Season 8 Spoiler Discussion #2 - Spoiler Scene: Do Not Cross

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by vegaslights, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHANTOMERIK

PHANTOMERIK Dead on Arrival

Ok so at this point I don't particularly care if anyone takes offence at this comment but the only possible explanation for this new love interest for Mac idea is that Veasey is completely and utterly insane, not only as the cheese completely gone but the cracker too. There is not a bunny left in her hutch or a sandwich left in her picnic basket not only is the show constantly hitting new lows when it comes to the ratings not to mention the all powerful 18-49 demo, not only is it permenantly stuck in the worse possible slot it could be but our genius commander in chief thinks it's a good idea to try to hook up Mac with anyone but our beloved Stella. How dense is she? From the dreadful Peyton, through Quinn, Ella McBride,Aubrery et al I don't think it could have been made any clear, louder or obvious that it's our Stella and Smacked we want from the moment we met Mac and Stella in the Miami based pilot it always was and it always will be nothing and nobody else is good enough. Is you wanted to guarrentee the show be canceled than this my friends would be the way to do it since 99.99999999999999999999% of the audience is only hanging in there on the off chance a Smacked type miracle might occur. So if anybody wants to flame me please feel free because I can't think of anything more unwanted, unnecessary or hated than yet another pathetic love interest for Mac. RIP CSI:NY we knew you well.

2. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

huh, what are the odds you'd run across one of the 0.000000000000000000001%....? Well, I guess you have now. Congratulations on achieving a huge mathematical improbability!

3. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

are y thinking only US viewers ????? ok the probability to meet me is also 0.000000000000000000001 % :guffaw::guffaw:
    Grow up !!! you'r pathetic

4. Grindigo

Grindigo Dead on Arrival

Well then. First off, let me just say that I was never a fan of Smacked. I'm sure there are many others who aren't fans of the ship either. I don't understand how some people think that one relationship is what drives an entire show into a new season, it sounds ridiculous, especially when one of the characters has left!

I also find it annoying how someone thinks they can just speak for so many other people based on one thought that really doesn't have much relevance anymore.

I don't mean to sound so half-troll if that's how it appears, I just feel really strongly about these things I can't help but say something. :shifty:

5. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Hey Phanto, why don't you go to ff.net and find CSI:NY category then for the A and B characters put in Mac and Stella.

You should find TONS of Smacked stories. In some they are MARRIED!! :wtf::eek:

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I blame Pam Veasey for ruining Stella. Seriously, Adam and Stella? Adam's nervousness around Stella and she riding along with his awkwardness/weirdness were funny until that desperate scene(s) to quench PV's thirst for ships. Geez, is this a CW show? Oh well she's on CW now so I hope she's enjoying her job there.

7. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

You mean that episode where uh.. uh... ugh.. Stella and Adam uh.. were near a bed, uh, to put it mildly?

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

We'll be posting several articles from the visit up until February 10, the day "Ripple Effect" airs.

Probably not wise to say that here, so let's refrain from making such remarks.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  9. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Yes. Hooking them up was awful. It made Stella look like cheap, unprofessional and desperate. Not to mention she's his boss and that's not allowed in many workplaces.

Awesome! Thanks!

10. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

Really? REALLY? I don't believe I've ever seen a post on here from you that wasn't something bashing us non Mac/Stella fans, and it's getting pretty sickening :shifty:

I watch the show for the forensics, not for the ships. You need to get a life. Maybe do something more meaningful with your time that isn't hating on the fans that don't subscribe to your ship. Like not bashing the fans that don't subscribe to your ship. No one is going to take you seriously if you keep that up :p

Ha! :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't mind another love interest for Mac, but I wish they'd stuck with Audrey. I liked her.

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

The ER nurse? If you did, I liked her too.

EDIT: Just watch, this new love interest will disappear too.

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Was she a nurse or a doctor? I can't even remember lol.

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm not crazy with the idea of Mac getting a new love interest if it's going to be yet another new character. I really wanted it to be Jo. I think they have great chemistry and there's been quite a few moments that could be interpreted as flirting so it wouldn't come out of left field. Plus if it is the final season then it wouldn't matter that the two leads hook up near the end cause the show would be ending anyway, so it could work. But it is what it is *shrugs*.

15. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Aubrey from s6? She was an ER doctor, and yeah, I didn't mind her either. But then, I've never concerned myself with who Mac is or is not involved with. The only person I didn't like was Peyton, and reason was because I hated the way she treated Mac, and not only how she broke up with him. I thought their Peyton-induced relationship troubles during s3 were crappy on her part as well. But when it comes right down to it, the only thing that makes me nervous or squinty about love interests, is how they're handled by the writers, and the danger of it coming across as contrived and rushed.
    I take it you're in the 0.000000000000000000001% as well? Now what are the odds?! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.