a phone. It's fine to read and do simple replies, but the linking drives me nuts, even if it is a huge, big ass fancy Android phone :lol:

Oh, it's a BIG shopping day here!
    And for the first time ever, I joined the crowds yesterday to take Justin somewhere he wanted to go :lol:

Definitely Southern, and not SouthWestern :lol:
    We've had blessedly nice weather out here the past few days.
    Actually, I would love to wear this new furry vest I got and it's not cold enough :eek: :lol:

Congrats in advance Blackflag! Enjoy your Nick time! :devil:

11. blackflag

Thanks for sending Nick my way, Jacquie. He can try and console me! :( Got a call from Staples this morning. Their $10 tune up found the virus that we knew was there somewhere. It's now $150 to get rid of it and a couple more days to do it in. [​IMG] I told Mom we're splurging on that new virus scanner when we get it back because we know it will be clean and we can't trust McAfee to keep it that way. :shifty:

When it comes to open Nick I think I know what you like. ;)

New theme...

How about some smiles. Nick/George/oc, winner in around 24 hours - maybe more. The kids get picked up around noon and then we have to go food shopping, (won't take them) so I can't say exactly when.

Susan

12. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

13. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Congrats again, and sorry about your computer Blackflag!

I used McAfee for a handful of years because it came preloaded on my first couple of computers, but I had heard such good things about Norton, so the first time it came preloaded on a new computer I kept it and I've been using it ever since. I absolutely can't recall the last time I had a virus :bolian:

First set of Smiles

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

14. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

I use Kaspersky and it has been great. It's very easy to handle and does exactly what it should do :)

Second set:

Seven
    Eight
    Nine
    Ten
    Eleven
    Twelve

15. Jacquie

'Good Computer' :) but damn pb :censored:

Congrats on winning again blackflag. The wet snow has started. So far not the flash freeze though. Save that until we get home which should be a couple of hours :)

my first set of smiles coming up

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.